Is it cheating?

blessedbull69

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
So I dare say I am confused or bothered. But some how I am very intrigued and lured into a very uncommon situation, at least for me.

4 weeks ago I visited a nameless club (if you are in Houston....blue door). Sat at the bar having a few drinks and mingling with the crowd. Good drinks good conversation beautiful women... Hey what can I say. Well I ended up really enjoying the company of 2 women (nameless) who were around my age, actually just a little older. We laughed, flirted, laughed again, flirted again. When 1 asked if I would like to accompany her... Sure we make our way behind the curtains and BAM.... ALL OF THAT CHEMISTRY TURNED INTO TENSION.... Here we are acting like 2 primal beast can't take our hands or lips off one another. Nibbling on each others neck, ears nipples. My hands up her skirt and her's on my cock.

The more kissed the wetter she was getting. In all my dominance I grabbed her by throat thrusting her head back as I was kissing and making my way towards her belly ring. She grabbed my hands as her hips bucked and said No.... Now I am confused, scared and concerned. She lifts up and says let me service you. Now I lay back as she begins to serve me. Just as I look up it's her friend.... DEADLOCKED EYE CONTACT! She's say B***** your husband's here. And just like that she's up and running out.

Now here I am cock hard and wet from all of the slob. P***** looks at me and says don't move. Wait.... What the...I stand up looking to clean up a bit and in comes B***** and her HUSBAND! NOW I'M LIKE WAIT A MINUTE and just at that moment P**** pushes me to sit back down and goes to sucking on my cock. DAMNIT BOY.... now B**** and her husband are going at it. Occasionally look at each other but enjoying the moment. That's when P**** says to XXXX (which is B*** husband) You ever seen a woman fucked by a BBC and then mounts me. Grinding fiercely with her back to me... I AM FOCUSED ON ALL THIS ACTION. He's looking P bouncing and B trying to keep some sort of attention.

Afterwards P and I exchange numbers. We've been in contact for a while now. I asked what that was all about and she merely brushed it off as she was looking out for her sister. So naturally I'm wondering why well why does B come clean with her husband and tell him she wants more. P had the nerve to tell me, if she does that then that will ruin my fun. How so I asked. She's married and I am not. She once stole my boyfriend in highschool so now I steal every man she wants to fuck and it's better when I do it in front of her cause ain't a damn thing she can say about it. I feel so used.... But I like it 😉

Needless to say B called me and arranged for us to have a lunch date. Conversations were dope and I merely told her that I like her company but her situation is crazy. I explained I'm not into cheating wives and her sister is manipulative. She agreed we finished our lunch and walking her to her vehicle she says.... I don't have on any panties.... DAMNIT BOY 🤦🏾‍♂️

Attachments

• PXL_20240314_222339912.jpg
    PXL_20240314_222339912.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
Back