What about Black Women

I like it when the wigs get pulled off
According to the wig wearing women rich white men apparently like the wigs. Not sure if it's true because the data says something different than these Tik Tok videos and these women have a tendency to lie on black men so I wouldn't be surprised if they lied on rich white men falling in love with a lace front wig!🤣😂

According to the wig wearing women rich white men apparently like the wigs. Not sure if it's true because the data says something different than these Tik Tok videos and these women have a tendency to lie on black men so I wouldn't be surprised if they lied on rich white men falling in love with a lace front wig!🤣😂

Nobody likes bad wigs or weaves
Not even rich white males 😭

I am not saying that the data is saying that! 0nly 30% to 33% percent of black men are married and 80% percent of them are married to black women. The rest are single! 54% percent of black men are single and childless. 70% percent of black women are single mothers which means the majority of them are sharing baby daddy's and I guarantee you that most of them knew that the man had other women and children and still decided to have a baby with him. It's their choice remember and only their choice. According to the data black women have 1.5 million more children than black men. The very first video will prove how that is possible.

My problem is that there is a lot of lying and misleading propaganda out there that is constantly being spoken about black men by black feminist and the beta male simps who worship and serve them. For example they always say "black men keep having children and not raising them"! That's not true because the data says 54% percent of us are single and never had children and 30% percent are married. The truth that nobody likes to talk about is that the women are making babies with the same bottom 20% percent of the men in the black community yet they keep blaming their poor choices of baby daddy's on the rest of us!

Like the woman said in the bottom video that I posted who is from Houston "every problem that black women have they blame it on black men"! How am I or single, childless, middle class black men like myself who don't even date outside of the lifestyle the cause of their problems?

Here's the truth and I know the beta male simps in here aren't going to like it but I'm going to say it anyway. The reason why no other no ethnicity of men are interested in dating and marrying black women in any significant number is because:
1. Those none black men know how they betrayed their own community. The black community was 80% plus percent married before the 60s and affirmative action when LBJ offered them government housing and benefits which was only meant for white people and the trade off was that they couldn't have a man in the home and they took the deal and destroyed the black family. That's why our children are running around the streets fatherless and undisciplined today. Now today they keep calling for black male leadership well that's not going to happen because the middle class black men are not going to cleanup the mess of the women and play step daddy that's over! Now they are all over Tik Tok complaining about inflation and being broke and how they are tired of raising children alone! Oh well y'all did it to yourselves!

2. Social media was the worst thing that happened to them! They destroy their image talking nonsense before the whole world for example: They are the only women who profess a conditional femininity. If you be the man I want them I will be the feminine, traditional woman that you want but they don't understand that you either are a feminine woman or you are not, there is no in between and the feminine women don't have to ask for proper protection, provision, or gentlemanly treatment their femininity itself demands it but they don't understand that because they are too busy choosing thugs and convicts to make babies with who go upside there heads. Social media is full of videos of the fighting and brawling in the streets like men as well as twerking and dancing on furniture in restaurants, supermarkets, even at historical monuments not giving a care at all about where they are or who they are disturbing.

When people ask "What about black women"? "why aren't black women worshipped"? "Why aren't more black women married"? "Why don't more none black men marry black women"? The answer is the world has social media and the whole world is watching these videos of them doing all this stuff and and steer's clear of them. It has nothing to do with black men whom they always blame for their image and their problems yet when you watch these sample videos you won't see any black men making them do any of the things that they are doing in these videos and this is just a sample of why their image as lady's is gone.

My only issue is the lies and the propaganda and blaming all of their problems on us middle class black men who are single and childless, have no criminal records, are educated, travel the world, served their country, believe in the second amendment, and grew up in a traditional families and have absolutely nothing to do with the crime and degradation of our community which the majority of the men that they make babies with are the opposite. They lump us in with their baby daddy's and we are nothing like them or the beta male simps and ******* husbands that they raise.

Now the simps and sons husbands are not going to like this but nothing that I said is untrue! Not one video was made by me! Not one piece of data or statistics was produced by me that came from the CDC, The Census Bureau, and Black demographics. The truth is they think all information that is unfavorable regardless if it's true is hatred, is disrespectful, yet they do nothing to help the women that they cape for change any of that data!

It's A Hobby For Them: Ratchet Girls Twerking In Public! https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/...bby-for-them-ratchet-girls-twerking-in-public

Sheesh: Female Brawl Goes Down At An Alley In Austin, Texas! https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/...e-brawl-goes-down-at-an-alley-in-austin-texas

I love black woman and I cant stand Stephen fetch it, Stephen from DJANGO brothas like you, talking this nonsense.

Beta male ? Dude marrying a black woman, raising the k.ids n doing right by them n the blk women.

Nothing is more alpha than that.

I will NEVER EVER elevate another group of women over my own. White men dont do that. You notice that ?

See I have fked white women but I don’t get confused. I still understand that the white women who I have had sex is racist, as it’s impossible to live in the west n not b white n not have soaked up the BS

I also understand that I’m living in a global system of white supremacy. See blk men like you get real confused. White ppl don’t. White ppl can suck n fk u, n go in court on a jury n give a “not guilty” verdict on sum cop who killed a black man

I’m blk man in Britain and I c your blk American male. The reason why black American men are the face of blk ppl globally and respected n copied the world over is bcoz in America they have gone up and still go up against the biggest military power on the planet. The single most sophisticated military the world has ever seen.
  1. They are OUT-NUMBERED
  2. They are OUT-GUNNED
  3. They are OUT-FINANCED
Yet they have consistently said "we ain't bowing down to this" they have fought (with limited resources) till hell freezes over and fought them on that ice.

