Why does interracial turn you on?

The white husband of course. They are the ones that married.
Oh-um of course. Pardon my stupidity! And thanks for answering my question. ;)

Still i consider the feeling of "cheating" on Black men with another white male (who is not the husband) a possibility. What if the wife (or couple) has a strong preference for Black men and feels a sexual, lustful commitment to Black men? Won't it potentially feel like cheating (on Black) if they invite a white male instead of a Black man as the third "player" for the wife? 🤔

Funny, your avatar sports a shirt with "BBC ONLY" written on it. Is that solely because it feels less like cheating when you're fucking Black guys, or are you indeed attracted to sex with Black men more than with whites? ❓

I think the biggest thing is the conflict for me and a lot of guys. Part of you wants to have your partner all to yourself, the other part can't deny the sexual energy and tension between black men and non black women, and how much women are empowered by black men. If you love and appreciate a woman you're faced fact that you're denying her those pleasures in a traditional relationship.

You're put in a position where you have to choose between having a stable relationship and emotions by limiting a woman and denying her sexually or dealing with some very, very, VERY uncomfortable emotions but having a much happier partner and sex life.

Such an interesting question. I love the color contrast, the taboo that is going away, the eroticness of it, the idea of my wife fucking a well-hung black man in front of me.

I love how long black men seem to last, and of course their dick size is for the most part amazing. I also like the difference in color and the taboo nature of it all. Back when I was young it was something one just didn’t do. Oh to be 30 again!
Back when I was young it got Black men killed or jailed. But good old Uncle Sam sending me all over Europe opened my eyes...and my fly!

Back when I was young it got Black men killed or jailed. But good old Uncle Sam sending me all over Europe opened my eyes...and my fly!
OMG how old are you? I am 63 and when I was 16 I knew a girl in school who was having sex with a black guy. I grew up in the south and from the early 70’s I never heard of anyone getting killed or jailed for fucking a black guy. It was frowned upon but not like that. I do know what was worse was if a white girl had sex with an Hispanic male. Now that was much worse. Don’t ask me why I never did either.
Glad you had fun 👍🏻

Many things the colour the size the contrast in skin wrapped to get but the one mind blowing things that turns me on more is the thought he’s going to ejaculate in her body

Back