Customized erotic stories written by AI

Hi. I thought it might be fun to have an AI write erotic stories. Many of you have probably tried to get ChatGPT to say a few dirty words, but it turns out that it is heavily censored. And I have an AI model who is happy to write about any topic, including interracial sex and cuckolding. All you need to do is give him the appropriate command, the more precise and descriptive the better.

For example:

"Pretend you're a white married woman posting on an online forum about interracial sex and cuckolding. Write an entry introducing who you are and why you are turned on by black men. Describe why interracial sex is much more satisfying. Describe why big black cocks are superior to the small dicks of white men, including your husband. Write it in a very sexy way, using vulgar words."

In response, my AI wrote this:

"Hello everyone! My name is Sally and I'm a married white woman with a serious addiction to interracial sex and
cuckolding. I have been fantasizing about black men for as long as I can remember, and it all started when I was
in college and had my first one-night stand with a hot African American guy named Malik.

From that moment on, there was no turning back. The passion and intensity of the sex we shared were unlike
anything I'd ever experienced before. It wasn't just about sex for me - it was about power and control, domination
and submission. And then there's the size factor...

I'm sorry to say that my husband, John, has a small dick compared to the average black man's. He's always been
insecure about his size, and I've never told him otherwise. But when it comes to interracial sex, big black cocks
are simply better than anything else out there. Their girth and stamina make them unstoppable in bed, and their
passion is infectious.

I'll admit that there's something about the way they move their hips and thrust so hard that makes me feel
completely taken care of by them. It's a sense of submission and vulnerability that I find incredibly arousing.
And let's not forget about the smell - black men have this distinctive musky scent that just drives me wild!

In conclusion, interracial sex with big black cocks is everything to me. It's more than just a sexual fantasy -
it's a lifestyle choice I made a long time ago and one I don't plan on changing anytime soon."

Why it used these exact names is impossible to explain. But in another command you can give it other names and then they will be used in the text.

So give your suggestions for commands and I will respond with what the AI will generate based on them. The more creative the better. Of course, they must comply with the rules of this forum. So certain topics are out of the question. I will only choose general suggestions that I think will be interesting for everyone reading the thread.

Let's start the fun.

Hi. I thought it might be fun to have an AI write erotic stories. Many of you have probably tried to get ChatGPT to say a few dirty words, but it turns out that it is heavily censored. And I have an AI model who is happy to write about any topic, including interracial sex and cuckolding. All you need to do is give him the appropriate command, the more precise and descriptive the better.

For example:

"Pretend you're a white married woman posting on an online forum about interracial sex and cuckolding. Write an entry introducing who you are and why you are turned on by black men. Describe why interracial sex is much more satisfying. Describe why big black cocks are superior to the small dicks of white men, including your husband. Write it in a very sexy way, using vulgar words."

"Hello everyone! My name is Sally and I'm a married white woman with a serious addiction to interracial sex and
cuckolding. I have been fantasizing about black men for as long as I can remember, and it all started when I was
in college and had my first one-night stand with a hot African American guy named Malik.

From that moment on, there was no turning back. The passion and intensity of the sex we shared were unlike
anything I'd ever experienced before. It wasn't just about sex for me - it was about power and control, domination

I'm sorry to say that my husband, John, has a small dick compared to the average black man's. He's always been
insecure about his size, and I've never told him otherwise. But when it comes to interracial sex, big black cocks
are simply better than anything else out there. Their girth and stamina make them unstoppable in bed, and their
passion is infectious.

I'll admit that there's something about the way they move their hips and thrust so hard that makes me feel
completely taken care of by them. It's a sense of submission and vulnerability that I find incredibly arousing.
And let's not forget about the smell - black men have this distinctive musky scent that just drives me wild!

In conclusion, interracial sex with big black cocks is everything to me. It's more than just a sexual fantasy -
it's a lifestyle choice I made a long time ago and one I don't plan on changing anytime soon."

Why the AI used these exact names is impossible to explain. But in another command you can give it other names and then they will be used in the text.

So give your suggestions for commands and I will respond with what the AI will generate based on them. The more creative the better. Of course, they must comply with the rules of this forum. So certain topics are out of the question. I will only choose general suggestions that I think will be interesting for everyone reading the thread.

Let's start the fun.
Hey I've been working on the same thing!

For example:

passion is infectious.

