Looking for serious BNWO believers with NO LIMITS!

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
I'd be interested in chatting with a BNWO believer who isn't a male

What means BNWO? Can anyone discribe How a BNWO would work? If See the world Right now i guess we will See a asian new world Order of China in the Future 😂. And how China bought half Africa and 85 % of all Habours in the world, should show that a big white or black cock is Not an indicator who will Rule the world.

Cosa significa BNWO? Qualcuno può discribe Come funzionerebbe un BNWO? Se vedere il mondo in questo momento immagino che vedremo un nuovo ordine mondiale asiatico della Cina in futuro. E il modo in cui la Cina ha comprato metà dell'Africa e l'85% di tutti i Habour del mondo, dovrebbe dimostrare che un grosso gallo bianco o nero non è un indicatore di chi governerà il mondo.😂
Penso che il BNWO si riferisca alle relazioni interne nelle società, in particolare alle dinamiche umane, comprese quelle sessuali. Non credo si riferisca alle relazioni internazionali, anche perché in molti paesi del mondo non c'è una presenza nera o non è significativa, mentre in molti paesi l'intera comunità è nera.

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
Where are you from. I would like to get to know you.

Your profile says female yet it's unverified. Are you trans? I ask because I've never known a verified woman on this site to say join my telegram group. Those that advertise something related to 'BNWO' and say they're female yet are unverified have always been men.

It's 100% a man.

What means BNWO? Can anyone discribe How a BNWO would work? If See the world Right now i guess we will See a asian new world Order of China in the Future 😂. And how China bought half Africa and 85 % of all Habours in the world, should show that a big white or black cock is Not an indicator who will Rule the world.
Bnwo is easy to see. Just turn whyt supremacy upside down.
The darker you are the more power privilege and respect you have.
1.ORIGINAL PEOPLE
2. Lighter skinned Originals/ mixed
3.Arabs
4. Indian
5. Latin/non black
6. Asian
7. wyts
In every part of the world people will encourage darkening the skin through breeding.
Just like societys have encouraged people to breed whiter for a better life.
The world is already shown that it is possible with a lesser being .
This will be easier and everlasting because it's not based on a lie.
If you have ask what it would look like you are blind to the current Order.
We just have more humanity, love, and compassion .

Back