Looking for serious BNWO believers with NO LIMITS!

i think that BNWO doesn't admit limits. my Wife and i are under a BNWO regime. When we begun serving our MASTER under BNWO rules, our MASTER showed us that HIS ancestors and the ancestors of all the BLACK PEOPLE in the Americas were enslaved by our ancestors without any limits. Of course our MASTER doesn't does to us the atrocities that our ancestors did to HIS ancestors. HE didn't kil us, HE didn't mutilte us, HE didn't put our life or our health in great danger, HE didn't sold our dear "descendants", neither attempt to include our dear "descendants" in our lifestyle (we have one teenage *******). HE didn't use fors us be HIS slaves. we accept willingly what we are. Saying that, of course we can't pledge HIM about "limits". It would be a disrespect to HIS ancestors and all the BLACK PEOPLE who suffered real unwillingly slavery. Yes it's true that some "things" are really but really difficult to accept and to endure. Limits exists. But, as our MASTER says, "your limits are there to be broken". Well because of that it is training and punishment. At last, we always learn and we always accept.
Blah, blag, blah......😴

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
A true cuckold here if you want to chat with me. Here to serve and find as many black men to use my wife, their property, as possible. To serve in any capacity as you see fit sir.

As a woman, my belief in the Black New World Order (BNWO) is rooted in my desire for a more equitable and just society. I see it as a movement towards empowerment and recognition of Black leadership and excellence. To me, BNWO represents a shift in societal dynamics, where there's a greater balance in representation and voices of all races, especially Black voices, are heard and valued. This belief stems from my commitment to racial equality and my hope for a future where everyone, regardless of their race, has equal opportunities to thrive. I support BNWO because I believe in its potential to foster a more inclusive and fair world.
Perfect

i think that BNWO doesn't admit limits. my Wife and i are under a BNWO regime. When we begun serving our MASTER under BNWO rules, our MASTER showed us that HIS ancestors and the ancestors of all the BLACK PEOPLE in the Americas were enslaved by our ancestors without any limits. Of course our MASTER doesn't does to us the atrocities that our ancestors did to HIS ancestors. HE didn't kil us, HE didn't mutilte us, HE didn't put our life or our health in great danger, HE didn't sold our dear "descendants", neither attempt to include our dear "descendants" in our lifestyle (we have one teenage *******). HE didn't use fors us be HIS slaves. we accept willingly what we are. Saying that, of course we can't pledge HIM about "limits". It would be a disrespect to HIS ancestors and all the BLACK PEOPLE who suffered real unwillingly slavery. Yes it's true that some "things" are really but really difficult to accept and to endure. Limits exists. But, as our MASTER says, "your limits are there to be broken". Well because of that it is training and punishment. At last, we always learn and we always accept.
If your limits are to be broken then I would assume at some point your offspring will become his property as well. I bet that will be an awaking sight for you to see?!?

I’m looking to connect with serious believers in the BNWO that believe and support an absolutely no holds barred approach to make it happen whether your one of our black gods or pathetic white servant of the BNWO. I want to chat those of you that have no limits in your support of our black gods and the BNWO
Would you please define BNWO?

As a woman, my belief in the Black New World Order (BNWO) is rooted in my desire for a more equitable and just society. I see it as a movement towards empowerment and recognition of Black leadership and excellence. To me, BNWO represents a shift in societal dynamics, where there's a greater balance in representation and voices of all races, especially Black voices, are heard and valued. This belief stems from my commitment to racial equality and my hope for a future where everyone, regardless of their race, has equal opportunities to thrive. I support BNWO because I believe in its potential to foster a more inclusive and fair world.
My Black King friend told me whoever controls white pussy controls the world.

I am not the person called, but, if I am allowed to express my opinion, I would define bnwo as "a human society in which it is considered normal for blacks to often be dominant, being able to enjoy social and legal privileges and impunities, such as for example the exclusion from liability for sexual crimes, the occasional free enjoyment of other people's goods, priority in using public services, the possibility of freeing whites from certain obligations."
Therefore it is not objectionable that a Black man (male or female) or a stranger to a white girl, that he uses the swimming pool of the white house, that he exceeds the queue of customers, that he shows himself naked in a public place, that he drags a naked white man on a leash in public place.

Back