Interracial Popularity

We live in CA. Everybody dates or marries everybody out here. I'm an older white male and have always loved the visual of my wife or any girl (back in the day) with an attractive, well-equipped male. My wife has enjoyed them all, but never found a well-equipped Asian male. Maybe the sample size was too small....

Interracial TV commercials are making it seem more normal today. Mostly white women with black men are seen on in commercials. I think it will more tolerated than accepted because of the commercialization of the IR dating.
What I wonder is how many white women are willing to be outcast/disowned by family members to date outside their race?
Great question !!!

I understand from both sides of the matter. I have seen racism on both sides from all different nationalities. We are all humans and no one here had anything to do with the past, it happened. And unfortunately the truth isn’t being allowed to be shown. I have black friends and other friends of different nationalities. I have to say black men are sexy when they are naked more than others. Me. King wanted everyone to be accepted by what’s inside of people not their skin color, we’re the same inside if we want to be, and allow ourselves to be. Thanks for letting me throw it out there
Very true but many say we haven’t turned the proverbial corner yet !!

We live in CA. Everybody dates or marries everybody out here. I'm an older white male and have always loved the visual of my wife or any girl (back in the day) with an attractive, well-equipped male. My wife has enjoyed them all, but never found a well-equipped Asian male. Maybe the sample size was too small....
I guess no pun intended !!!

I was having a conversation with a couple and they had an interesting take on the commonality of interracial relations. Specifically, we were watching the Republican debate and found it heartwarming that Tim Scott from the Deep South state of South Carolina would be comfortable enough to bring a white woman on stage.
They are saying that ten or fifteen years ago it was really hard to connect because interracial relationships were deemed taboo and frowned on.
With the current popularity of interracial dating, it begs to question is there a need for sites like this ? Are we at a point where it doesn’t matter anymore because it’s so commonplace ?? The other side of the equation is we still have a lot more educating to do and a long way to go. Acceptance is not there yet !! We are an anomaly !!
I am curious what the view of everyone here ?? 🤷🏽‍♂️
all you have to do is watch the current iterations of TV commercials. all black, one white one black, one white one black & one oriental & every other combination possible.

all you have to do is watch the current iterations of TV commercials. all black, one white one black, one white one black & one oriental & every other combination possible.
The television commercials are an extreme example of someone trying to push an agenda. The majority of the country is white, but every commercial has to have a black person in it. Most in the country who are not white are hispanic. They do not get the same representation. In actual real-world reality, the vast majority of couples are both of the same ethnic group. But when you watch TV it is always some other combination...and they put together combinations which you are so unlikely to find in the real world that statistically they practically don't exist.

I am retired military....you see a lot more unlikely combinations in our ranks because we are simply dumped together in random groups. I have no problem with any real couple of any combination, however I get amused by the incredible fakeness that hollywood tries so desperately to f o r c e on us.

Interracial TV commercials are making it seem more normal today. Mostly white women with black men are seen on in commercials. I think it will more tolerated than accepted because of the commercialization of the IR dating.
What I wonder is how many white women are willing to be outcast/disowned by family members to date outside their race?
Are you aware that this is already happening??

The television commercials are an extreme example of someone trying to push an agenda. The majority of the country is white, but every commercial has to have a black person in it. Most in the country who are not white are hispanic. They do not get the same representation. In actual real-world reality, the vast majority of couples are both of the same ethnic group. But when you watch TV it is always some other combination...and they put together combinations which you are so unlikely to find in the real world that statistically they practically don't exist.

I am retired military....you see a lot more unlikely combinations in our ranks because we are simply dumped together in random groups. I have no problem with any real couple of any combination, however I get amused by the incredible fakeness that hollywood tries so desperately to f o r c e on us.
What are you referring to as “unlikely combinations” ??

Big facts

@HungBlack45 i think the popularity of interracial relations has reached a status of acceptance in most places. I think what varies most is the level of small talk it creates. In big cities nobody might even comment on a white woman with a Black Man, but in smaller communities, more rural settings, although folk may be modern and accepting, they do not see it as often, so it just creates more of a stir. Not necessarily a bad thing.

However, what really needs to move forward is the acceptance of a married or attached white woman having Black boyfriends. Couples having Bulls. This is what we so need to become commonplace in society 😊
That ain’t never going to happen

Interracial is popular because of the taboo. Put simply, many whites in this lifestyle get off on the thought of their white middle-class all-american wives and girlfriends having raw animalistic sex with big-cocked american blacks, who they commonly despise and ridicule. Also, why do you think the whites hide behind a lifestyle only when dealing with the blacks? They date, socialize with, have one-night stands type social meetings with other races and other nationalities normally, yet only use the blacks like sexual wildlife strictly behind closed doors. It is more popular on their terms. As for the TV commercials, it is just people with a similar fetish pushing an agenda. It is definitely not real life.

In the responses I seen several comments about the TV commercials. I am sure marketing powers are targeting different demographics in running these commercials. Are we negating the buying power of the audiences that are targeted ??

In the responses I seen several comments about the TV commercials. I am sure marketing powers are targeting different demographics in running these commercials. Are we negating the buying power of the audiences that are targeted ??
If it was about buying power, as has been said above latinos are the largest minority, so how come they are not in every commercial? Also, most whites who marry outside their race (white males, anyway) mostly are paired up with asian females. So why don't we see white male/asian female couples in every ad? It's not about buying power, and people don't want to be f o rce-fed what they are saturating us with as if it is normal. It is not.

If it was about buying power, as has been said above latinos are the largest minority, so how come they are not in every commercial? Also, most whites who marry outside their race (white males, anyway) mostly are paired up with asian females. So why don't we see white male/asian female couples in every ad? It's not about buying power, and people don't want to be f o rce-fed what they are saturating us with as if it is normal. It is not.
Homosexual couples make up less than 3% of couples in real life. Compare that to what you see on TV.

Most interracial couples in the US are white men and Asian women. Very few Asian men marry white women. Compare that to TV?

Black men are far more likely to marry another race than black women are. Compare that to TV.

American Indians are are the only ones in the country more likely to marry outside of their race than within. Asians are second, but they are still three times more likely to marry within that outside of their race. Even within a race, people tend to marry other people who are culturally very closely related.

I am one who has spent half of my life studying human behaviour. I am merely pointing out the obvious disconnect between reality and what is portrayed by hollywood. The facts are the facts, they do not take a position one way or another. It doesn't make any difference to me who chooses to get it on with who.

I was having a conversation with a couple and they had an interesting take on the commonality of interracial relations. Specifically, we were watching the Republican debate and found it heartwarming that Tim Scott from the Deep South state of South Carolina would be comfortable enough to bring a white woman on stage.
They are saying that ten or fifteen years ago it was really hard to connect because interracial relationships were deemed taboo and frowned on.
With the current popularity of interracial dating, it begs to question is there a need for sites like this ? Are we at a point where it doesn’t matter anymore because it’s so commonplace ?? The other side of the equation is we still have a lot more educating to do and a long way to go. Acceptance is not there yet !! We are an anomaly !!
I am curious what the view of everyone here ?? 🤷🏽‍♂️
What's important to maintain your own level of integrity and ignore popular opinion bit it pro or con regarding Interracial relationships.....

Back