Does the sight of a bbc turn you on as a cuck?

Are there any cucks on here that are not gay, and have no interest in males or white dicks at all, but can’t help but be very turned on by the sight of a bbc? Whenever I see a nice bbc I can’t help but to be turned on and it even makes me hard…
Yes, absolutely yes! It make me hard, I imagine it entering in my wife!
It's different from a sexual attraction, in some way it's something more, it's an admiration, a recognition of superiority, a recognition of beauty and power, a desire to be replaced.

I would not consider myself straight and have sucked white dicks before, but it was only in a MFM 3way. I’ve never even tasted cum before. I don’t exactly desire to have sex with a man. But something about a big, thick, shiny Big Black Cock looks great and I’ve even started watching videos of them solo cumming. I’d like to get into a cuckold relationship with a girl and share a few with her. Something about the girl there makes it easier to accept.

Yes seeing black guys turns me on as I look to see if their package is visible and if my wife would like to enjoy time with him . If my wife is with me she’ll look at his crotch then into his eyes then back at his crotch. If she likes what she sees she’ll nudge me so I’ll also take a sly look .

Last edited:
I posted along these lines yesterday. I'm a cuck wannabee. I enjoy seeing BBC in the locker room, explains my frequent gym visits. I am straight, just like seeing them in person. Seeing another white dick is boring as fuck to me, I've seen a ton of them and they really are boring even to other men.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years. We refer ourselves as a stag/vixen couple. I have no desire to touch, feel or interact with any man's penis. I do however, greatly admire a black man's cock that is erect, not too longer, but has plenty of girth. My main interest is to fantasize how my wife would proceed to polish the black man's cock, and most importantly how she would react to his repeated thrusts into and out of her vagina. My wife admires a man that knows how to use his tool to bring the most pleasure to the party.

I am formerly 100% straight, but was slowly turned to bisexual tendencies by my ex-wife. It started off with her convincing me to let her lick my asshole. Who would say no to that? The next step was her fingering my butthole. Then she would get me to ask for her finger. Things like: "You want it, don't you bitch?" She got me to start shaving my body smooth, or she would't have sex with me.

After a while, she wouldn't have sex with me until I got on my hands and knees first, so she could finger me from behind. She started saying things such as" You like the cock, don't you fag?" Much to my surprise, it started to turn me on. I was being trained to link this activity with sex. The first time she brought out a strap on dildo, I didn't even object. She knew what she was doing, went slow, and used a lot of lube. Any man who has been properly fucked in the ass knows there is no deeper orgasm than getting wanked while your prostrate is getting reamed.

Her foreplay would basically consist of me telling her stories about me getting fucked up the ass by a big muscular guy. She was a petite little 5 foot 3 inch beauty, maybe 110 lbs. Absolutely killer body. She fantasized about black cock, and about me taking it up the ass. Even though we are divorced now, those are still my main fantasies. And those thoughts never crossed my mind before I met her. In fact, I was quite dominant in bed. I was taught that sometimes doms make the best subs.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years. We refer ourselves as a stag/vixen couple. I have no desire to touch, feel or interact with any man's penis. I do however, greatly admire a black man's cock that is erect, not too longer, but has plenty of girth. My main interest is to fantasize how my wife would proceed to polish the black man's cock, and most importantly how she would react to his repeated thrusts into and out of her vagina. My wife admires a man that knows how to use his tool to bring the most pleasure to the party.
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

It's hard to understand how male brain works.

I know that now everyone can define their sexuality as they want, but it's incredible how many men believe they are 100% straight, despite admitting they are attracted to cock, black or white.

I like nice cocks, as well as beautiful male bodies, but I prefer female ones, however I admit that I am not 100% straight.

I believe that the male's difficulty in admitting a, even slight, bisexuality is the result of society, of how we were educated during our growth, of an environment that is too focused on pure masculinity, which, by the way, perhaps doesn't even exist.

Back