Interracial Popularity

HungBlack45

Male
From
FL, US
I was having a conversation with a couple and they had an interesting take on the commonality of interracial relations. Specifically, we were watching the Republican debate and found it heartwarming that Tim Scott from the Deep South state of South Carolina would be comfortable enough to bring a white woman on stage.
They are saying that ten or fifteen years ago it was really hard to connect because interracial relationships were deemed taboo and frowned on.
With the current popularity of interracial dating, it begs to question is there a need for sites like this ? Are we at a point where it doesn’t matter anymore because it’s so commonplace ?? The other side of the equation is we still have a lot more educating to do and a long way to go. Acceptance is not there yet !! We are an anomaly !!
I am curious what the view of everyone here ?? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Its more common than ever but in certain circles its still frowned upon. And even if people don't publicly say that they oppose interracial dating, they might still think that way. And then there are people who generally accept it, but wouldn't let their ******* or ******* OFFSPRING to date interracially.. edit. seems like certain words are banned so lets try another route.

Most people are going to date within their own race so interracial sex and dating will probably be seen as an anomaly in the future too.

Its more common than ever but in certain circles its still frowned upon. And even if people don't publicly say that they oppose interracial dating, they might still think that way. And then there are people who generally accept it, but wouldn't let their ******* or ******* OFFSPRING to date interracially.. edit. seems like certain words are banned so lets try another route.

Most people are going to date within their own race so interracial sex and dating will probably be seen as an anomaly in the future too.
Thanks for your insight

@HungBlack45 i think the popularity of interracial relations has reached a status of acceptance in most places. I think what varies most is the level of small talk it creates. In big cities nobody might even comment on a white woman with a Black Man, but in smaller communities, more rural settings, although folk may be modern and accepting, they do not see it as often, so it just creates more of a stir. Not necessarily a bad thing.

However, what really needs to move forward is the acceptance of a married or attached white woman having Black boyfriends. Couples having Bulls. This is what we so need to become commonplace in society 😊

You are missing an important nuance in this "interracial" thing. It is not controversial or taboo for whites to date other races or nationalities, It is a very common thing. It is only a problem for them when a black partner is involved.
The whites come to these types of places because they want to see their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry Americans of other races and even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks.

That is, until they want to get their "p ink-faced perv on" again. Then they come to these places and watch their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry etc Americans of other races and even even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks.

Rinse and repeat. You get the picture.
Your insight is appreciated !!

@HungBlack45 i think the popularity of interracial relations has reached a status of acceptance in most places. I think what varies most is the level of small talk it creates. In big cities nobody might even comment on a white woman with a Black Man, but in smaller communities, more rural settings, although folk may be modern and accepting, they do not see it as often, so it just creates more of a stir. Not necessarily a bad thing.

However, what really needs to move forward is the acceptance of a married or attached white woman having Black boyfriends. Couples having Bulls. This is what we so need to become commonplace in society 😊
Interesting take. Thanks for your input !!

Great insight and a vision that needs to be achieved

I think we are some way off from it being what most os us want.
But I am happy because I know this isx a generational thing, and the youngsters coning along behind us accept IR freely.
I am 63 now do I may not see it in the way I would love to see it.
But i have very clear views on the way I would like to see it.
I firmly believe that a white couple should at least share with a Black Man. At least try it. You may or not like it etc but at least try it.
But I am also sure that if both the white husband and wife try it once, it will not be the last time.

I think we are some way off from it being what most os us want.
But I am happy because I know this isx a generational thing, and the youngsters coning along behind us accept IR freely.
I am 63 now do I may not see it in the way I would love to see it.
But i have very clear views on the way I would like to see it.
I firmly believe that a white couple should at least share with a Black Man. At least try it. You may or not like it etc but at least try it.
But I am also sure that if both the white husband and wife try it once, it will not be the last time.
The experimentation seems to have gone from that to a point of normalcy!!

I don't look on this site as something that was necessarily needed, but more as something that was wanted. Of course, there are many who fantasize and want to feed those ideas, but there are also people whose lives have been touched by interracial, or people who may know someone involved with someone of another race. I have learned a lot from Black to White.

I am in my 30s and of a mixed racial heritage (no African), and have been with a white woman for 18 years. We see it as normal and welcome. Many of our friends are in interracial relationships. We live in a fairly big city in the Southeast, which is majority Black. I think it's fair to say, at least anecdotally, the majority of racism I have been witness to or experienced has come from Black women, Jews, and to a lesser degree, affluent Indians. Ironically, I would say white men and women, along with Black men, are the most open to interracial sex and relationships.
That’s an interesting take on it !! I am curious which city ?? If you don’t feel comfortable posting, I understand!!

I am in my 30s and of a mixed racial heritage (no African), and have been with a white woman for 18 years. We see it as normal and welcome. Many of our friends are in interracial relationships. We live in a fairly big city in the Southeast, which is majority Black. I think it's fair to say, at least anecdotally, the majority of racism I have been witness to or experienced has come from Black women, Jews, and to a lesser degree, affluent Indians. Ironically, I would say white men and women, along with Black men, are the most open to interracial sex and relationships.
Experience with racism is very dependent on who you are exposed to. I have seen many older white men who are not only extremely racist but flaunt it and are not the least bit shy about it.

Interracial TV commercials are making it seem more normal today. Mostly white women with black men are seen on in commercials. I think it will more tolerated than accepted because of the commercialization of the IR dating.
What I wonder is how many white women are willing to be outcast/disowned by family members to date outside their race?

I understand from both sides of the matter. I have seen racism on both sides from all different nationalities. We are all humans and no one here had anything to do with the past, it happened. And unfortunately the truth isn’t being allowed to be shown. I have black friends and other friends of different nationalities. I have to say black men are sexy when they are naked more than others. Me. King wanted everyone to be accepted by what’s inside of people not their skin color, we’re the same inside if we want to be, and allow ourselves to be. Thanks for letting me throw it out there

Back