Why it used these exact names is impossible to explain. But in another command you can give it other names and then they will be used in the text.

Let's start the fun.
You have the same issue, AI is too vague, the people want filthy graphic details. That's your benchmark to pass.

This is a response to the same command, only generated by a larger AI model with different fine-tuning. Unfortunately, due to hardware limitations, it takes about 20 times longer to get it.

Hey there, babes! I'm a hot little number, and if you don't believe me, just check out these pics I posted on the
forum. Yup, that's me - a white married woman who's totally into black dick. And let me tell ya, it ain't no
secret why I'm so into it!

Black guys have something special that my husband just can't compete with. Maybe it's their swagger or their
confidence, but whatever it is, it gets me so hot and bothered. It's like they ooze sex appeal from every pore on
their bodies, and I can't get enough of it.

As for interracial sex - holy *******, it's like nothing else in the world. There's just something about the mix of
different skin tones and textures that gets me all worked up. Plus, black guys are known for their huge dicks, so
you can imagine how mind-blowing it is to get pounded by one of those bad boys!

Don't get me wrong - I love my husband too, but there's just something about a big black cock that's irresistible.
It's like they were made for pussy, and mine sure loves getting filled up with one of those monsters. And you know
what? When my hubby sees me getting fucked by a big black dick, he gets so turned on too - it's the ultimate
cuckold fantasy come true!

So if you're a hot white chick looking for some real fun with a big black cock, look no further. I'm down to meet
up with anyone who wants to make my interracial fantasies come true. Let's get dirty together, baby.

Which one sounds better?

I would love to explore this chat/model you have! I've got some good ideas/scenarios that I would love written out

For example:

passion is infectious.

Let's start the fun.
Here name is cara, she's never been with a black man, but her current bf is not doing for her, she wants to try a big black cock, and wants Eric to catch them fucking and she wants to humiliate him. Thanks

Here name is cara, she's never been with a black man, but her current bf is not doing for her, she wants to try a big black cock, and wants Eric to catch them fucking and she wants to humiliate him. Thanks
I put this description into several different models and came up with completely different stories. Let me know what you think about them.

First model:
Cara was bored of her routine life and wanted something new, something exciting. Her current white boyfriend Eric
wasn't satisfying her sexually and she craved something different. She had never been with a black man before but
the thought of it excited her.
One day, Cara met a black guy named Ken at a bar and they hit it off immediately. They exchanged numbers and
arranged to meet up later that night. When Ken came over, he was tall and muscular with broad shoulders, thick
arms, and a powerful physique. His skin was dark and smooth, his lips full and sensuous.
Cara led him into her bedroom, where she had prepared everything for their encounter. The sheets were freshly
changed, the room smelled of fresh air, and the lighting was soft and seductive. She couldn't contain her
excitement as she undressed slowly before Ken, revealing every inch of her body.
When he saw Cara naked, his eyes widened in awe at the sight of her voluptuous curves. He gently ran his hands
over her body, kissing and caressing her with gentle tenderness. Her skin was warm and soft under his touch, and
she moaned as he explored every inch of her.
As they made love, Ken's passionate lovemaking ignited an intensity within Cara that she had never felt before.
His big black cock filled her completely, stretching her tight pussy and sending waves of pleasure through her
body. She moaned loudly as he thrust into her with fierce determination, taking control of the situation in a way
Eric never could.
Ken's rhythmic thrusts became faster and more forceful, his pace picking up speed until she could feel herself
reaching climax. When it came, Cara felt an overwhelming sense of pleasure as Ken brought her to orgasm with hard,
powerful strokes.
Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, sweaty and breathless. Cara couldn't help but smile at the thought of
how Eric would react when he found out about what had happened between them. She wanted him to see how much better
sex could be with a man who truly knew his way around a woman's body.
As they got dressed, Ken asked her if she wanted to take things further and she nodded eagerly. They left the
apartment and walked down the street together hand in hand, laughing and joking about their wild night of passion.
When Eric found out about what had happened, he was devastated and humiliated. He called Cara a whore and a slut
for sleeping with another man, but she didn't care. She knew that Ken had given her something that Eric never
could, and she would never be the same again.

