BNWO Rules

You opinion fall under mind over matter. I don’t mind it because it don’t matter. For every one that hates it there’s 10 that love it
I doubt it. Too many rules' ruins everything, especially when they are all based on Racism and belittling others. You ridicule blacks being slaves, and at the same time you want to make whites lower than slaves. That is being Hypocrites!! You scream for Equality while Claiming Superiority. Which is it?? One claim contradicts the other.

No, yours is. All black men can think to do is issue threats and violence. Come out of the Jungle, become Civilized. With a pretentious Username as BlkWorriorKing, shows you are immature, self-absorbed, and unimaginative. Being so Pretentious with your name shows a lack of confidence, intellect, stability, childish mind set, Sociopathic/Psychopathic tendencies. You are wallowing around in the muck of your fantastiifull delusions. You are completely out of touch with reality or decency. You wanted to know my age. I'm 76. Now I ask your age. No matter how many years old you say, your words and lack of rational thought say you are a mentally very young baby without reasoning ability. Come out of you Fantasy World and become a productive person instead of a nuisance.

You opinion fall under mind over matter. I don’t mind it because it don’t matter. For every one that hates it there’s 10 that love it
These rules can (at first) work very well and without complaints within a BDSM club whose members meet regularly. In a second time the same rules can become the basis for the establishment of communities living together according to this lifestyle, I imagine mainly dedicated to agricultural activities. In a third stage they can spread, like wildfire, towards the entire society, without any invasive claim, but by spontaneous adhesion.

Blacks make the rules.

It is the responsibility of all whites to learn and follow all BNWO Rules & Regulations.

It is the responsibility of all whites between the ages of 18 & 60 to regularly approach Legal age Blacks and inquire about their sexual needs and desires.

Obedience of the whites to the superior Black Race will be mandatory. Failure to do so will result in swift punishment.

It is the responsibility of all whites to show proper respect to the superior Black Race. Replies of yes Sir, no Sir, yes Ma'am, and no Ma'am will be mandatory. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a swift punishment. However replies using Daddy, King, Master, Mommy, Queen, and Goddess. Instead of Sir or Ma'am will be allowed.

It is the responsibility of all whites to offer to care for the sexual needs and desires of all Legal age Blacks.

All Sexual intercourse involving whitebois with any female will not be tolerated. Unless prior approval has been given by any Black Kings or Goddess. Failure to comply will result in swift punishment.

Whitebois are encouraged to engage in sexual contact with each other. Due to the tremendous potential it has to provide entertainment for the superior Black Race. While providing no reproductive avenues.

It is the responsibility of all whites to have themselves Blacked by receiving and excepting inside them the cum of the superior Black Race.

It is the responsibility of whites to regularly report to a Black King or Goddess, and remove all clothes for a full body inspection.

It is the responsibility of all whites to complete any and all task they were given under the supervision of a Legal age Black. If They are ordered to do the task naked. They must take their time, and put on a show. For the entertainment of the supervising Black King or Goddess.

All whites should begin immediately recognizing and practice putting these rules into effect as a form of reparation payments that are due.

If an infraction of the rules is ever committed by a white then it becomes their responsibility to report this infraction to a Superior Black and request a form of punishment.

All forms of punishment will be determined by the Superior Black. The failure of whites to comply with the rules of the BNWO will result in a more severe punishment form, and a lengthened required time frame.
I could be a slave but I've also got my own life,business,making money,friends.In this BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER ARE WE ALLOWED TO LIVE OUR OWN LIVES FOR THE DAY THEN AFTER WORK,ONCE BACK IN THE HOUSE BECOME THE BLACKMAN AND WOMANS SLAVE?

No, yours is. All black men can think to do is issue threats and violence. Come out of the Jungle, become Civilized. With a pretentious Username as BlkWorriorKing, shows you are immature, self-absorbed, and unimaginative. Being so Pretentious with your name shows a lack of confidence, intellect, stability, childish mind set, Sociopathic/Psychopathic tendencies. You are wallowing around in the muck of your fantastiifull delusions. You are completely out of touch with reality or decency. You wanted to know my age. I'm 76. Now I ask your age. No matter how many years old you say, your words and lack of rational thought say you are a mentally very young baby without reasoning ability. Come out of you Fantasy World and become a productive person instead of a nuisance.
76 you say and still packing a punch 👊

Blacks make the rules.

It is the responsibility of all whites to learn and follow all BNWO Rules & Regulations.

It is the responsibility of all whites between the ages of 18 & 60 to regularly approach Legal age Blacks and inquire about their sexual needs and desires.

Obedience of the whites to the superior Black Race will be mandatory. Failure to do so will result in swift punishment.

It is the responsibility of all whites to show proper respect to the superior Black Race. Replies of yes Sir, no Sir, yes Ma'am, and no Ma'am will be mandatory. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a swift punishment. However replies using Daddy, King, Master, Mommy, Queen, and Goddess. Instead of Sir or Ma'am will be allowed.

It is the responsibility of all whites to offer to care for the sexual needs and desires of all Legal age Blacks.

All Sexual intercourse involving whitebois with any female will not be tolerated. Unless prior approval has been given by any Black Kings or Goddess. Failure to comply will result in swift punishment.

Whitebois are encouraged to engage in sexual contact with each other. Due to the tremendous potential it has to provide entertainment for the superior Black Race. While providing no reproductive avenues.

It is the responsibility of all whites to have themselves Blacked by receiving and excepting inside them the cum of the superior Black Race.

It is the responsibility of whites to regularly report to a Black King or Goddess, and remove all clothes for a full body inspection.

