How fast did you turn into a cuck?

my wife cuck me with a BBC that was a friend of ours, not only was he hung but also very good looking ad sexy, big fat uncut cock
I remember the first time he fucked her she let him fuck her raw, when he pulled out, and cum dripping out of her pussy, she point to her leaking pussy and asked for me to clean both of them off, at first I was a little taken back out doing this, then i thought about it and i Just dived right in
she came immediately, I was hooked
You are a lucky man. Super sexy wife!

I was a cuck before I married, I just didn't know it. My longest lasting girlfriend cheated on me several times and after a while I stopped getting upset about it. She kept telling me it was just sex and not love.

My last girlfriend before I met my wife told me she was going to fuck other guys from the beginning and I agreed to it.

When my wife and I started fighting over our poor sex life just weeks into our marriage and were on the verge off divorce 4 months later it was kind of a no-brainer for my wife to fuck someone else. When it turned into a full cuckolding it just felt right and had been that way every since.

It's amazing to me how all it takes is one good fucking and breeding for some husband's to turn into the cuck they always were...Just set my new personal best, husband has went from wanting to just add some big dick in the bedroom to a complete cuck in a week....he's about to be on a strict no pussy, all creampie diet, hahahaha
It happened quite quickly... when you see your wife with a black man, if you have enough will, you must stop immediately, but if you are weaker, it is best to give in immediately and experience indescribable pleasure and see a fantastically beautiful sight... and the addiction develops in a flash

my wife cuck me with a BBC that was a friend of ours, not only was he hung but also very good looking ad sexy, big fat uncut cock
I remember the first time he fucked her she let him fuck her raw, when he pulled out, and cum dripping out of her pussy, she point to her leaking pussy and asked for me to clean both of them off, at first I was a little taken back out doing this, then i thought about it and i Just dived right in
she came immediately, I was hooked
Sexy situation. I hope your good looking friend fucks your sexy wife regularly now.

Back