Why does interracial turn you on?

The contrast between white and black! Just watching a nice long hard black cock slide into and pound a tight white pink pussy turns me on so much. Just looking down as a BBC pounds my pussy would be so hot! Maybe one day I can try a BBC if I’m lucky ;)
It turns me on so much too. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing than seeing a sexy hot BBC slowly stretching going deep in a sexy hot white pussy then fucking her hard and deep hearing her moan with pleasure and begging for more black cock.

i am not "turned on" by "interracial" dating and i would not choose a partner based on skin color. There are many aspects to consider that are relevant, surficiality is not one of those.
But i do like to see B/w couples (both Bm+W and BW+m) in public, especially when they show a deep connection and love. And i never think anything sexual about those in a public, everyday environment. i feel there is just something genuinely beautiful about those couples without being able to say why. 🤔

As far as sex and my voyeuristic inclination goes i like watching "interracial" sex, as you put it. For me the most appealing aspect is, simply put, contrast!
i don't see anything "taboo" about it at all, and don't believe humanity can be divided into different "races". Also most of the other ideas of possible reasons you suggest don't apply to me. ("curiosity" - you cannot be curious about anything you're already used to, "size" - what size are you talking about?, "superiority" - doesn't exist!).

It really all boils down to contrast. However for me it is not skin-to-skin color contrast alone. It is more a yin-and-yang kinda thing, the duality of it and the idea that "opposites attract". :balanced:
i don't like the label "interracial" which is yet another stupidity the p0rn industry came up with. i would love to promote a better suited term which describes it well for me: "High Contrast" p0rn (Would "HCP" make an appropriate shorthand?). Because that's what it really is about in my humble opinion.
This is why "white on Asian" and many other couplings do not have the same appeal and visual sensation as "Black on white" and "Black on Asian" have because it is really lacking contrast.
i enjoy watching lesbian p0rn, and a Black Woman with a white or Asian Woman makes a hot scene for sure. However it lacks the duality aspect an "opposite sex" (m+f) coupling provides. ;)

Another aspect that ImO makes a difference and contributes to what i've said about duality are the concepts of masculinity and femininity. There are some body features that are commonly linked to either of those concepts. The most regarded of those features would probably be body-height, with "tall" being associated with masculinity while "short" in comparison with femininity. Body shape: "muscular" ... masculine, "curvy" ... feminine. Facial features: "hard-edged" ... masc., "smooth/round" ... fem. Behavior: "dominant" ... masc., "passive/submissive" ... fem. a.s.o.
A few comparative studies have been conducted in which Women were asked to rate pictures of males on a "masculinity" scale. The same setup was applied to men with pictures of females with the question about "femininity". It showed that skin complexion was a factor too. A majority of Women related darker skin with greater masculinity while there was a tendency of men relating lighter skin with femininity.

Perhaps that's the reason why Bm+W is more appealing (to me) than BW+m? Is it just me? 🤔
Just imagine... A muscular built tall Black man "manhandling" a petite, curvy white, Asian or light-skinned Latino Woman, for instance. And then compare that image with any Black Woman / white male couple having sex. - Which turns you on more?

tumblr_mzwtuuHjdF1tnf7vio1_400.gif
♠️ vs.
tumblr_o9tf8q7afm1vx6fkwo7_400.gif
♦️
[animated images in this post are linked in from tumblr. I do not own them. Infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is not intended!]
I find them both equally erotic (although not in the images you picked cuz the white guy looks bored as hell lmao) it's just that the eroticism comes from a different place. As a white man, when I'm in a dominant, masculine headspace I love seeing black women get bred by white men, it brings to mind the many times I've been in that exact situation. But when I'm in a more relaxed, submissive, voyeuristic headspace, I love watching white women get fucked by black men. For me, there is a taboo, and a very sexy contrast that I love engaging with regardless of the gender of those involved. I also love watching interracial gay and lesbian parings for the same reason, regardless of which color is the top and which the bottom. I've fucked a lot of black ass in my day but I've also taken black cock. I've shared a submissive black girl with a dominant white lesbian, and I've also watched a dominant black lesbian having her way with a submissive white girl. Every combination is hot to me. Black and white just looks good together

For me, the visual contrast is where it starts. The underlying racial taboo is what intensifies the sexual connection on a deeper psychological level just as it enhances it on the more superficial level. The stereotypes are merely that, stereotypes, and, true to form, they do not consistently apply. Not all black men are of monstrous endowment. Neither are all blacks sexual savages. Not every white woman sustains her appeal beyond certain ideals. The reality of it varies, same as with anything else. But it's the uniquely erotic fantasy which exerts a powerful allure.

As I've mentioned elsewhere on these boards, for blacks and whites, especially in America, interracial sex is taboo because of the racist history. This unflinchingly bold viewpoint has shocked some members here, and others have expressed a vehement defiance. But how else to explain it? Why is interracial sex still widely considered taboo if historic racism has nothing to do with it? It has everything to do with it, and "the Emperor has no clothes." Whites enslaved blacks for centuries. Less than 70 years ago, 14 year-old Emmett Till was beaten, tortured, and brut@lly mu®dered for flirting with a white woman. It's certainly not a popular set of facts, and many don't want to look at this truth, but it's still there, and it's not going anywhere. What is your cogent rebuttal explaining the taboo? Let's have it.