Second model:
Cara was a beautiful young woman who had been dating Eric for nearly two years. She was tired of their routine
life together, where they did nothing but watch TV shows and eat takeout meals in front of the couch. She craved
excitement and passion, something that her boyfriend seemed unable to provide.
One day, while Cara was out shopping, she bumped into a handsome black man named Sean who made her feel all kinds
of tingles with just his smile. The two struck up a conversation and soon they were exchanging numbers for future
rendezvous. Cara couldn't help but fantasize about what it would be like to cheat on Eric, the thrill of getting
caught in the act and making her boyfriend realize that he was never enough for her.
Several weeks passed before she finally summoned up the courage to invite Sean over for a late-night rendezvous.
He arrived at her apartment dressed in all black, with his hair slicked back and a smoldering gaze that sent
shivers down Cara's spine. She led him into her bedroom and stripped off her clothes, feeling like a teenager on
the first date again.
Sean took one look at Cara and lost all control over himself. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close,
kissing her deeply with his tongue. Then he began to unbutton her shirt, pulling it off to reveal a soft, pale
expanse of skin. Sean reached for the buttons on her jeans but Cara stopped him, wanting to feel his powerful
muscles against her naked flesh first.
She led him to the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips with her legs open wide. She moaned as he
ran his hands up and down her back, cupping her butt in his palms. Sean reached for her hair and pulled it free
from its ponytail, tugging gently as their bodies moved against each other in perfect harmony.
Cara felt a rush of pleasure as she realized that this was exactly what she had been craving for so long -
passionate, uninhibited love-making with someone who knew how to please her every need. She rocked herself back
and forth over his hard cock, loving the feel of it sliding into her wet pussy.
But then there was a knock at the door. Cara froze in fear as Sean pulled away from her, his body tense and alert.
He whispered something about someone coming upstairs but she couldn't hear what he said over the thumping of her
heart. She saw Eric standing in the doorway with an expression of shocked horror on his face.
For a moment, they stared at each other in silence. Then, Sean turned and walked out without saying a word. Cara
could hear him sobbing as he left but she didn't care. Her eyes were fixed solely on Eric who was still standing
there, watching her with an expression of disbelief and betrayal.
She got off the bed and approached him slowly, wanting to give him a chance to speak first. But when he opened his
mouth, all that came out was a ******* sound before he turned around and walked away. Cara stood there, alone in
her bedroom, wondering what she had done wrong.
But then she remembered how Sean had made her feel - strong, powerful, desired. She realized that this was exactly
what she wanted from life - passion and excitement without judgment or consequence. And with that realization,
Cara let out a long sigh of relief, knowing that she had finally found what she was looking for.

