BNWO improves race relations

Black Kings and whiteboys can 110% be tight friends if the whiteboy is cool and chill and there’s also maximum BBC respect.

I date hot white girls and I’m not annoying and I’ve had two BBC King friends I’ve been a BNWO whiteboy sidekick for.

Just regular chilling but he knows you’re a BNWO whiteboy and you know he’s a BNWO King.

I’m fit but Black Men have always been more alpha than me because they’re more alpha over all, and some insecure whiteboys will put up a front to disagree but when BBC hangs free and everyone gets put on notice.

Just celebrating that instead of being in denial over it is much easier. It just feels much more chill.

First time I got chilling with a BNWO King we would kick it and blaze weed and watch sports and talk about Black dominance in sports and about how the McDonalds cashier was perfect for Black Dick.

We were at an after party chilling with a bunch of white girls and I set him up perfectly to dunk all over me as a whiteboy with BBC and he ended up getting double head from two white girls there.

Any nervousness or anxiety a whiteboy would have normally when chilling with a BBC King Black Man is gone if you’re letting him know you support BBC Black Kings winning on every level. Then it’s easy to be mad chill
Dear incel,
find a very tall building and make use of it.

Back