Is interracial becoming a fad? šŸ¤”

blaquebd

Male
Real Person
From
WI, US
I've noticed that while a good majority of people are turned on by the idea of interracial relationships whether it's long term or a one night stand, I've noticed many younger ones (18-25ish) don't really seem to care. Is it because interracial has become more mainstream or the norm in more and more places so it's no longer a taboo or at least fetishized like it once was? If so, living in the US is a blessing and a curse. On one side with the vast amount of various races, ethnic groups, and skin tones that live here there's a veritable buffet of options, but on the flip side because of the various nationalities in one country, interracial is poised to become the only option. I think many younger ones realize this and accept the fact that they may not be with someone of the same background or skin tone, thus leaving the fantasy of being with someone with a drastically different appearance than yours as a dying wish of the older. I do still love older women (if you got it, you got it šŸ˜‰) but this leaves the newer men and women of this lifestyle without many others feeling the same. TL;DR, I think the interracial campaign has worked a bit too well šŸ˜…

I've noticed that while a good majority of people are turned on by the idea of interracial relationships whether it's long term or a one night stand, I've noticed many younger ones (18-25ish) don't really seem to care. Is it because interracial has become more mainstream or the norm in more and more places so it's no longer a taboo or at least fetishized like it once was? If so, living in the US is a blessing and a curse. On one side with the vast amount of various races, ethnic groups, and skin tones that live here there's a veritable buffet of options, but on the flip side because of the various nationalities in one country, interracial is poised to become the only option. I think many younger ones realize this and accept the fact that they may not be with someone of the same background or skin tone, thus leaving the fantasy of being with someone with a drastically different appearance than yours as a dying wish of the older. I do still love older women (if you got it, you got it šŸ˜‰) but this leaves the newer men and women of this lifestyle without many others feeling the same. TL;DR, I think the interracial campaign has worked a bit too well šŸ˜…
Great insight. Thank you for posting.

I think you're right when you hit on the desensitization of younger folks about interracial relationships. It's not a big a deal as it once was.

My take on it was a little different. When I saw a girl was going out with a guy because he had a big dick, that was a huge turn on for me (as a lifelong cuck-type personality. And when you heard about what the black guys were packing then it was a HUGE turn on when you knew a certain gf of yours had been with them. I remember some workmates talking about this one black man, who was not in great shape, but the guy had a 10 inch dick and some really hot girls that we knew had slept with him... just because he has a big black dick. Such a turn on!

That's a really interesting question. From my perspective and the friends that I have in the 18-25 age group, I do think that interracial has become totally mainstream ā¤ļø

Although yes this can take away from the excitement for some people, I think the vast majority of us in this community just love to see how progressive the next generation are and how common and normalised interracial relationships have become. Black men have so much more to offer besides just their dicks, the most intelligent and interesting men I've ever met have all been black and I think it's so great that the next generation won't be socially pressured into just having white boyfriends but will feel free to date whomever they like šŸ˜˜

Thanks to the Internet and global commerce with increased traveling exposure to people of different skin-colours becomes as common as an email address; hence, one must learn to adapt or get left behind. To compete globally or regionally a larger audience is needed.....skin colour becomes irrelevant....

Thanks to the Internet and global commerce with increased traveling exposure to people of different skin-colours becomes as common as an email address; hence, one must learn to adapt or get left behind. To compete globally or regionally a larger audience is needed.....skin colour becomes irrelevant....
We certainly differ on this point, my friend. Skin color will never be irrelevant. It is as enticing as nationality/ethnicity/race. To see and enjoy the differences between us has not, and will not fade simply because people have "adapted." The wonderment and excitement are still there...Ask any white woman or couple if they're anxious when they're about to meet their black "fwb's."

We certainly differ on this point, my friend. Skin color will never be irrelevant. It is as enticing as nationality/ethnicity/race. To see and enjoy the differences between us has not, and will not fade simply because people have "adapted." The wonderment and excitement are still there...Ask any white woman or couple if they're anxious when they're about to meet their black "fwb's."
Boom! Nailed it. Married white couples getting involved with a black man is never going to be just a fad.

The segregationist generation just died off, the civil rights generation, my mom included, are still alive and well. My generation, the internet natives, are barely approaching our 40 and 50ā€™s. Weā€™re not even that far removed from not being able to sit together on the bus for you to be discussing internet globalization affecting racial discrimination.

The segregationist generation just died off, the civil rights generation, my mom included, are still alive and well. My generation, the internet natives, are barely approaching our 40 and 50ā€™s. Weā€™re not even that far removed from not being able to sit together on the bus for you to be discussing internet globalization affecting racial discrimination.
Well it's been my reality and those around me....

Yup

I think itā€™s becoming the norm. More and more white girls are able to hook up, and marry black men with society not condemning them and vise verse. I think itā€™s one of the greatest social evolutions Iā€™ve heard of. Itā€™s so exciting to be part of it!
Couldn't agree more

[/QUOTE

Skin color will never be irrelevant because itā€™s the driving ******* for any interracial connection. I was on vacation in the Caribbean and at a bar with about 30 or so mixed group patrons. Most of the black men were local and the others being tourists. The atmosphere was fantastic with everyone having a good time and interacting with each other. At one point one of the local black guys who was wearing a towel only ( this was a beach bar that was clothing optional ) was dancing with a white lady from France and seated next to me was two white ladies from North Carolina fully dressed. I hinted that they appeared to not be enjoying the evening to which they responded that they were but that they had given their cab driver a return time and was due to be picked up in about 15/20 mins. I point this out as in conversation I discovered it was a mom/******* vacation trip and they were leaving the next day. The ******* (late thirties, early forties) said to her mom ā€œlook how great they look togetherā€ to which her mom replied ā€yes they doā€
The ******* then said to the mom ā€œwhat happened, how did you miss thatā€ to which the mom replied ā€œwell in my day, that wasnā€™t allowed but you canā€! The ******* replied ā€œwell I would but I am married nowā€ The ******* then said ā€œwell mom you are single nowā€ and at that point their cab rolled up, they said goodbye and left. The freedom and ease to openly discuss their desireā€™s especially from an interracial standpoint was noteworthy and I can only imagine where that would have gone if they didnā€™t have to leave or partake fully with what was going on at the bar. Make no mistake, it was definitely evident they were consumed by the skin colors together.

I just was hooked when I saw a BBC and loved it

Back