White Girl and Night Club

I run a popular night club in CLT and I’m finding myself thinking about what these sexy lil white girls would look like taking a bbc. I caught this lil emo redhead blowing this black dude on the patio and she just looked soooo good taking it… I wish there was a lil section where these white girls could just get blacked and go back to dancing with their guy and girls… these black dudes are just getting these girls left and right and it’s so sexy. Can’t wait to picture this all night tonight! If you live in CLT message me and you can come in and show me what a bbc does to these lil sexy white girls :)

I run a popular night club in CLT and I’m finding myself thinking about what these sexy lil white girls would look like taking a bbc. I caught this lil emo redhead blowing this black dude on the patio and she just looked soooo good taking it… I wish there was a lil section where these white girls could just get blacked and go back to dancing with their guy and girls… these black dudes are just getting these girls left and right and it’s so sexy. Can’t wait to picture this all night tonight! If you live in CLT message me and you can come in and show me what a bbc does to these lil sexy white girls :)
Where is CLT?

If you run the club then I bet you see this trend nightly. Probably a lot of white chicks hooking up with the black guys.

If you run the club then I bet you see this trend nightly. Probably a lot of white chicks hooking up with the black guys.
Oh I do… I had this lil innocent white girl that just started working for me… she had just broken up with her long term bf… and this girl was so girl next door looking but our Christmas party, she got passed around by 4 of our security guards that night… the photos and videos of her were amazing… so many girls come thru my place that I bet look amazing sucking and fucking that bbc.

we are in Concord NC

So fucking hot

Reactions: BLJ
That sounds hot love to see that

Can you drop me a note !! I have a question for you !! Thanks !!

Back