White women and African countries?

All of them,specially if there are ones that have never seen a white slu..woman...but i would pick the ones that in the past had issues with previous missionary women that went there,because being a missionary means giving up everything for preaching and if i end up being raped by the whole tribe everyday it would be soooó perfect
You have never been to Africa…right?
It’s not the 19th century anymore… they aren’t savages and most of them are probably more religious and virtuous then you…so I realy would recommend you to go there and meet the people and hopefully they will enlighten you and help you spiritually… you realy need it…

It’s not the 19th century anymore… they aren’t savages and most of them are probably more religious and virtuous then you…so I realy would recommend you to go there and meet the people and hopefully they will enlighten you and help you spiritually… you realy need it…
I know that...is just that if thats possible,i will love it

All of them,specially if there are ones that have never seen a white slu..woman...but i would pick the ones that in the past had issues with previous missionary women that went there,because being a missionary means giving up everything for preaching and if i end up being raped by the whole tribe everyday it would be soooó perfect
That's hot

OK

But that's after a few months. I don't like to give any woman that much attention if I have not fked them.

OK

They are lying, She always had interest in black men

BUT going to Africa or doing community service in blk areas has made her act on it

Women like to play it "safe" when it comes to men. So a white women get with a white man is playing it safe, safe with family, friends and society and she has k.ids that look like her. Getting with a blk man for non black woman is not playing it "safe" hence the reason why so many women are reluctant to do it, And WW dont really give up on white men, it's usually that white men have given up on them, because she's older, lost her looks, has k.ids to a black man so she can't get the type of white man she wants.

With all these betas talking about how they will look down on a white or asian if she has a black in her sexual past (as if they would really know anyway), it is no wonder women have complexes about sex with blk men. White women and many asian women know this and may decline dating a black guy – no due to lack of attraction/desire but due to the fact that they know this may jeopardize their ability to secure a beta provider down the line.
TY for a good sensible statement, im older white hubby with a sexy much younger redhead wife of 20 yrs, unshared, YES i developed a secret fantasy as i got old, it seems 2b growing rapidly these days.

Nice to read your comment, I know this a kink/fetish thread but some of the things I read do make me wonder what some of these people are on.

I agree with th op of asian/white women being around black men and becoming curious. I don't believe they won't come back to white though, My wife attacks me quite often!
My wife bought a house in a predominately black neighborhood after her divorce, and the 2 years she lived there she was celibate.
Every evening she would have a smoke on her porch and fantasize about the black guys hanging out down the street.
She never acted on it, but when I met her I asked if she had a fantasy and she said BBC!
Needless to say she has had her share since then!
We are going to Jamaica at the end of this month on a cruise!

Well if you aren’t interested African and Black culture and African and Black people you wouldn’t go and do community work there…
And as holidays community service in another country is the perfect opportunity to explore yourself without the control and stigmatized of the people around your ordinary life.
You can be open and free and just be yourself.

And that African guys are way more open and communicative and flirty and straightforward…… so yeah:)

Every word. Amen.

Back