Are people real into BNWO?

I hope i dont sound stupid but i want to know why people are into the BNWO.
Is it more a sex thing or something like a real serious sex ideology?
I am just confused what is just fantasy and what is meant to be real.
Are there real woman and black men into this?
If so why?
I am just curious to know that.

Sorry for my bad Englisch.

I think it means different things to different people. For some it's just a passing kink, for others it's a serious lifestyle, and the reasons for it vary.

A lot of white guys into it like the humiliation of feeling inferior. And a lot of white women into it like the amount of control they have, or lack of control if they have a dominant bull.

If so why?

You nailed it. It's just a fantasy for people here and in other places.

It could be a cute role-playing fantasy at a theme party, but not in real life.

Chalk it up to role play and call it a day ..lifestyle should be fun solely because the normal doesn’t do it for all of us and this feeds the need for variance …but if you truly believe some of this propaganda stuff , you have to get your head examined

If so why?

Yes and no. I have met some people very much into it and consider it a goal to accomplish through and through. I have seen others that consider it to be a fun or sexual game.

I think it's a fantasy that many claim they want to be a reality.... I've had numerous people inbox me claiming to truly desire for it to be a reality abd I'm open to following through to experience it. But just like I suspect when it's time to back up the talk, the truth comes out... now I'm cool with the fantasy even cool with participating the roleplay etc..i think they should be upfront with true intentions....

There are quite a few people into the Black New World Order and the vast vast majority of them are white males who are is a state of sexual arousal and have submissive and masochistic tendancies.

It depends on the person. Some are hardcore and embrace the lifestyle. I know a few black-only women (including myself). You can even see plenty of women who openly cucked their husbands and submitted their womb for a new mixed baby.

And you can be sure any woman who has a QoS tattoo, most likely got that to show their dedication to sexually serving black men.

Just like the answers to your question, it is a mix. There are a number of people who just play with the fantasy and there are a number of people who take it seriously. One thing I like to point out is the growing popularity of interracial cuckolding and the increasing number of white men locked in chastity. Regardless of how many of these people who now practice these are “into” bnwo play, the fact is they are all in some way making it a reality.
And there is no question about it those two things are rapidly growing in popularity.
Personally, I am a supporter and love seeing the increasing popularity of interracial cuckolding and I am especially thrilled to see so many white men embracing chastity.

Yeah just a fantasy like LGBTQ. Just fantasy.
None of this real or any good outside of our heads and theme parties. 😂

In 20yrs the statement "I have 2 dads " will have a whole new meaning.
And generally accepted and on prime time Television.

Back