Looking for story about Katrina refugees fucking white wife

Daren386

Male
So some years ago after hurricane katrina displaced a lot of black people from New orleans, I read a hot story about a white couple that took in a family of blacks that fled the storm in their home . I don't know if the story was true or false but it was so damn hot . Basically the black family was the ******* and his older sons and their grandmother. After taking them in it wasn't long before the black man and both his sons were all fucking the white wife while the white hubby was at work . I should have saved it but can't seem to find it now it may have been on lite erotica. Does this story sound familiar to anyone or any thing familiar youve heard about ?

So some years ago after hurricane katrina displaced a lot of black people from New orleans, I read a hot story about a white couple that took in a family of blacks that fled the storm in their home . I don't know if the story was true or false but it was so damn hot . Basically the black family was the ******* and his older sons and their grandmother. After taking them in it wasn't long before the black man and both his sons were all fucking the white wife while the white hubby was at work . I should have saved it but can't seem to find it now it may have been on lite erotica. Does this story sound familiar to anyone or any thing familiar youve heard about ?
Interesting and hot story. If you find it , let us know

Literotica has a many excellent cuckolding stories.

Back