It is the responsibility of all whites to complete any and all task they were given under the supervision of a Legal age Black. If They are ordered to do the task naked. They must take their time, and put on a show. For the entertainment of the supervising Black King or Goddess.

All whites should begin immediately recognizing and practice putting these rules into effect as a form of reparation payments that are due.

If an infraction of the rules is ever committed by a white then it becomes their responsibility to report this infraction to a Superior Black and request a form of punishment.

All forms of punishment will be determined by the Superior Black. The failure of whites to comply with the rules of the BNWO will result in a more severe punishment form, and a lengthened required time frame.

I would like to ask you if your rules are only currently your own design or if you live in an environment in which these rules already apply: obviously I ask you the question because I am personally motivated to know and fit into that human environment characterized by the BNWO.

Yes, I have read this set of rules and I notice a certain flavor of historical tragedy in the implication of black revenge compared to the abuses suffered in past centuries. I personally don't know much about the history of slavery in North America and even less about the history of slavery in Argentina. In Italy, mass slavery is a phenomenon that has not existed since the end of the Roman Empire and then it equally concerned whites (Slavs and Germans) as well as blacks and Ethiopians (the latter Semites). In Milan and perhaps in all of Italy, a slave market has not existed in the last thousand or more years. This is my first consideration. The second is that I would like to become part of an organization like the Argentine one, but in a climate of friendly and cordial collaboration, without drama and much less resentment. The real reason to join the BNWO, in my opinion, is only because it is beautiful!
I therefore imagine a community organized like a company (agricultural?), where everyone knows their role and is submissive to the blacks without any hesitation, but with spontaneous enthusiasm.
Argentinians would look darker like Brazilians if the wyt people had not convinced them to ******* all of the blacks that won Argentina the war for it's independence.
That history is not taught to the citizens there. After killing all of the blacks in the country,
Your country became a Nazi destination and a
White Supremacists playland. A safe haven for the evil white man

This one is key. Black seed is a transforming forrce in the white body. It cures innate racism, breaking down and enslaving the weaker minded inferiors. The most powerful way is through anal insemination. It's almost as direct as injecting it right into a vein. Anal delivery allows living sperm with dominant Black DNA direct access to the bllood stream and from there throughout the body, especially in the brain. The sperm cell is the smallest of all human cells and can live in the bllood for days, working its way into every tissue, depositing its payload of original African DNA and creating biochemical dependencies that disable white aggression and resistance. What white men have done through evil Black Men can reverse just by the power nature endowed in their original African seed. It's a law of a nature that the original, "heirloom" variety always dominates and supplants any hybrids that arise. Hybrids only survive when kept separate from the overriding power of the original.

Last edited:
This one is key. Black seed is a transforming ******* in the white body. It cures innate racism, breaking down and enslaving the weaker minded inferiors. The most powerful way is through anal insemination. It's almost as direct as injecting it right into a vein. Anal delivery allows living sperm with dominant Black DNA direct access to the ******* stream and from there throughout the body, especially in the brain. The sperm cell is the smallest of all human cells and can live in the ******* for days, working its way into every tissue, depositing its payload of original African DNA and creating biochemical dependencies that disable white aggression and resistance. What white men have done through evil Black Men can reverse just by the power nature endowed in their original African seed. It's a law of a nature that the original, "heirloom" variety always dominates and supplants any hybrids that arise. Hybrids only survive when kept separate from the overriding power of the original.
My white beta body want black cum. I want to swolow it. I want it in my ass

This one is key. Black seed is a transforming forrce in the white body. It cures innate racism, breaking down and enslaving the weaker minded inferiors. The most powerful way is through anal insemination. It's almost as direct as injecting it right into a vein. Anal delivery allows living sperm with dominant Black DNA direct access to the bllood stream and from there throughout the body, especially in the brain. The sperm cell is the smallest of all human cells and can live in the bllood for days, working its way into every tissue, depositing its payload of original African DNA and creating biochemical dependencies that disable white aggression and resistance. What white men have done through evil Black Men can reverse just by the power nature endowed in their original African seed. It's a law of a nature that the original, "heirloom" variety always dominates and supplants any hybrids that arise. Hybrids only survive when kept separate from the overriding power of the original.
And how is it possible for a white beta male to meet such generous dominant Black men?

What you say refers to an aspect that I would define as physiological and therefore to individuals.
From a social point of view, the BNWO has the inevitable assumption that Blacks occupy the available organizational spaces: just as at the fall of the Roman Empire the Church acquired temporal power because it was the only functioning organization, so today Black alpha males are It is essential that they first create the organization for the reshaping of social relations. I am thinking of an international chain of agencies (it can be at least partially online) that connect alpha Black males, couples and above all single white females and beta white males in search of the right contacts. Otherwise, it would be like a society in which there are no sales outlets but consumers need to wander around looking for those who have goods to offer.

Blacks make the rules.

Some very good discussion here on this topic. To be totally honest, for myself yes I get very excited about the idea and yes I believe it could actually happen if the movement grows strong enough. It could be a snowball effect until BNWO actually happens. The real question is.. Will it happen? Most likely not but I still believe it could. Ok one other point for me is.. YES white males should be virgins to any female sex. Under the rules however they can and will be used for Black men's pleasure. Also Beware! white girls and white boys if this were to become real, your sexual freedom would be gone. The Black man takes what he wants when he wants. Otherwise for now, for those serving and being served it can still be very true lifestyle change. And it works!!

Blacks make the rules.

As an weak inferior white cuckold husband I guess I would accept this rules of the BNWO. Should it be the future of us inferior white men?

Back