BNWO is the new USA

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Not in my "neck of the woods"
I have a close relationship with my ki.ds. We talk and we have "no consequence" discussions for them to tell us things.

The only thing that would be considered "crazy" IMHO is when my oldest girl told me about a "thing" where a couple would invite another girl for a 3some. It was weird as the guy would have sex with the other girl when the girlfriend would essentially do a lesbian face sitting thing. The gf would be facing her bf.

When Katie told me this (in a no-consequence setting) I was actually speechless. Yeah, me, speechless.
Well California is a pretty weird place.

When you mention the WOWO, you mean the radio station?

I dont think the BNWO is distasteful in the slightest. Evidence is all around you showing that black men are superior to white men. Sports is key evidence. Black men rule Basketball and Football, they are taking over baseball and even got into hockey.
I'm sorry if your cognitive skills are hampering your ability to recognize a fallacious example like that. You have taken your sexual fetish to the point of self depreciating racism.
You aren't inferior as a person because of your skin color or ethnicity. Though you give strong indications you might be mentally inferior to many people of all ethnicities and colors.

I'm sure things differ to some extent from one part of the country to another.

Yes, such threesomes do sometimes occur, one guy enjoying two females in that way.
It's just so out there even for a 3some.
Let's see...............You are watching your bf do one of your friends while you are sitting on her face...................Yeah, me speechless still.

Oh, and one further................it was not the same girl every time. My DD told me she had 4 different girls in the 3some in her time in HS:eek:

When I was in HS back in the stone age, it was a thing for us (cheerleaders) to get our bfs to cum on your spankies after the game, but before you went into the game after party.

Things have gone up to level 11 nowadays.

Is it so hard to de-code WOWO when used in the same sentence as BNOW?
Jerk or rub one out and get some post nut clarity. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not going to get any free time to take care of myself until later tonight. So, I will think about it then. My head is all wrapped around end of year tax crap.

I'm sorry if your cognitive skills are hampering your ability to recognize a fallacious example like that. You have taken your sexual fetish to the point of self depreciating racism.
You aren't inferior as a person because of your skin color or ethnicity. Though you give strong indications you might be mentally inferior to many people of all ethnicities and colors.
Awww why are we resulting to meaningless insults? Why are you in the Extreme forum and in the BNWO forum if you don't like what we have to say and think? Everyone has a belief system and my belief is in the BNWO. I love thinking about black men breeding white women and women not having sex with white men.. Thus creating a wonderful world

Awww why are we resulting to meaningless insults? Why are you in the Extreme forum and in the BNWO forum if you don't like what we have to say and think? Everyone has a belief system and my belief is in the BNWO. I love thinking about black men breeding white women and women not having sex with white men.. Thus creating a wonderful world
Meaningless insults? Aren't you the one suggesting people are inferior based on their genetic make-up? That's fairly insulting. A wonderful world would be a place where people are judged on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. As I said before, many people here have a hard time distinguishing between fantasy and reality. Black people getting respect doesn't mean anyone else has to be disrespected. If that's your kink go for it, but remember it's fantasy not reality. Too much confirmation bias can make it easy to lose sight of that.
I'll leave you fellas to your fantasy.

Meaningless insults? Aren't you the one suggesting people are inferior based on their genetic make-up? That's fairly insulting. A wonderful world would be a place where people are judged on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. As I said before, many people here have a hard time distinguishing between fantasy and reality. Black people getting respect doesn't mean anyone else has to be disrespected. If that's your kink go for it, but remember it's fantasy not reality. Too much confirmation bias can make it easy to lose sight of that.
I'll leave you fellas to your fantasy.
Just you wait and see, it'll be reality faster than you think

I am sure this will be unpopular - but i am going to point this out

First of all let me say i love the BNWO lifestyle - and would love to find a single white mom & become part of a truly black owned family.

BUT

Wives being Black cock only & husbands being pussy free - is self defeating for the Black men that want a BNWO....

As a beta white male it is my/our duty to produce the next generation of white children - to serve Black men.
If we do not then in a few generations there will be no more white girls (or white sissy boi's) to serve the Black men (god's).

As a cuckold & a jos beta i 100% believe and support the woman's right to be black bred & want her black bred.
0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg

Again most likely unpopular
But
Also i think white woman should never be required to be monogamous and should be free to enjoy any and all black men & Black men should be free to use any white female always....

Where as us white beta's should always be monogamous to our white wife's - but also be JOS & available to any and all Black men that wish to use & even abuse (sexually) us (white males are no longer real men - but sissy betas for real men to use)

My two cents....

I am sure this will be unpopular - but i am going to point this out

First of all let me say i love the BNWO lifestyle - and would love to find a single white mom & become part of a truly black owned family.

BUT

Wives being Black cock only & husbands being pussy free - is self defeating for the Black men that want a BNWO....

As a beta white male it is my/our duty to produce the next generation of white children - to serve Black men.
If we do not then in a few generations there will be no more white girls (or white sissy boi's) to serve the Black men (god's).

As a cuckold & a jos beta i 100% believe and support the woman's right to be black bred & want her black bred.
View attachment 6757219

Again most likely unpopular
But
Also i think white woman should never be required to be monogamous and should be free to enjoy any and all black men & Black men should be free to use any white female always....

Where as us white beta's should always be monogamous to our white wife's - but also be JOS & available to any and all Black men that wish to use & even abuse (sexually) us (white males are no longer real men - but sissy betas for real men to use)

My two cents....
I agree with this to an extent. If a white male should be able to breed, he should go through a rigorous trial and be deemed worthy to breed

Many of today's white high school and junior-high school students are involved in what are essentially bull-girl-cuck relationships. White guys know their place and white girls prefer black guys.
I agree. I see it at the local high school here where there are few black families and yet I see a group of teen white girls surrounding a couple teen black boys laughing and giggling all awhile nearby a group of white teen boys looking dejected or angry looking over to the group of white girls with the black teen boys. It's so amazing to watch how white teen girls want black dick. I'm so happy that white girls now know who the real men are and that have the real dicks to give them the best sexual pleasure. My white dick gets hard seeing this happening. It's so beautiful to see.

Indeed, the younger the generation, the more widespread the acceptance of whites' new status with respect to blacks. As a high school teacher I see its effects and results regularly.
Do you help in some subtle way to steer white teen girls to date black boys? Or persuade your fellow white female teachers to go black?

Agreed I can't wait to contribute to blacks taking over my pussy is ready
Do you feel like the first time u took bbc u just knew u were destined to be a slut 4 it? know for me the second I took a bbc in my.butt...it was over...My first bj was a blacl guy but I didn't fuck one until high school..

Back