Mainstream interracial

Hey all, was just wondering what your fave mainstream interracial pieces are. These are particularly awesome because you can view them around others and everything’s cool, maybe you play them for the wife while trying to convince them to go black. My fave is a music video that my wife actually showed me, she said it made her think of me and she wanted to see my reaction to it. It’s got over 670 million views you know loads of girls watched it (and still are watching it).

This one’s probably second, doesn’t have the same sex appeal as the first. But super hot hearing the crowd roar while she’s dancing dirty with black studs. And I absolutely love only black males and latinos women dancing

But I’m curious and would love to explore more mainstream interracial content. What are y’all’s favorite movie, ad or music video?

The Kardashians were super interracial. It seemed like all they did was date and marry black men. I don't know if they're still on much.

The Kardashians were super interracial. It seemed like all they did was date and marry black men. I don't know if they're still on much.
Not anymore ... a couple of them, anyway, are dating white guys. If Kardashians is your interest, this website follows all their daily activities.

Back