Interracial Popularity

25 or so years ago Dark Cavern was the place to hang out if you were interested in interracial relationships or in our case the hot wife experience. After I got my wife into the lifestyle she would go to Dark Cavern and find the black guys she wanted to fuck without me helping her. Websites like this are what made black and white relationships explode into what it is today.
Very true !!

We came to this lifestyle thru swinging. We were full swap swingers before she became curious about blk men. We had many discussions, years ago, about bringing a blk man into our personal lives. I had no problem with it, she was shy about it and admitted that she was curious about it because she had a cpl of girlfriends that had been with blk men, and had great things to say about it. She was also slow about getting started because she knew that many in todays society still think its a taboo subject. She knew taking the first step was going to be a bit rebellious in todays society of unwritten rules. She finally took the first step 27 yrs ago, and she now loves the lifestyle. In my view, if a cpl is secure in their relationship and decide to experiment, then let them fulfill fantasies, and blk bulls should be delighted that there are such cpls that will allow them to have fun with open minds. Mature, secure, cpls can have sex without any possessive feelings as long everyone involved keeps an open mind and uses the situation for fun, unadulterated, sex

I was having a conversation with a couple and they had an interesting take on the commonality of interracial relations. Specifically, we were watching the Republican debate and found it heartwarming that Tim Scott from the Deep South state of South Carolina would be comfortable enough to bring a white woman on stage.
They are saying that ten or fifteen years ago it was really hard to connect because interracial relationships were deemed taboo and frowned on.
With the current popularity of interracial dating, it begs to question is there a need for sites like this ? Are we at a point where it doesn’t matter anymore because it’s so commonplace ?? The other side of the equation is we still have a lot more educating to do and a long way to go. Acceptance is not there yet !! We are an anomaly !!
I am curious what the view of everyone here ?? 🤷🏽‍♂️
The US has a long way to go.

I don't think it's popular, so much as acceptable now. And that's not just the BM & WW couples, as I don't have anything against white men, I'm just not attracted, so if a white man and a black woman want to get married, more power to them. My ex in laws were definitely not to happy that thier ******* was marrying a white woman, but 17 years later, even though we've divorced, they still treat me as a member of the family and they absolutely love thier grandbabies. I think as it happens more and more, the actual good people will accept it and humanity will progress as a whole. But there will always be people who want to drag us back down. Just last week, I got called a "self hating white cunt" so there's that too... :cautious:

25 or so years ago Dark Cavern was the place to hang out if you were interested in interracial relationships or in our case the hot wife experience. After I got my wife into the lifestyle she would go to Dark Cavern and find the black guys she wanted to fuck without me helping her. Websites like this are what made black and white relationships explode into what it is today.
I LIVED on DC! A lot of us 'regulars' there migrated from the Prodigy (!) and Yahoo Groups. The difference between now and then like day and night! Then it was so new damn near everybody was honest and caring! My wife died over the holidays in 97 and the Dark Cavern regulars put together a meet up in a venue they knew was one of my favorites- Mardi Gras! Before you ask, no it was not an orgy, hanging out. But those 'online only' friends covered my transportation and lodgings.

I still think I was set up though...there were three couples there I'd chased online, but that single woman from Milwaukee had a room next to me....she kept popping up....she kept showing her tits at the parade....she got me sh*t faced.....sh*t happened!

I was having a conversation with a couple and they had an interesting take on the commonality of interracial relations. Specifically, we were watching the Republican debate and found it heartwarming that Tim Scott from the Deep South state of South Carolina would be comfortable enough to bring a white woman on stage.
They are saying that ten or fifteen years ago it was really hard to connect because interracial relationships were deemed taboo and frowned on.
With the current popularity of interracial dating, it begs to question is there a need for sites like this ? Are we at a point where it doesn’t matter anymore because it’s so commonplace ?? The other side of the equation is we still have a lot more educating to do and a long way to go. Acceptance is not there yet !! We are an anomaly !!
I am curious what the view of everyone here ?? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Interesting question.

For acceptance, I think it just depends on which social circles you frequent. But for the most part we are moving to a lot more acceptance.

I spend time in a group that's mostly Asians and other Non-Caucasian people. There are several black men and women who are in the group with me. We were all attending a seminar. One of the sister schools attended as well. A very large black man was part of this sister group. I'm over 6' and he looked down at me. He is very personable, and has a white gf. No one gave them any looks or didn't smile at them or talk to them. They were accepted as part of the group. (as a cuck, I was very turned on because of their relationship though knowing how large he is and couldn't help myself from picturing them together doing the dance with no pants. Their relationship gave me a cuck high)

Conversely, I've been in other All-Caucasian groups where there is not the same level of acceptance, but there was no ridicule or ostracizing them from the group.

