Looking for serious BNWO believers with NO LIMITS!

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
i think that BNWO doesn't admit limits. my Wife and i are under a BNWO regime. When we begun serving our MASTER under BNWO rules, our MASTER showed us that HIS ancestors and the ancestors of all the BLACK PEOPLE in the Americas were enslaved by our ancestors without any limits. Of course our MASTER doesn't does to us the atrocities that our ancestors did to HIS ancestors. HE didn't kil us, HE didn't mutilte us, HE didn't put our life or our health in great danger, HE didn't sold our dear "descendants", neither attempt to include our dear "descendants" in our lifestyle (we have one teenage *******). HE didn't use fors us be HIS slaves. we accept willingly what we are. Saying that, of course we can't pledge HIM about "limits". It would be a disrespect to HIS ancestors and all the BLACK PEOPLE who suffered real unwillingly slavery. Yes it's true that some "things" are really but really difficult to accept and to endure. Limits exists. But, as our MASTER says, "your limits are there to be broken". Well because of that it is training and punishment. At last, we always learn and we always accept.

ABSOLUTELY ZERO LIMITS!

Back