Talking to a cuckold couple vs a regular couple

bewles

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
When I say regular I refer to just a causal or swinger couple who dont exclusively dabble in interracial dynamics.

This is something that I witnessed in my personal experiences when it comes to couples. Most of the time when I interact with a “cuck” couple nine times out of ten it’s just the husband trying to fish for pics or indulge in their own fantasies/desires, and I find it to be a waste of time.

Whereas if I speak to a regular couple the outcome is much different. More than likely I’ll engage with the husband briefly then ill either talk to both parties or I’ll be introduced to the wife/gf and we go from there.

I’m just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience or notice differences when you engage with couples with a certain mindset.

When I say regular I refer to just a causal or swinger couple who dont exclusively dabble in interracial dynamics.

This is something that I witnessed in my personal experiences when it comes to couples. Most of the time when I interact with a “cuck” couple nine times out of ten it’s just the husband trying to fish for pics or indulge in their own fantasies/desires, and I find it to be a waste of time.

Whereas if I speak to a regular couple the outcome is much different. More than likely I’ll engage with the husband briefly then ill either talk to both parties or I’ll be introduced to the wife/gf and we go from there.

I’m just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience or notice differences when you engage with couples with a certain mindset.
Hey we are a swinging couple, have been for years and have evolved to the point where I the female half prefer black men, although my husband does most of the interaction for our connections with new men up until the time we go to meet, then it is a mutual interaction. Trust me just like you we wade through a whole lot of fake people both men women and couples, so you are not alone in the search for quality people to play with. Although we are not into a cuckold relationship, I do prefer black men and when comfortable he will allow me to play alone or step aside and let me and the man play alone. Good luck and keep moving forward, there are real couples out there who love guys like you. 💋

I post on here about our fun. It's a nice way to share. We do not tell our friends we do this.
We're very normal people, we just enjoy some adult fun with a guy we know sometimes.
When we first got into this, same guy about 15 times over two years, we talked about maybe finding a different guy. I posted an ad on Craigslist, we got hundreds of responses, most were one line...I'll fuck your wife...she like big dicks?...call me. Or only a close up pic of a hard dick. Three were well written responses. We never went any further than that.
We hooked up with a guy in a hotel bar out of town once. We had no intention of looking for anything but it was very exciting in the bar, wife was really into him leading up to it in the bar. Up in his room it fizzled out and we left. Huge buzz *******.
We did it 3 times with a local guy we know, he's our age, divorced, lives close. I thought it was working OK but wife wasn't into him.
We have a good thing going with the guy we started with. He not the type my wife finds attractive. She likes mature men, clean, well dressed and in shape. Our friend is younger, nerd type body, skinny. But she obviously likes sex with him a LOT. He works for her/us because he's a cool guy, he's clean, we can carry on intelligent conversations. He's polite, respectful and just right aggressive. I don't think he's good looking but it's a fun time when he's with us. He looks damn hot standing there with a hard dick.
It's not the guy, it's the whole aspect that's fun for us. Lots of posts on here about hot black guys doing hot white wives. I'm sure it happens and I'd like to see my wife with a hot BBC but everything would have to line up just right with the right guy.

Always turn a regular couple into a cuck couple..

Back