So, I think that things are getting better in the interracial realm and it's really not such a big deal anymore.

As for this site, it's a little different. Of course, there are just black men meeting white women here, but also it's a site where couples are connecting with Bulls. It's a place for bulls/wives/cucks to connect and share their interest in that kind of dynamic. Being a cuck-type I think that sites like this are needed because it's just not the same as a black man and white woman dating. (How else can I get my gf to enjoy a hung black man :D )

Last edited:
Interesting question.

For acceptance, I think it just depends on which social circles you frequent. But for the most part we are moving to a lot more acceptance.

I spend time in a group that's mostly Asians and other Non-Caucasian people. There are several black men and women who are in the group with me. We were all attending a seminar. One of the sister schools attended as well. A very large black man was part of this sister group. I'm over 6' and he looked down at me. He is very personable, and has a white gf. No one gave them any looks or didn't smile at them or talk to them. They were accepted as part of the group. (as a cuck, I was very turned on because of their relationship though knowing how large he is and couldn't help myself from picturing them together doing the dance with no pants. Their relationship gave me a cuck high)

Conversely, I've been in other All-Caucasian groups where there is not the same level of acceptance, but there was no ridicule or ostracizing them from the group.

So, I think that things are getting better in the interracial realm and it's really not such a big deal anymore.

As for this site, it's a little different. Of course, there are just black men meeting white women here, but also it's a site where couples are connecting with Bulls. It's a place for bulls/wives/cucks to connect and share their interest in that kind of dynamic. Being a cuck-type I think that sites like this are needed because it's just not the same as a black man and white woman dating. How else can I get my gf to enjoy a hung black man :D )
Well stated

I LIVED on DC! A lot of us 'regulars' there migrated from the Prodigy (!) and Yahoo Groups. The difference between now and then like day and night! Then it was so new damn near everybody was honest and caring! My wife died over the holidays in 97 and the Dark Cavern regulars put together a meet up in a venue they knew was one of my favorites- Mardi Gras! Before you ask, no it was not an orgy, hanging out. But those 'online only' friends covered my transportation and lodgings.

I still think I was set up though...there were three couples there I'd chased online, but that single woman from Milwaukee had a room next to me....she kept popping up....she kept showing her tits at the parade....she got me sh*t faced.....sh*t happened!
I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It is so nice to read real stories about people caring when others are in need.

I liked Yahoo chat. I miss it.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your insight. I was relatively new to the lifestyle when DC was around !! There wasn’t and isn’t anything like it. Many have tried however there is a revival now but it isn’t the same as they are running ads that were posted back then.

We’re the first generation in history where whites and blacks are able to freely fuck each other. For the white folks here, your grandmother surely saw black men and lusted after us she was young and hot, but that wasn’t a realistic option for her at the time. White women today are simply releasing generational sexual tension
Interesting point of view. Are you implying that grandma at the time didn’t sneak away to fulfill her fantasies or desires ??

Interesting question.

As for this site, it's a little different. Of course, there are just black men meeting white women here, but also it's a site where couples are connecting with Bulls. It's a place for bulls/wives/cucks to connect and share their interest in that kind of dynamic. Being a cuck-type I think that sites like this are needed because it's just not the same as a black man and white woman dating. How else can I get my gf to enjoy a hung black man :D )
Well said, So the value is the ability to connect with a hung black male vs any black male that regular venues would facilitate!! Correct me if I am wrong in this assessment!! 👌🏿

Well said, So the value is the ability to connect with a hung black male vs any black male that regular venues would facilitate!! Correct me if I am wrong in this assessment!! 👌🏿
You bring up another good point. Sometimes women are with a black man and sometimes they are with a hung black man. Which one they prefer depends on the woman; some women are not particular about a hung man.

In my personal case , my exes were generally interested in hung black men (mostly anecdotal evidence)

Interracial TV commercials are making it seem more normal today. Mostly white women with black men are seen on in commercials. I think it will more tolerated than accepted because of the commercialization of the IR dating.
What I wonder is how many white women are willing to be outcast/disowned by family members to date outside their race?
That is the real deal,most in America not willing to do it as openly as WW in Seattle

I think the OP is either misguided or confused. "Interracial" is not popular. As has been said, most white people marry within their own as has been stated. As a white person myself, those I know who married out of their race usually went with asian(oriental) or with hispanic, occasionally foreign. Very very few whites marry blacks, like they absurdly depict in the ads. Obviously people who live in this bubble think white black are misguided into thinking this is becoming the norm and widely accepted. Well, you are mistaken. This is fantasy, not reality.
Location location Seattle Minneapolis Portland all ages black folks married to whites ,back east hell no

Back