What about Black Women

I'm a white boi in Atlanta since mid 80s and fucked only Black Women. I met a dominant Black Woman around 2010 that cuckolded me and changed my life.
Damn, mid 80s and you're not from Atlanta as in born and raised which explains a lot! I know a lot of Black women who have dominated white men though those white men were taken to Midtown! Smdh, Midtown is not a place those white men should have gone, but since they were "not originally from Atlanta", a lot of them got turned out!!

Black women are starting to want us white men as much as white women want black men nowadays
Actually Black women have always wanted white men and the data released by the major apps and websites showed it! The problem was that white men were not reciprocating the same desire! The data showed that BW more than all other women made first contact with white men and were mostly ignored. It also showed that most of them even filtered black women out of their search parameters!

Yes there are alot of black women running around on social media talking about going to get them a white man but there is a huge difference in saying it and being able to do it successfully!

What makes you think Black women aren't getting Black dick? We don't have to go to a lifestyle event to get Black dick. I know in the lifestyle White women get more attention etc but Black women are getting plenty of Black dick. I'm a Black woman that never had to work to get Black dick and I've had everything from models, to athletes, to artist etc. please don't let the lifestyle obsession with BBC etc make you think we sitting at home not having great sex also don't get it twisted white men want to play with us they just aren't as vocal as the women about it.

What ? Sir where are you getting your numbers from? Here is a fact in the US 87% of Black men still marry Black women. ? The most successful Black men are married to Black women or relationship with Black women Lebron James, Denzel Washington, Barrack and Michele etc only 15% of Black men are married to white women. The majority of Black women that are married aren't married to other Black women. Dating sites are trash and not a good source. I'm a Black woman that has date outside of my race. The men that met outside of my race most I have met in everyday life. I also have traveled and lived oversees and find that in countries likes Germany, Switzerland, Italy etc white men are much more willing to approach us and it's not just on some fetish thing. It is true that most Black women prefer to date Black but those that are married or in relationships aren't married to women.
Yes I know that most black men who are married are married to black women especiallythe successful ones! It's the same in every ethnic group the majority choose to marry within their own group! I know that the majority of the 28% percent of black women who are married are actually married to men but I was saying was the divorce rate is higher among the same sex and the domestic violence is higher as well. The divorce rate among black couple's is higher than the marriage rate and we are the only group with that stat and guess who files 80% percent of the divorces in the blackcommunity? (I know the beta male simp manginas are going to be triggered but those stats are true.) Women don't like each more than they don't like men yet the men are complained about all the time. That's what the data from the CDC, the Census Bureau, The office of National Statistics, and blackdemographics.com says!

Dating site data is good for dating sites because that's where it cane from! So if they say there is specific trends they see on their sites then it is what it is whether we think they are trash or not a trend is a trend! I can post links to videos of black women discussing this data and the trends and calling men racist for rejecting them! I guess they think those sites are trash too even though they are actively on them and trying to date!

I have traveled all around the world both in the service and still today so I was. Passport Bro long before the movement. Men outside of America are just more open and friendly period. I guess you haven't been seeing the recent video from black women from America about their experiences in Dubai, Italy, Bali, Brussels, France ect! I'm talking about them going to jail, getting hands put on them, people be racist towards them, and getting STDS!

🤣 Really...? Historically speaking this is a very new and limited phenomenon...WOW🙄.
It was a black woman who made interracial marriage legal in America! Let them tell it you would think that black men have always wanted white women but Black men didn't fight all the way to the Supreme Court to make interracial dating and marriage legal!

Historically the reasons why black women were even brought to America in the first place was to A.Breed more slaves aka property for more free slave labor. And B. To be concubines aka bedwenches for the colonizers. So even when interracial was legal Octoroons and Quadroons were black women who were not only made by Zaddy but also dating Zaddy at a time when it wasn't even legal.

See that's why the data shows that the longest lasting interracial marriages are between white men and black women and that's because that's what they brought them here for so when the world sees a black woman with Zaddy they simply think "that's who you are supposed to BELONG to anyway" but subconsciously not understanding what they actually mean by belong to! Why do you think black women haven't shut down ghettogaggers? They created whole petitions trying to get Kevin Samuels removed from YouTube a guy who simply told them to be more fit, Feminine, and Friendly and their marriage rates will increase! The ghettogaggers have them eating semen off of fried chicken, eating piss, eating their own ******* and spit, and saying the most degrading things to them while have rough sex with them and not one peep has come from them about shutting them down! They don't even make but several hundred bucks to do it because multiple girls have made videos who have done it!

The reason why the marriages between Black men and white women last the least is because when the world sees them together the mindset is "you have something that you shouldn't have, something tha doesn't belg to you, or was not meant for you, how dare you have her" and black men who marry white women have to live with that in the back of their minds.

Actually Black women have always wanted white men
There's a reason I only quoted this sentence. It is the only thing that I wish to speak to. It is inaccurate and to a certain degree insulting. Too much historical trauma inflicted upon Black women. For it to appeal to the vast majority of them. It has been my experience that fucking/wanting a white man is the last thing most Black women desire... If you're referring to the "Loving" case... Irrelevant to what I'm replying to.

Last edited:
I would love to satisfy black women any way they want me to. I bet they taste good

Attachments

• 0FE11946-EA03-4512-8B1E-842823DA3A41.jpeg
    0FE11946-EA03-4512-8B1E-842823DA3A41.jpeg
    622.4 KB · Views: 12
According to the data black women have the highest percentage of women who identify as bisexual. There same sex marriages are their highest marriage demographic and it's also their highest Domestic violence demographic as well. (Despite all the lies and propaganda about black men!) The data says that black women are increasingly marrying each other!

According to the data released by the majority dating apps and websites black women were the number one demographic of women to attempt to date other races of men but were the least successful. The data showed that most none black men actually filtered them out of their choices and when they were contacted first by black women they didn't respond back.

The truth is that they are attempting to date out but are not very successful so they are getting with each other more.
And they're miserable. They're finding out why black men can't deal with them.

Back