I am literally ADDICTED to white girls

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I am not addicted to sex. I am addicted to sex with white girls.

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

I'd sincerely like to know.
WTF is wrong with you?
You must either be the usual white guy seeking out ir stories and content, or one self hating black man.
In any case, it's doubtful you've ever been in the vicinity of 7, let alone a 10 of any race.

WTF is wrong with you?
You must either be the usual white guy seeking out ir stories and content, or one self hating black man.
In any case, it's doubtful you've ever been in the vicinity of 7, let alone a 10 of any race.
Yea. Whatever that dude was saying is just nonsense. He's a liar, fake, mentally ill or some combination of the three.

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

We all have that preference and that is the reason we have all gathered here today is a love of sexual enjoyment with other races so you're right at home!

OP is portraying himself as Black. Don't think he is. Turning down Black women who are a 10. For white white women who are 7. Yeah, I don't know if he needs to increase or decrease his dosage...😆 Believe OP is a white man perpetuating the false narrative that "Of course...Black men must agree that as long as it's white, then it's right" 👎🏽👎🏽
Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these "black " men on this site were actually white.

Agreed...I'm suspicious of everyone's "identity" on this site...Throughout the internet. That being said...Verification does give some additional credibility to one's interactions. I govern accordingly 😉.
You're 100% right. Unless proven otherwise, I assume everyone here is white male or a non-black male. Even accounts that indicate they're female or a couple. Verification doesn't prove you are who you say you are but it does give your credibility a boost.

As of Friday February 16th 2024. That piece of s.hit is no longer here. Finally came at me with the attached as I was perusing its profile for "intel" 🤔. Told you it would eventually take the reaction bait (🤣,😲) Wasn't able to respond before it was ousted. Hope it comes back real soon. So we can... "converse" 😏😉😆.
Screenshot_20240215-091018~2.png

Last edited:
Work Digging GIF by US National Archives

If you see a black woman and she is a 10. A plain Jane white woman and she is a 7. You go after the white woman, it sounds like you have a confidence issue. You see white women as an easier prey. I would call that being bias and possibly low self esteem. Seek counseling.
Nah he just likes white women more, so black men I guess because they were denied access to white woman the racist society and all they enjoy and value white woman like the trophy kind of deal

Again ,,,, Pure White . If you're considering yourself White and there's 1% of another race in you, you really not white. According to American standards if you have 1% black ******* in you You're Black .
The American genetic standard makes no sense! 1% is important, and they ignore the majority 99% due to emotional bias?
If someone has 1% Far Eastern genes, is he automatically classified as Asian, while black or white is his dominant anthropological feature?

The appropriate term would be multi-species or multi-phenotype. Which is the dominant and which is the recessive gene is another question.
It is an interesting fact that the species called Homo Sapiens Sapiens mixed to some extent in Africa and Eurasia with its sibling species from Homo Heidelbergensis (Homo Neanderthalensis, Homo Genisov and Homo Sapiens Idaltu). I would add that the rate of mixing in the members of the human population living today is between 0-4%.

Now, according to the American genetic standard, we are not Homo Sapiens Sapiens if there is at least 1% other human genes in our DNA?

Anyone who once tried some form of IR sex and it was a positive experience for them can quickly become addicted to such a level that they are only able to have sexual relations with members of the other human subspecies (Homo Sapiens Sapiens is only a branch, not a separate human species!!).

By the way, this phenomenon of sexual psychology can also be true for the other branches that make up the spectrum of human sexuality (different body shape, different lifestyle, bisexuality, group sex, partner exchange, public sex, bdsm...etc.)

Pretty sure it's just called having a strong preference lol. I only ever dated black women from age 22 to age 31, and then I made an exception for a curvy, gorgeous pale redhead who is now my primary girlfriend. The sex with her is good but it doesn't hold a candle to the sex I have with black women, and perhaps it's because of my abiding attraction to black women that I actually prefer my white girlfriend to fuck black men (and women) rather than fuck me. My ideal future relationship would be one where she and I are involved with a black couple and get 90% of our sex from them, rather than with each other

Back