White women and African countries?

So I’m making my way down to Philly to meet a woman and had been speaking to for a few months that I met online. Hit it off, fucked her the same day. noticed something in the white Women I’ve fucked. Go and in the dating sites and a lot of black only white women have the same backstory: they have done community service in black communities or black countries like Africa or Haiti. Before that they had no real interest in black men.

its Like they go to black areas hang with black men and seemingly get fucked or get the urge to get fucked and basically give up on white men soon as they get back to the states.
why is that? I know the saying is once you go black you don’t go back but is it really that simple?
I'll be happy to get into that discussion with you - message me anytime to chat about it -

OK

But that's after a few months. I don't like to give any woman that much attention if I have not fked them.

OK

They are lying, She always had interest in black men

BUT going to Africa or doing community service in blk areas has made her act on it

Women like to play it "safe" when it comes to men. So a white women get with a white man is playing it safe, safe with family, friends and society and she has k.ids that look like her. Getting with a blk man for non black woman is not playing it "safe" hence the reason why so many women are reluctant to do it, And WW dont really give up on white men, it's usually that white men have given up on them, because she's older, lost her looks, has k.ids to a black man so she can't get the type of white man she wants.

With all these betas talking about how they will look down on a white or asian if she has a black in her sexual past (as if they would really know anyway), it is no wonder women have complexes about sex with blk men. White women and many asian women know this and may decline dating a black guy – no due to lack of attraction/desire but due to the fact that they know this may jeopardize their ability to secure a beta provider down the line.
All very factual points and reality points that anyone remotely near my age knows all the real facts that apply here -

I have heard that there are african countries that will import white women into their countries to serve Black villages and the Black men, women and families living in threm.
As a born and raised Kenyan....NO country in Africa is doing this; It's a scam to get money out of foreigners but nobody is bringing white women to live with them. You'll definitely get fucked by black men but they're not taking you to their homes; the homestead is very sacred to us.

Definitely makes sense. Helena went on a trip to South Africa with her university, and she definitely seemed a bit more into the idea after.
When did she make the trip to South Africa and where in South Africa was she based and which cities did she visit? I am based in Cape Town, South Africa.

My wife has participated in several of our church's Missionary Programs to Africa. Though she has never confessed anything, a g/f of hers who was on some of the same mission trips has strongly hinted to me privately that my wife was often away from their bungalow at nite "learning about the local culture" with some of the young African men.
Which African countries did they go to?

I've been in Kenia on a family vacation,but my lovely husband gives me once a year for the last 6 a 2 week vacation for me only to the african country i want,and in South Africa,Botswana and Zimbawe,i've been discovering the wonders of local tribes
Engaging in cultural exchanges is very important to gain knowledge of other people especially healthy distingusiged men.

I would love to do that to tribes,and offer them spiritual help,but combined with all types of physical help thru sex,because i believe that the best way for spiritual relief goes thru sex
What kind of spiritual help do you want to offer? Sounds a bit strange… and there are many many African tribes.. which one do you have on mind?

What kind of spiritual help do you want to offer? Sounds a bit strange… and there are many many African tribes.. which one do you have on mind?
All of them,specially if there are ones that have never seen a white slu..woman...but i would pick the ones that in the past had issues with previous missionary women that went there,because being a missionary means giving up everything for preaching and if i end up being raped by the whole tribe everyday it would be soooó perfect

Back