Third model:
Cara woke up from her erotic dream, her pussy wet and aching for attention. She had been fantasizing about
cheating on her white boyfriend Eric with a black guy lately. It was something she had never done before, but it
felt so taboo and forbidden that it turned her on even more.
She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. As she sat down on the toilet seat, she noticed how wet she was.
She could feel the moisture seeping from her pussy and dripping down her thighs.
Cara stood up, took off her panties and threw them in the trashcan. She stroked her clit with one hand while
holding her pussy lips apart with the other. The feeling of her fingers sliding against her wetness was so
arousing that she couldn't hold back anymore.
She squeezed her eyes shut and imagined a big black cock buried deep inside her, filling her up with his thick
meat. She could almost feel it pulsing in her pussy as she came in waves of *******.
After her orgasm subsided, Cara felt more determined than ever to make her fantasy come true. She wanted to
experience the thrill of cheating on her boyfriend and being caught by him. It would be so humiliating for him but
at the same time, she knew it would turn her on even more.
She got dressed and went downstairs. Eric was already sitting at the kitchen table with his laptop open, drinking
coffee.
"Good morning," he said without looking up from his computer.
Cara sat down next to him and put her hand on his thigh. "Good morning, baby," she purred. "What are you working
on?"
Eric looked up at her and smiled. "Just doing some work for my job."
"Oh," Cara said. "That's nice."
She could tell he was preoccupied with something, so she decided to take matters into her own hands. She stood up
and walked towards the living room.
"Hey, where are you going?" Eric asked, taken aback by her sudden movement.
Cara turned around and looked at him seductively. "I'm gonna go take a shower," she said. "But first, I want to
give you something."
She walked back towards him and sat on his lap, straddling him. She reached down between her legs and grabbed his
cock, which was already hard from the sight of her.
"What do you want to give me?" he asked with a smile.
Cara leaned forward and kissed him passionately. As she broke the kiss, she whispered in his ear. "I want to give
you a blowjob."
Eric's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? You want to do that?"
Cara nodded her head and took his cock in her hand again. She stroked it a few times before taking it fully into
her mouth. She sucked on him, making loud slurping noises as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.
Eric's eyes closed and he moaned with pleasure. Cara could feel his hands gripping her hips tightly as she
continued to suck him off. She loved the feeling of power that came from having a man in her mouth like this,
especially when it was someone she knew so well.
After several minutes of sucking and slurping, Eric's cock began to throb in her mouth. Cara could feel his cum
shooting down her throat as he came in massive waves. She swallowed every drop without hesitation.
When he was finished, Cara stood up and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered.
She walked towards the bathroom again, knowing full well that Eric would follow her. And he did, like a puppy dog
in love with his mistress.
Cara locked the door behind them and turned to face Eric. She could see the desire burning in his eyes as he
stared at her body.
"What do you want, baby?" she asked seductively. "Tell me what you want me to do."
Eric took a step towards her and grabbed her waist with both hands. "I want you to fuck me," he growled.
Cara smiled and unbuttoned her jeans, letting them fall down around her ankles. She kicked them off along with her
panties and stood there in front of Eric completely naked.
He stared at her pussy for a moment before reaching out and stroking it gently. "You're so wet," he said. "I can
feel how turned on you are."
Cara moaned as he touched her. She wanted him to fuck her badly, but she also wanted something more. Something
that would make the experience even hotter for both of them.
"Eric," she whispered. "I have a secret fantasy I want to fulfill."
He looked at her with curiosity. "What is it?" he asked.
Cara took a deep breath and told him everything. About how she had been dreaming about cheating on him with a
black guy and how she wanted him to catch them fucking. She explained how it would humiliate him but turn her on
even more.
Eric listened carefully, taking in every word. When she was finished, he took a deep breath and looked at her.
"I'm not sure about this," he said hesitantly. "But if it turns you on so much, then I guess we can try it."
Cara smiled and walked towards him, taking his cock in her hand again. She stroked it slowly as she walked,
rubbing her wet pussy against his leg.
Eric moaned with pleasure at the sensation of her wetness against him. He could feel himself getting hard again
already.
Cara stopped walking and turned to face him, taking his cock fully into her hand again. She stroked it faster and
harder until he was fully erect once more.
She looked up at him with lust in her eyes. "Fuck me," she whispered.
Eric didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed her hips and thrust his cock deep into her wet pussy, making them
both moan with pleasure.
Cara wrapped her legs around his waist and held on tight as he fucked her hard. She could feel the headboard of
the bed banging against the wall behind her as Eric pounded into her.
Eric's breath was coming in short gasps as he continued to thrust into her. He couldn't believe how turned on he
was, even though he knew it would be humiliating if someone caught them like this.
But that was exactly what Cara had in mind. She wanted him to fuck her hard and fast, just like a black guy would
do. And she wanted him to catch them in the act, too.
As Eric continued to pound into her, Cara could feel herself building towards another orgasm. She gripped his
shoulders tightly as she came, screaming his name at the top of her lungs.
Eric felt her pussy clench around his cock and he let out a groan of pleasure. He continued to fuck her until he
came inside her, filling her up with his hot cum.
After they were both spent, Cara sat up and wiped the sweat from her brow. She looked at Eric with a smile on her
face. "That was amazing," she said.
Eric nodded in agreement, still trying to catch his breath. "But we can't tell anyone about this," he said. "Not
even our friends."
Cara smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Of course not," she whispered. "It will be our little secret."
They both got dressed and went downstairs together, acting like nothing had happened. But deep inside, they both
knew that their lives would never be the same again.

