What about Black Women

Question guys, why do we like to have our women having sex with other men? I've been dating a lady for a few months now sex is great but I'm having a fantasies about her fucking other men

For my own experience black women's growing up in EU or USA a more willing to date out of the natural colour skin.

But black native African women is pretty difficult not because they don't like (some) more because the man's around her, family, friends the nature of the environment is all black people.

Cultural barrier play the part too and historical barrier too.

But white man have more chances to date a black woman than Arabic and Asian man's.

But in the end of the day all we come from the same TREE, (HUMAN RACE).

Last edited:
Would you rather have a white girl than a black woman
I personally crave both black and white women (other shades too) generally speaking when I think of couples I usually visualise white women. However I'd lean more towards having a black woman as a partner. Preferably one who craves whick cock as much as she does black cock

Attachments

• bi interracial.JPG
    bi interracial.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Maybe so, shawty, but the numbers still show that 10% of Black women will date or marry outside their race! Plus, 90% of Black women prefer to date or marry Black men!!
True but has more and more white women want black men the black women are looking to white men for some sex

True but has more and more white women want black men the black women are looking to white men for some sex
Lol, just because a white woman wants or has lust for a Black man doesn't mean she will marry him! If Black women like white men, that's fine, but it's still a very small percentage! Like a Black female told me yesterday, "I like my food brown, not raw! Same way I like my men!"

Now that White women are giving Black men all the pussy and hot sex they want and deserve , how are Black women getting satisfied
I'm a white boi in Atlanta since mid 80s and fucked only Black Women. I met a dominant Black Woman around 2010 that cuckolded me and changed my life.

Back