The attractive white woman is the "forbidden fruit" for the black man. Conversely, white women sharing sexual intimacy with black men are often stigmatized. My own personal experience... I once enjoyed a "Friends With Benefits" arrangement with a former co-worker. She was originally from England ( I am a major anglophile! ), and at that time she was separated from her husband, who is also black. Julie and I would regularly have sex without the commitment of a relationship. Once she made it known that she wanted to alter our arrangement to pursue a more serious romance, I let the sexual connection dissolve because I wasn't in love; I was in "like." We remained friends, and we still are. I'm actually on good terms with her ex-husband. Years ago, when I was severely injured in a traffic accident, Julie visited me regularly in the hospital. She had begun dating a white guy. However, when he questioned her why she was being so kind, showing me such attention, Julie spoke plainly and truthfully. She told him that I am black, and that we had a sexual friendship in the past. Juile told me that her boyfriend subsequently broke up with her, and that it was her impression that it was strictly a racial thing. Some white men see any white women who have a sexual history with black men as damaged goods. So, yeah, let's call it what it is: racism. Don't be afraid to stare it in the face.

That's why interracial sex is still considered taboo. And shattering taboos is what makes this part of the lifestyle so much fun. Lots of you pop off on these boards about dominant bulls, breeding, submission, the superior black DNA, giant black penises and tiny white dicks... Racism fuels every bit of it, putting a kinky positive spin on it all. I think white women are beautiful, with their blue eyes, pale skin, straight blonde, red, or brunette hair. I love that contrast. But in addition to their beauty, the pleasure I derive from fuckng them has its roots ( pun intended ) in the darker side of this country and this world's history of tribal conflict.

View attachment 6832021View attachment 6832023
as a pansexual couple we are so turned off by all the racist bs. we are just both attracted to black men and we hate all the bnwo ******* or racial *******. it's doing too much

as a pansexual couple we are so turned off by all the racist bs. we are just both attracted to black men and we hate all the bnwo ******* or racial *******. it's doing too much
Yeah, I'm the same. The visuals are hot but the minute I hear "white extinction" I'm immediately turned off. Not only is that idea completely ridiculous and counter reality, but it eliminates the very thing that makes interracial sex hot

I love how long black men seem to last, and of course their dick size is for the most part amazing. I also like the difference in color and the taboo nature of it all. Back when I was young it was something one just didn’t do. Oh to be 30 again!

From Christine -
I think a lot of it is the "taboo element" but I remember
the first time my mom-in-law caught me. The kid just wouldn't stop
porking me, no matter what she said or screamed. It was just so nasty
because she could probably see I was making no effort at wanting him
to stop.

Then about a minute later, he stopped and pulled-out. When she saw
his 9 inch black snake come out and saw his load oozing out of me
she kind of went silent and then left.

Then adding impregnation to the unfaithfulness make the situation
obscene. But when I do weed it just makes me so horny & naughty
that I do things I would never normally do.
Great story!

Skin color, because they are huge, big and when I see a bbc enter in a white.pussy all it's hot as fuck! When.a woman trembling when the bbc is inside.and many more!
I love a lot interracial lifestyle.
Bbc and interracial movie.is a very addicted things!

BBC is bigger, fatter, longer, heavier, more alpha. If fucks better and there’s nothing better than how girls get addicted to it. Especially when you can tell a thick white girl immediately only is in to black guys
Absolutely the hottest, when you see a white girl that is "built for bbc" and you hope and pray she's getting black fucked tonight, right? Agreed.bdsmlr-147039-SO26AFJBj7 (1).jpg

I came.from romania and there when I was young ( 25 years earlier) I never seen an interracial couple. I never thought in my life I will like this lifestyle. Spain change me a lot and after 20.years I am hooked of this lifestyle and want my wife try a bbc! Now I don't understand why people don't want to try this lifestyle in Romania... I see it soo normal to.have a stable bull.for.your wife...
In the end is just a game... a pleasure for both! Hope my wife will understand this lifestyle and go.further and have a bbc!

I love how long black men seem to last, and of course their dick size is for the most part amazing. I also like the difference in color and the taboo nature of it all. Back when I was young it was something one just didn’t do. Oh to be 30 again!
Adding to all of the above (bigger, thicker, loner-lasting etc) there is also a psychological aspect: white-to-white seems to both me and my wife more like cheating, while black-to-white so much more liberating and free-giving experience.

BBC is bigger, fatter, longer, heavier, more alpha. If fucks better and there’s nothing better than how girls get addicted to it. Especially when you can tell a thick white girl immediately only is in to black guys
My wife's still a bbc virgin but I want her addicted to black cock so bad.

Reactions: BLJ
Back