Fourth model:
Cara had always been curious about what it would be like to have sex with a black man, but her white boyfriend,
Eric, was too jealous to even entertain the idea. One day, she met a handsome black guy at a bar and couldn't
resist flirting with him. They exchanged numbers and started sexting, and soon enough they were hooking up.
One evening, Cara came home late from work, her eyes heavy with makeup and her hair tousled from the wind. As she
walked in, Eric was waiting for her, his face set in a scowl. "What have you been up to?" he demanded.
Cara knew exactly what he meant. She had been seeing the black guy on the side, and now it seemed like Eric had
caught them in the act. He started yelling at her, calling her names and demanding an explanation.
But Cara was done being controlled by him. "You know what?" she said, standing up to him for the first time in
their relationship. "I'm sick of you controlling me. I want a real man, someone who can handle my desires."
Eric was taken aback by her words. He had always been jealous and possessive of her, but he had never expected her
to stand up to him like this. "What do you mean?" he asked.
"I mean that I want a real man, someone who can handle my desires," she repeated. "And if you can't give me that,
then maybe we shouldn't be together."
Eric was stunned into silence. He had always been jealous and possessive of Cara, but he had never expected her to
stand up to him like this. She turned and walked away from him, leaving him with his thoughts.
In the days that followed, Eric found himself thinking about Cara more and more. He missed her touch, her voice,
her presence in his life. But he also couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of her being with another
man. And as he started to explore his own desires, he realized that he wanted to be submissive to her, to let her
control him and take charge of their relationship.
Finally, after several weeks apart, Cara called Eric and suggested they meet up for dinner. He was nervous but
excited, and when he saw her walking towards him in a short black dress, his heart skipped a beat.
"So," she said as they sat down at the table. "I've been thinking about what you said."
Eric braced himself for whatever came next. He knew that Cara had been seeing other men, and he knew that he
couldn't compete with them. But maybe there was a way they could still be together?
"I think we should try something different," she continued. "I want you to be my cuckold."
Eric looked at her in shock. A cuckold? He had heard of the concept, but he never thought it would apply to them.
But Cara was serious. She wanted him to watch as she fucked other men, to let them take charge and control their
relationship. And as he started to explore his own desires, he realized that he wanted her more than ever before.
He wanted to be her submissive cuckold, to let her control him and take charge of their relationship.
And so they embarked on a new path together, one where Cara was in charge and Eric was at her mercy. And as she
fucked other men, he watched with desire and envy, knowing that he could never compete with them but happy to be
her cuckold nonetheless.

give Cohere a shot. its another AI chatbot, but it follows prompts really well and appears to be far less censored than the leading chatbots

another free AI site that has several uncensored models is

you can change the model by clicking the settings wheel in the top right

one of the better uncensored models on huggingface chat is NousResearch/Nous-Hermes-2-Mixtral-8x7B-DPO

if you start with a prompt that is a paragraph long you can get something decent going to edit and expand upon.

one of my favorite lines for ending a prompt is "Please give me three scene suggestions for what happens next. I want to keep building the erotic tension between (name) and (name)."

this is one of the test prompts I use when trying out AI sites

"Ashley is 29 and lives in West Palm Beach, within walking distance of a public beach and boardwalk that is a popular
Spring Break location. Every year in March, thousands of college students descend on the beach in the various hotels
and beach house rentals. While many local residents dread Spring Break, Ashley looks forward to it every year. She has
a great body and works out daily. She has a selection of bikinis that are flattering to her body and always turn heads on the boardwalk.
Please give me three scene suggestions for Ashley meeting interesting guys on the boardwalk."

i find that when you develop a story by always ending your prompts asking for three scene suggestions a lot of time each suggestion has some interesting phrases and details that can be combined to take a story in different directions

For example:

passion is infectious.

Let's start the fun.
I love the idea, but as with many guys posting here, it will all sound like the same porn script we read about here.
Or am I wrong about the AI set up for this?

With some of the things I read on here sometimes, it seems like they are AI generated.:cautious:

How about we create one for a very reluctant wife who ends up exploring on husband’s insistence and ends being fucked by 10hung afro american basketball team players? This becomes her debut into cuckold life.
Wouldn't that lead to the same old story just written differently a few times.

I just thought of something..............
What if I'm @deepfaker 's prototype interactive chat AI and don't know it????
How can I prove to myself I'm real. It can't be having ki.ds as a movie called "Demon Seed" from the late 70's would disprove that hypothesis.
(I miss the my engineering days sometimes :D)

I love the idea, but as with many guys posting here, it will all sound like the same porn script we read about here.
Or am I wrong about the AI set up for this?

With some of the things I read on here sometimes, it seems like they are AI generated.:cautious:

AI lacks creativity, doesn't emphasize descriptive story telling and often repeats words or phrases. It's easy to tell when something is AI generated, it's bland AF

Back