I am literally ADDICTED to white girls

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I am not addicted to sex. I am addicted to sex with white girls.

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

I'd sincerely like to know.

The correct but non-existing scientific term would be europidogynophilia (literally the love for white women). A person with that "condition" is hence a europidogynophiliac.

In terms of a sexual lifestyle preference the "KoD" (King of the Diamonds suit) seems appropriate - an analogy to the "QoS", a Woman who prefers Black men. ;)

Now that would be a view! The "perfect couple" - a KoD with a QoS together in public, both proudly flaunting their respective tattoos.
🫅 ♦️ ➕ :qos:

:love:

The correct but non-existing scientific term would be europidogynophilia (literally the love for white women). A person with that "condition" is hence a europidogynophiliac.

Or you can just use the plain english term i.e. "having a slave mentality". Plenty of these types of well-hung ne.gr0 bucks wandering around this plantation.

Last edited:
On a related note...
Thread '"King Of Hoes" (KOH) A Regal Title For The Black Man?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/king-of-hoes-koh-a-regal-title-for-the-black-man.258028/
Not sure @blackbull88 is talking about "hoes" here. To me it looks like he just is into white Ladies. That doesn't necessary mean those have to have a high libido, be sexually active above average or "promiscuous". Just sayin' 🤷‍♂️ The "title" you are suggesting seems more appropriate for a man who is particularly interested in Women - married ("slutwife") or not - who are seeking a multitude of men. Also "King of Hoes" does not reflect or imply any restrictions based on skin color.

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

Hope you get a pretty white girl pregnant soon

Keep fucking our women there is nothing wrong here

This is exactly the way that I am with black men.

We need more men like you! 😄

Is Latina considered white if they are light skinned? Just curiousView attachment 6269906
No they're not, the reason Hitter stated pure white peoples is that 100% of ******* line. Most white peoples has a percentage of another race in their ******* line. I know someone on here will want to challenge this quote , but don't challenge me challenge Jane Elliot and several other diversity educators.

Again ,,,, Pure White . If you're considering yourself White and there's 1% of another race in you, you really not white. According to American standards if you have 1% black ******* in you You're Black .

Back