Is interracial becoming a fad? 🤔

I've noticed that while a good majority of people are turned on by the idea of interracial relationships whether it's long term or a one night stand, I've noticed many younger ones (18-25ish) don't really seem to care. Is it because interracial has become more mainstream or the norm in more and more places so it's no longer a taboo or at least fetishized like it once was? If so, living in the US is a blessing and a curse. On one side with the vast amount of various races, ethnic groups, and skin tones that live here there's a veritable buffet of options, but on the flip side because of the various nationalities in one country, interracial is poised to become the only option. I think many younger ones realize this and accept the fact that they may not be with someone of the same background or skin tone, thus leaving the fantasy of being with someone with a drastically different appearance than yours as a dying wish of the older. I do still love older women (if you got it, you got it 😉) but this leaves the newer men and women of this lifestyle without many others feeling the same. TL;DR, I think the interracial campaign has worked a bit too well 😅
Once the White Man accepted his inferiority and submitted to Black Men it became accepted to Go Black.Us White Boys realized we couldn't compete with Black Men and gave our wives and girlfriends to them,the white boy proved his love and wanting for there wives sexual gratification.

Once the White Man accepted his inferiority and submitted to Black Men it became accepted to Go Black.Us White Boys realized we couldn't compete with Black Men and gave our wives and girlfriends to them,the white boy proved his love and wanting for there wives sexual gratification.
AmenCC7FF5C.jpg

In the past it was much less accepted, even just 10 years ago. So a lot of white women just liked fucking black men but couldn’t date or marry them since it was way too taboo. It made the sex much more thrilling atleast for my wife :)

But now interracial of all types is more accepted so it’s less taboo as you see way more white women dating and marrying black men. My wife says if we ever broke up she’d most likely be dating a black guy hehehe not that she wants to that is

I've noticed that while a good majority of people are turned on by the idea of interracial relationships whether it's long term or a one night stand, I've noticed many younger ones (18-25ish) don't really seem to care. Is it because interracial has become more mainstream or the norm in more and more places so it's no longer a taboo or at least fetishized like it once was? If so, living in the US is a blessing and a curse. On one side with the vast amount of various races, ethnic groups, and skin tones that live here there's a veritable buffet of options, but on the flip side because of the various nationalities in one country, interracial is poised to become the only option. I think many younger ones realize this and accept the fact that they may not be with someone of the same background or skin tone, thus leaving the fantasy of being with someone with a drastically different appearance than yours as a dying wish of the older. I do still love older women (if you got it, you got it 😉) but this leaves the newer men and women of this lifestyle without many others feeling the same. TL;DR, I think the interracial campaign has worked a bit too well 😅
It was taboo now its normal. Women just like men. If he happens to be black then so what. The skin contrast is a definite turn on though.

Back