Is interracial becoming a fad? 🤔

More pink-faced nonsense. If black men being with white women is so hot, how come you whites hate them so much and encourage other races and nationalities to despise them as well? To gammon-faced degenerates like you, they are just big-dicked wildlife for your primitive sexual fantasies., nothing more
I dont think your point of view represents the whole.

More pink-faced nonsense. If black men being with white women is so hot, how come you whites hate them so much and encourage other races and nationalities to despise them as well? To gammon-faced degenerates like you, they are just big-dicked wildlife for your primitive sexual fantasies., nothing more
This is absolutely not my case! I am extremely respectful towards Black People and I always defend them and I fight racism, even outside of the cuckold lifestyle.
Indeed, the cuckold lifestyle is a consequence of my respect and not the cause

That's a really interesting question. From my perspective and the friends that I have in the 18-25 age group, I do think that interracial has become totally mainstream ❤️

Although yes this can take away from the excitement for some people, I think the vast majority of us in this community just love to see how progressive the next generation are and how common and normalised interracial relationships have become. Black men have so much more to offer besides just their dicks, the most intelligent and interesting men I've ever met have all been black and I think it's so great that the next generation won't be socially pressured into just having white boyfriends but will feel free to date whomever they like 😘

That's a really interesting question. From my perspective and the friends that I have in the 18-25 age group, I do think that interracial has become totally mainstream ❤️

Although yes this can take away from the excitement for some people, I think the vast majority of us in this community just love to see how progressive the next generation are and how common and normalised interracial relationships have become. Black men have so much more to offer besides just their dicks, the most intelligent and interesting men I've ever met have all been black and I think it's so great that the next generation won't be socially pressured into just having white boyfriends but will feel free to date whomever they like 😘
In 1967 approximately 3% of marriages were interracial. Today roughly 20% of marriages are interracial.(U.S.) That is all interracial marriages, not just black/white. So in almost 60 yrs, barely 20% of US marriages are interracial, I’d say that’s a stretch calling interracial mainstream.

I've noticed that while a good majority of people are turned on by the idea of interracial relationships whether it's long term or a one night stand, I've noticed many younger ones (18-25ish) don't really seem to care. Is it because interracial has become more mainstream or the norm in more and more places so it's no longer a taboo or at least fetishized like it once was? If so, living in the US is a blessing and a curse. On one side with the vast amount of various races, ethnic groups, and skin tones that live here there's a veritable buffet of options, but on the flip side because of the various nationalities in one country, interracial is poised to become the only option. I think many younger ones realize this and accept the fact that they may not be with someone of the same background or skin tone, thus leaving the fantasy of being with someone with a drastically different appearance than yours as a dying wish of the older. I do still love older women (if you got it, you got it 😉) but this leaves the newer men and women of this lifestyle without many others feeling the same. TL;DR, I think the interracial campaign has worked a bit too well 😅
A fad?? seriously? No no no it's the way it truly is. Yes a fad is something everyone jumps on board with but this is far different.

I've noticed that while a good majority of people are turned on by the idea of interracial relationships whether it's long term or a one night stand, I've noticed many younger ones (18-25ish) don't really seem to care. Is it because interracial has become more mainstream or the norm in more and more places so it's no longer a taboo or at least fetishized like it once was? If so, living in the US is a blessing and a curse. On one side with the vast amount of various races, ethnic groups, and skin tones that live here there's a veritable buffet of options, but on the flip side because of the various nationalities in one country, interracial is poised to become the only option. I think many younger ones realize this and accept the fact that they may not be with someone of the same background or skin tone, thus leaving the fantasy of being with someone with a drastically different appearance than yours as a dying wish of the older. I do still love older women (if you got it, you got it 😉) but this leaves the newer men and women of this lifestyle without many others feeling the same. TL;DR, I think the interracial campaign has worked a bit too well 😅
Like you said, IR has worked well and eventually yes a vast majority of people will be of mixed heritage in one fashion or another. Just look at ancestory test and how many ethnic backgrounds most people have and share even if just a small percentage.

Let’s hope it stays that way. Some of the politicians in Holland and in Europe in general are attempting to divide us instead of uniting us. I have to say, that the demonstrations, especially in Germany, denouncing that rhetoric was heartwarming.

This is absolutely not my case! I am extremely respectful towards Black People and I always defend them and I fight racism, even outside of the cuckold lifestyle.
Indeed, the cuckold lifestyle is a consequence of my respect and not the cause

You’re better than me. 😁
I wouldn’t have dignified that garbage with a response !! 🤷🏽‍♂️

Let’s hope it stays that way. Some of the politicians in Holland and in Europe in general are attempting to divide us instead of uniting us. I have to say, that the demonstrations, especially in Germany, denouncing that rhetoric was heartwarming.
Not along racial lines but along religious idealogy concerning Sharia Law.

Back