Are you on board with BNWO?

fitatlcouple4x

Couple
Gold Member
Me and my wife have been full supporters of BNWO for over a year now and we helped convince her sister and her two friends to support this movement. They all want to be bred by black men regardless if they are in a relationship or not white a white guy. They all plan to have mixed babies only. They think that white boys should be kept locked up in a Chastity while their dicks aren’t allowed near our pussys, and they also think the majority of white males are naturally sissy’s and black men are superior and have the superior genes I’m in full support with them.

Attachments

• IMG_7212.jpeg
    IMG_7212.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_7206.jpeg
    IMG_7206.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_7203.jpeg
    IMG_7203.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_7202.jpeg
    IMG_7202.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_7200.jpeg
    IMG_7200.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_7198.jpeg
    IMG_7198.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_6645.jpeg
    IMG_6645.jpeg
    922 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_6648.jpeg
    IMG_6648.jpeg
    931.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_6647.jpeg
    IMG_6647.jpeg
    745.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_6646.jpeg
    IMG_6646.jpeg
    864.7 KB · Views: 220
Έχω εμπειρία και θα ήθελα να δω ζευγάρια να το κάνουν πραγματικά και όχι απλώς να ονειρεύονται:)
Σε γαμουσα πάρα πολύ να γεμίσει το μουνι σου με τα υγρά μου

Me and my wife have been full supporters of BNWO for over a year now and we helped convince her sister and her two friends to support this movement. They all want to be bred by black men regardless if they are in a relationship or not white a white guy. They all plan to have mixed babies only. They think that white boys should be kept locked up in a Chastity while their dicks aren’t allowed near our pussys, and they also think the majority of white males are naturally sissy’s and black men are superior and have the superior genes I’m in full support with them.
Love the pictures you have up. Since there’s one about being a sissy, would you ever bottom for one of her bulls?

Oh wow. That is super badass. Her sister and two friends are exactly who I want to date/marry/support to create a family. Love they already have a support network of all women wanting babies by Real Men with mighty Big Black Cocks

I agree! We are hoping to grow our network in our friend group to support this dream further.
We are all like minded
Add me to that group. Or message anytime. Always nice to find more women and hot women into BNWO and humiliating inferior boys like me. We owe them support, allegiance, and our 🍤 shrimpdick in cockcages so they can giggle and help persuade more ladies what needs to become our new normal social mores.

Love all but the cage one, sorry

Back