Is interracial becoming a fad? 🤔

Tl;dr: not a fad, just not even a thought.

I’m not exactly young (35), but I’ve been with every race except Native American. The idea of dating a girl of a different race hasn’t really registered to me since I had my third interracial relationship by 17.
My parents are an interracial couple (LMWF) and I took way more after my mom, so I’m very passably white. While I got looks from people it was only blacks that gave me the stink eye when I was with a black girl.
I taught young adults for a few years and I thought it was interesting that they will enter into all kinds of various combos. Like race wasn’t even an issue. When I was their age I was one of the few guys I knew that ventured outside of exclusively white women. Im sure older people, especially from the south agree, but it’s wild to see where we were to where we’re going with interracial dating.

The segregationist generation just died off, the civil rights generation, my mom included, are still alive and well. My generation, the internet natives, are barely approaching our 40 and 50’s. We’re not even that far removed from not being able to sit together on the bus for you to be discussing internet globalization affecting racial discrimination.
They still here my mom 91 but you are correct when my mom peers and baby boomers die out it'll be wide open. Two groups going to hate it going to be racists of all colors and black women

More pink-faced nonsense. If black men being with white women is so hot, how come you whites hate them so much and encourage other races and nationalities to despise them as well? To gammon-faced degenerates like you, they are just big-dicked wildlife for your primitive sexual fantasies., nothing more
Hmmmm.. whites HATE blacks? Encourage other races to hate blacks? This is an incorrect generalization, and the sad thought that anyone thinks this way.. or should I say, Whomever thinks this way, can’t have regard for life of humans being on equal terms, seemingly just like the writer of the aforementioned piss poor thought process. And a reminder we all aren’t on the same page.
White people of the modern day as a whole in fact do NOT hate black people. You can’t fix stupid- and do we agree that STUPID comes in ALL colors?
Most of us come here for fun I would assume. If there’s no fun, there’s no need to be here as far as I’m concerned.

LOL,
Will admit I have to be in the mood to do the straddle thing. When I am, I don't have to say anything. My husband just says I have a look when I get home. He gets into a good position soon after. It's fun for us. Sometimes I peg him right after. It's a good time for everyone.
Dat good peg dat whyte boi b itch an when you got him whipped I come up on you and plow dat fat whyte azz

I think it's becoming normalized, it used to be a taboo. I remember when I was in high school, only the white trash girls would date black guys and would get made fun of because of it. Now it's the opposite, classy girls WOULD date black guys and show the world how non-racist they are, while the only ones that wouldn't are the racist white trash girls. Just a personal observation.

Back