White women and African countries?

My wife has participated in several of our church's Missionary Programs to Africa. Though she has never confessed anything, a g/f of hers who was on some of the same mission trips has strongly hinted to me privately that my wife was often away from their bungalow at nite "learning about the local culture" with some of the young African men.

OK

But that's after a few months. I don't like to give any woman that much attention if I have not fked them.

OK

They are lying, She always had interest in black men

BUT going to Africa or doing community service in blk areas has made her act on it

Women like to play it "safe" when it comes to men. So a white women get with a white man is playing it safe, safe with family, friends and society and she has k.ids that look like her. Getting with a blk man for non black woman is not playing it "safe" hence the reason why so many women are reluctant to do it, And WW dont really give up on white men, it's usually that white men have given up on them, because she's older, lost her looks, has k.ids to a black man so she can't get the type of white man she wants.

With all these betas talking about how they will look down on a white or asian if she has a black in her sexual past (as if they would really know anyway), it is no wonder women have complexes about sex with blk men. White women and many asian women know this and may decline dating a black guy – no due to lack of attraction/desire but due to the fact that they know this may jeopardize their ability to secure a beta provider down the line.
The real deal......that was the great thing about my 12 years seattle you see from teens to senior citizens interracially dating in way bigger numbers than the south,midwest and east coast.

Last edited:
Hi we are a UK Beds extremely sexually sub cuckold couple both 58. She size 10 to 12 5 foot with 34DD tits tight shaved pussy and ass. He 6 foot 2 ex rugby player 17 stone. Whilst both sub he is sub to her too she loves seeing him then made to lick her clean after lots of spunky fun. Both keen to be used as sex slaves poss 24/7 considered for total use and abuse. Eventually she wants to have him castrated and made into her Eunuch sub hubby to serve all xxx

Back