BNWO is the new USA

The BNWO is a very real movement that is happening in the US, especially with the Gen Z. It is all over TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and the movement consistently gains steam. Everyday another white woman realizes that the future is the BNWO and everyday another white male regardless of age is realizing that they have VERY VERY limited choices in the BNWO: Marry a white woman and worship the BNWO and everything within it, or be alone forever.

I for one am a firm believer in the BNWO, 5 years ago I realized my place in the BNWO and decided to stop having sex all together, support love and appreciate every white woman that chose to breed and believe in the BNWO and more importantly be willing to support our black kings and queens. You may think this is crazy or psychotic or completely out of pocket, but lets face it.. We need to understand what the future holds for white men and women.... Nothing.
Haha it’s well past this site. TikTok, instagram, Twitter.. it’s everywhere. It’s inescapable.
Indeed, the younger the generation, the more widespread the acceptance of whites' new status with respect to blacks. As a high school teacher I see its effects and results regularly.

Indeed, the younger the generation, the more widespread the acceptance of whites' new status with respect to blacks. As a high school teacher I see its effects and results regularly.
That must be quite the site to see unfold in front of you. I love knowing that our younger generation are far more respectful towards black men and women and white's are learning their place.

It'll eventually balance out once more white women breed black and more white men understand their place
it will just keep flipping back and forth from generation to generation. It's human nature. That resentment builds over time and things reverse.

So, not having race relevant is a novel concept. It's a hard one to put into practice, but possible. 50 years ago, a mixed-race marriage was very rare. Now, it's common and most don't see any issues.

it will just keep flipping back and forth from generation to generation. It's human nature. That resentment builds over time and things reverse.

So, not having race relevant is a novel concept. It's a hard one to put into practice, but possible. 50 years ago, a mixed-race marriage was very rare. Now, it's common and most don't see any issues.
It is VERY possible. 50 years ago we still has strong ideals of racism that was instilled. But now, like you said it is more common and less of an issue. Its actually more acceptable. The process requires millennials and Gen Z to continue to be more accepting and help promote within the BNWO.

It is VERY possible. 50 years ago we still has strong ideals of racism that was instilled. But now, like you said it is more common and less of an issue. Its actually more acceptable. The process requires millennials and Gen Z to continue to be more accepting and help promote within the BNWO.
Many of today's white high school and junior-high school students are involved in what are essentially bull-girl-cuck relationships. White guys know their place and white girls prefer black guys.

Imagine if humans were valued equally as individuals rather than playing into the concept some are "Superior" based on factors outside thier control.
BNOW is as repugnant as WOWO.
When you mention the WOWO, you mean the radio station?

I dont think the BNWO is distasteful in the slightest. Evidence is all around you showing that black men are superior to white men. Sports is key evidence. Black men rule Basketball and Football, they are taking over baseball and even got into hockey.

Many of today's white high school and junior-high school students are involved in what are essentially bull-girl-cuck relationships. White guys know their place and white girls prefer black guys.
Loved reading that! It is so refreshing knowing white girls understand, even at a young age. I dont know if they are learning alone or their families are teaching them

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Not in my "neck of the woods"
I have a close relationship with my ki.ds. We talk and we have "no consequence" discussions for them to tell us things.

The only thing that would be considered "crazy" IMHO is when my oldest girl told me about a "thing" where a couple would invite another girl for a 3some. It was weird as the guy would have sex with the other girl when the girlfriend would essentially do a lesbian face sitting thing. The gf would be facing her bf.

When my oldest told me this (in a no-consequence setting) I was actually speechless. Yeah, me, speechless.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I have a close relationship with my ki.ds. We talk and we have "no consequence" discussions for them to tell us things.

The only thing that would be considered "crazy" IMHO is when my oldest girl told me about a "thing" where a couple would invite another girl for a 3some. It was weird as the guy would have sex with the other girl when the girlfriend would essentially do a lesbian face sitting thing. The gf would be facing her bf.

When Katie told me this (in a no-consequence setting) I was actually speechless. Yeah, me, speechless.
lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When Katie told me this (in a no-consequence setting) I was actually speechless. Yeah, me, speechless.
I'm sure things differ to some extent from one part of the country to another.

Yes, such threesomes do sometimes occur, one guy enjoying two females in that way.

Back