Is 2024 Get The F$CK of “KIK”LOL

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
It’s 2024 so why the hell are y’all still using KIK? There’s better apps that don’t have commercials and glitches all the time.

Snapchat and Telegram are way better and work with no glitches or commercials.

So get with the times and just simply download those apps. For me I use apps that work good and are non glitchy.

So for folks that are using KIK, Why even bother? Is it Laziness or just y’all afraid to download a simple app.🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s 2024 so why the hell are y’all still using KIK? There’s better apps that don’t have commercials and glitches all the time.

Snapchat and Telegram are way better and work with no glitches or commercials.

So get with the times and just simply download those apps. For me I use apps that work good and are non glitchy.

So for folks that are using KIK, Why even bother? Is it Laziness or just y’all afraid to download a simple app.🤷🏽‍♂️
Absolutely, I’m on Telegram 👍

Last edited:
I see now why it’s so hard to meet people in 2024. May as well not even participate these days. Covid did a number on a lot of y’all for real lol. And most of you know nothing about TECH because if you did everything you use today from Facebook to Instagram to TikTok uses information with 3rd parties. Most here make it extremely difficult for basic communication so I don’t know how y’all meet anyone these days. I’m on both telegram and Snapchat and I don’t use my number as it’s BLOCKED and I use email with all my apps unless you actually wanted to. iPhone has features to use to block 3rd parties. But whatever.🤷🏽‍♂️

I completely gave up on the finding a bull game. I dont use any of those aps anymore because most people are not serious about meeting. I either meet somebody organically (which has never happened) or my husband finds them and I will approve or decline them. Thank god I currently have a good legit lover because all the swinger sites, all the text aps, everything is a complete waste of time.I use none of them. Also it is true that white men obsessed with this niche have ruined it for the serious people. Too much bs to sift through with little return.
That Part sums it up. Well Said and yeah it’s annoying to sift through people all the time and the cucks definitely ruined the lifestyle and a lot of these white guys faking and using bait tactics.

Back