I am literally ADDICTED to white girls

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I am not addicted to sex. I am addicted to sex with white girls.

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

I'd sincerely like to know.

Seek counseling. It’s not supposed to be this serious

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

I can tell you my reasons. I love the tight white pussy with the skin contrast of being with a Hung Black man. Blake men have Huge cocks generally speaking. More endowed than my indigenous ass. For my it’s a huge turn on. I love to share my girl with y’all, meaning Hung Black Men.

Well here's my two cents worth , I'm addictive to white women too but I don't pass up on pussy. I Love Pussy. Pussy is Good , Pussy is Great , I even Love Pussy on a plate . I Love Pussy when I'm high, I Love Pussy turning it into a creampie.
😆 Now that sounds like musical lyrics. I'd like to costar in the music video, especially at the end 😋

The least you could do for white women is verify your account...

I am glad you like white girls. I realy hope you fuck lots of them. 🖤🤍

good my brother,i to am addicted to white women.

Back