Couple Play

CDUNN98

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
My girlfriend (bi white f) has recently been looking to join me in play in the form of helping me cuck a couple. She has in mind MFF with me, her, and the wife either while the husband is present or not. Has anyone had any experience with arrangements like this? Does it elevate the experience for the cuck and wife? Would appreciate general thoughts, experiences, opinions, and ideas. Thanks.

My girlfriend (bi white f) has recently been looking to join me in play in the form of helping me cuck a couple. She has in mind MFF with me, her, and the wife either while the husband is present or not. Has anyone had any experience with arrangements like this? Does it elevate the experience for the cuck and wife? Would appreciate general thoughts, experiences, opinions, and ideas. Thanks.
We started out our swinging lifestyle with a married woman my first Bi experience, her husband was not included, but it let to my man servicing many bi married women, and a few who’s husbands wanted to watch but none never participated. We weren’t thinking of it as cuckolding but in time I wanted a man so he found a friend to join us who got us started playing in lots of variations of men women couples small groups my first gang bang, and so on. We evolved through many different phases of swinging and alternate life style until where we are today, where we only play with bi black men or mixed couples in group play. My advice is it sounds like the beginning of an opportunity to indulge in the swinging lifestyle and just think lucky you getting to fuck two women together, you never know sooner or later one of the husbands may want to suck your cock, or something. Just go with it and see where it takes you. 💋

Back