Looking for serious BNWO believers with NO LIMITS!

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
We def need to recruit more women to serve us

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
Hi there I told her to believe or not I believe all white woman should be bred by big alpha Black daddies the black sperm is 10 times more potent than white sperm I believe every white husbands and white rice should be all turned into Sissy's to serve the black Master race I've been married for 20 years my husband is very very small the base he's ever been was maybe 3 in Long he cannot satisfy me anymore what he loves me very very much said he would do whatever it would take I told him he had to give me his manhood and total control over him and he has I took all his man clothes and threw him away moved into the spare bedroom and slowly I have trained him to obey me and my lover and I have fully feminized him I have trained him to serve only black race he's been tattooed with a black Ace of spades above his little sissy clit he's been locked up in a flathead Chastity cage for over 4 months I have shrunk his little sissy clitty down to barely one inch I had a party so I can introduce him to all my friends their husbands and wives and a lot of the wives definitely love the idea turning their husbands into Sissy's too which they all have done now all of us go to strip joints on the weekend and we always at the end of the night bring home a couple of young big huge black boys we have fun with I love to make love and be bread by black men is my goal to teach all white women to be bred by black alpha males and turn their husbands into Sissy slaves to service them and their black lovers and to take care of every black baby there is would love to hear from you right now I am preparing my sissy husband to get bread tonight I have two very very cute black feminine boys that come over once a week to breed him to always have no limits we love everything especially when he is high he gets very very feminine then and the two young black feminine boys love playing with him all my black daddies while playing with him too you know that he is so cute and so small

Attachments

• The-Difference-Couldnt-Be-Clearer-1-1.jpg
    The-Difference-Couldnt-Be-Clearer-1-1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 31
I would love to meet and talk with you too I feel the same way matter of fact I have taken a few steps further or have fully feminized my husband is now full-time sissy girl and he's there to serve and take care of all my black lovers I believe every husband and white man and boy should be transformed into a sissy to take care of the black race

Every white family should it’s own personal black bull, black ownership
How true you are I am owned by at least 10 black alpha daddies I also have my sissy husband that is fully feminized he is also owned by 15 feminine big black daddies we both love to be owned and bread by alpha Black daddies would love to hear more from you love to share stories what do you possibly love to meet up with you please let us know

How true you are I am owned by at least 10 black alpha daddies I also have my sissy husband that is fully feminized he is also owned by 15 feminine big black daddies we both love to be owned and bread by alpha Black daddies would love to hear more from you love to share stories what do you possibly love to meet up with you please let us know
Wow. So sexy

Reactions: wit
Back