Stop wasting my time!

We’ve had the same experience but the other way around. Find a guy who is interested, chat about what we’re into, agree on a time and place to meet, then when it comes down to the day of the meeting, he won’t reply to any messages or just stands us up altogether. Never thought it would be this hard to get my beautiful wife laid. I guess we just have to conduct a better verification process. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That's unfortunate alot of people on here(including some bulls apparently) are here for the fantasy but never plan on physically meeting and there's reddit groups for that...take that s**t over there.

I never was verified and found our first on this site. Unfortunately I’m now divorced, but I arrive here almost daily for some great pictures, videos and an occasional chat. I’ve never been one to waste another’s time and never did. I think it’s a matter of respect for others.

1st; I understand that the cuck/husband/partner has to vet a bull before speaking to the wife; we understand that but understand as Bulls we also have lives of our own. Consistent communication is mandatory to show interest ESPECIALLY if you started off by showing interest in the first place. If you're not interested in the bull let him know immediately. Alot of us are talking to different couples so you can't start a conversation then we go back and forth for a while then you fall of the face of the earth for weeks then pop back up. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE at that point and I don't feel like going through the chat history to investigate who you are and what we talked about...I abhore that nonsense. 2nd; DO NOT start a conversation with a bull if YOUR WIFE DOESN'T KNOW or she's not even in the lifestyle; it's not my job not only to introduce myself to the wife but also to the lifestyle; I love couples new to the lifestyle but both of you should be on the same page on what's going to happen. 3rd; I WANT THE WIFE not you; EVENTUALLY I'll want to speak to her, flirt, build some chemistry, make sure the vibe is right. We vet the wife too(contrary to popular belief most of us are not desperate; we don't fuck EVERY woman). Add her to a group chat for the 3 of us of she's not comfortable with speaking 1 or 1. This group has alot of husband's sharing their wives pics and dipping their toes in the lifestyle so they'll communicate like eventually something will happen but nothing happens because they're the only ones in the lifestyle and the pertinent part of the lifestyle has no idea what going on. We're not your black dildo time wasters, we got lives and our time is important, consistent communication is paramount and if you're not interested in ever meeting up....make that sh*t clear we're all adults; I didn't sign up to be a penpal.
Just by articulating and reading your response, i sensed that you've experienced some weird stuff from certain people on this site and i'm sorry you had to deal with that.

I've been a member here since 2014 and i've learned from genuine and inteligent people from this platform who've experienced similar challenges is to learn how to discern who'll appreciate or waist your and respond accordingly. I hope you'll get a chance to hook up with some fine asian, latina, mixed or white women who'll appreciate you and everyone involved can have some healthy fun together.

Just by articulating and reading your response, i sensed that you've experienced some weird stuff from certain people on this site and i'm sorry you had to deal with that.

I've been a member here since 2014 and i've learned from genuine and inteligent people from this platform who've experienced similar challenges is to learn how to discern who'll appreciate or waist your and respond accordingly. I hope you'll get a chance to hook up with some fine asian, latina, mixed or white women who'll appreciate you and everyone involved can have some healthy fun together.
Oh no doubt, I agree with everything you said. I have hooked up with PLENTY of people on here. I've had way more positives than negatives and that's the only reason I'm still on this site. It's just that sometimes it's good to remind people that wasting other people's time is mad annoying. Someone will read my post and it'll make them think twice the next time they're about to "play a fantasy" with someone 😂

Oh no doubt, I agree with everything you said. I have hooked up with PLENTY of people on here. I've had way more positives than negatives and that's the only reason I'm still on this site. It's just that sometimes it's good to remind people that wasting other people's time is mad annoying. Someone will read my post and it'll make them think twice the next time they're about to "play a fantasy" with someone 😂
I hear you and you're right about that. I've only met a few people who've done some weird stuff and wasted my time & I never spoke to them again.

We’ve had the same experience but the other way around. Find a guy who is interested, chat about what we’re into, agree on a time and place to meet, then when it comes down to the day of the meeting, he won’t reply to any messages or just stands us up altogether. Never thought it would be this hard to get my beautiful wife laid. I guess we just have to conduct a better verification process. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That's unfortunate!
We're just here to share our experiences and learn from other's.
Guess that is why my wife is happy with the Bull she is seeing for the past 2 - 3 years. If she has to change, and go through the vetting process, we hope we would not go through what you have gone thru.

No, I'm trying to help you not waste your time. However, if you've "met" plenty then why would you post a grievance? Take it as its just the odds, or one off of this site, if thats what your truly believe. It seems like you have high hopes. The admins know, they're not dumb. I gave you what I've seen for my own eyes, from " verified" " unverified" if you just search the topic in itself you'll find tons of grievance similar yo yours. Sorry, if I'm a realist 🤷🏼‍♀️ like my disclaimer said it's only my 2 pennies..
I love you Jenna... A realist

But I would have to agree with this post. Based off my interactions here on the site.. these couples, well males reach out making the wife available but the communication/conversation gets terrible after awhile then they just ghost.. crazy work

Hi! Jenna here with her 2 pennies no one asked for.
It took me a bit to understand, and a few "time outs" by admins for speaking the truth.
This is what I gotten thus far, now this is me just trying to help.
This site is almost 100% fantasy for mainly small endowed men. With no real intentions of meeting, even if they're verified.
There are some who are, or used to be content creators and need to get a black man for their own sites.
This place is not a dating site, or an actual active LS site for real hook ups.
Tbh! If white girls are your fetish join a swingers group where you are physically involved with many different LS and it's a for sure thing, not bombard yoy with a 101 questions on what you'd do to their significant other, if there is actually a sig.other.
if anything enjoy the pictures, the post, the information, like Intel for RL.
Like a Google for sexual degenerates and I say that with all love and half respect 😁😘
Jenna, I am an average male on this site to enjoy the fantasy, while the fantasy still provides use to me during intimacy with a woman. I agree with you that there are many many more like me. Personally I would NEVER degrade my wife by convincing her to do something she has no interest in doing. This is pure fantasy stuff for me and as far as I know most others I communicate with share that fantasy…for the moment.

I hear you and you're right about that. I've only met a few people who've done some weird stuff and wasted my time & I never spoke to them again.
this site strives to push mediocracy.........and you just prove it.....a thread about nothing........thought maybe you would have a meaningful comment.......but....guess not.....just your own version of falsehoods.....this could be a jerry Seinfeld thread.........a thread about nothing

Last edited:
this site strives to push mediocracy.........and you just prove it.....a thread about nothing........thought maybe you would have a meaningful comment.......but....guess not.....just your own version of falsehoods.....this could be a jerry Seinfeld thread.........a thread about nothing
I don't know what kind of problem you have with me but I wish you well.

Back