What about Black Women

According to the data black women have the highest percentage of women who identify as bisexual. There same sex marriages are their highest marriage demographic and it's also their highest Domestic violence demographic as well. (Despite all the lies and propaganda about black men!) The data says that black women are increasingly marrying each other!

According to the data released by the majority dating apps and websites black women were the number one demographic of women to attempt to date other races of men but were the least successful. The data showed that most none black men actually filtered them out of their choices and when they were contacted first by black women they didn't respond back.

The truth is that they are attempting to date out but are not very successful so they are getting with each other more.

According to the data black women have the highest percentage of women who identify as bisexual. There same sex marriages are their highest marriage demographic and it's also their highest Domestic violence demographic as well. (Despite all the lies and propaganda about black men!) The data says that black women are increasingly marrying each other!

According to the data released by the majority dating apps and websites black women were the number one demographic of women to attempt to date other races of men but were the least successful. The data showed that most none black men actually filtered them out of their choices and when they were contacted first by black women they didn't respond back.

The truth is that they are attempting to date out but are not very successful so they are getting with each other more.
You sound very upset and negative.

If this is true then maybe you should think about the why this is happening rather than sounding resentful.

You sound very upset and negative.

If this is true then maybe you should think about the why this is happening rather than sounding resentful.
There are always going to be beta males, ******* husbands, and simps upset simply because someone states true and factual stats, data, or statistics about black women and the saddest part about these dudes is that they are rarely ever the guys they choose or respect! I swear it's the easiest way to make any simp, ******* husbands, or beta male show his hand is show the data and statistics for black women dating and marriage and watch them start scurrying out of the cracks and crevices! 😂🤣

Look here homeboy that was just the surface level data I really didn't get into the main meat and potatoes of the data either which is really diplorable but I think I will just to see how badly you want to fall on your sword for them since you want to put your cape on. I didn't even give any personal opinion either or say anything that wasn't true all I did was state known data!

But now we are going to have some fun "yeah"! Isn't that how you guys talk in the UK by saying "yeah" after everything?

Back