1672193172127.png

1672193228751.png

That take balls. That’s what ALPHA IS. Talking sh.it about blk women is the most pussfied thing on the planet

I love black woman and I cant stand Stephen fetch it, Stephen from DJANGO brothas like you, talking this nonsense.

Beta male ? Dude marrying a black woman, raising the k.ids n doing right by them n the blk women.

Nothing is more alpha than that.

I will NEVER EVER elevate another group of women over my own. White men dont do that. You notice that ?

See I have fked white women but I don’t get confused. I still understand that the white women who I have had sex is racist, as it’s impossible to live in the west n not b white n not have soaked up the BS

I also understand that I’m living in a global system of white supremacy. See blk men like you get real confused. White ppl don’t. White ppl can suck n fk u, n go in court on a jury n give a “not guilty” verdict on sum cop who killed a black man

I’m blk man in Britain and I c your blk American male. The reason why black American men are the face of blk ppl globally and respected n copied the world over is bcoz in America they have gone up and still go up against the biggest military power on the planet. The single most sophisticated military the world has ever seen.
  1. They are OUT-NUMBERED
  2. They are OUT-GUNNED
  3. They are OUT-FINANCED
Yet they have consistently said "we ain't bowing down to this" they have fought (with limited resources) till hell freezes over and fought them on that ice.

1672193172127.png

1672193228751.png

That take balls. That’s what ALPHA IS. Talking sh.it about blk women is the most pussfied thing on the planet
Like I said there will always be beta male simp manginas and ******* husbands who think true and factual data and statistics is talking shyte because the information is unflattering or unfavorable towards the women that they worship and serve not the women who choose them!

We are talking about Divestors which are black women who celebrate every time a black man is killed. They celebrated the death of George Floyd. They celebrated the deaths of innocent black boys like Emmett Till and George Stinney! They actually promote the deleting of all black male babies and y'all have zero smoke for any of this yet when someone simply quotes factual data you call it talking shyte!

Now are these Divestors c00ns celebrating the deaths of black men and boys?

Are they c00ns for promoting the deleting of black male babies?

Are they c00ns when they speak lies and propaganda about black men?

Are black men not allowed to defend themselves against lies and propaganda? Are we supposed to stay silent when someone slanders us?

How is a black man defending himself and other black men a problem?

Please tell me one thing that I said that was not true or not a fact or not a piece of data or statistics about black men or women?

It's only talking shyte if it's not true! If you have dirty draws on and I say "go wash your dirty draws" am I talking shyte or am I actually telling the truth that your draws are dirty and you need to go wash them?

I don't think you guys have any idea who you are trying to defend because Divestors want you dead. To them all black men are Dusty and I promised to show you exactly who they were and what they say about you then you can decide if you still want to fall on your sword for them!

Is it draws or drawers for underwear?

The word drawers has been used since the 16th century to refer to garments such as stockings, underpants, and pants. It comes from the verb draw used in the sense of pull, probably because you pull them up your legs.
👌🏽😉✌🏽😎

Ok this is our first Divestor! Her name is the Divested Zealot. I want you to take a close look at her profile picture! Notice that it has a black man that has been lynched and hanged and it has a black woman swinging on the opposite side of the tree completely unbothered by a dead man hanging in the tree behind her.

Now if you listen to her video she said multiple things about black men that was a lie. They refer to the black community as Blackistan and they say that they are leaving Blackistan and that they hate Blackistan and everyone in it. I wonder if they are c00ns for their feelings about the black community? 🤔

First of all she said to the black woman who is in a relationship with a black man that she is a "Mammy" which was a black indentured servant to white people. Divestors believe that any black women who actually liked or loves black men are a mammy. She said that the black women in these black relationships are quote "the providers"! This is not true overall. Most black women work in retail and make $25k to $35k a year while the majority of black men are in the middle class earning $45k plus. The average black man earn $10k more than the average black woman. It's the woman who are all over Tik Tok complaining about inflation and talking about how broke they are not the men!

She also said that she would pull out the CDC statistics yet she didn't because she knows those stats are not in their favor so they never pull out the stats and the data.

She stated that because everyone has a cellphone that black men are just "kicking yo azz" insinuating that black men have a high rate of domestic violence towards black women. The truth is according to the data black female same sex domestic violence is their highest Domestic violence demographic not the men vs the women. See this is what I am talking about them lying on black men. I didn't say it wasn't Happening but she clearly made it seem like black men were the worst when it's actually women who are the worst. There I go talking shyte again by telling the truth and defending black men.

Attachments

• IMG_20230830_031630.jpg
    IMG_20230830_031630.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 10
Like I said there will always be beta male simp manginas

So trying to talk tough to women is alpha ? Ok. Dude.

And I’ll say something else to you, if that blk women yells loud enough n the white supremacist decides your disturbing his sle.ep the police knock on your door and that’s when you wimp out. So that proves their is nothing to your finger waggin

See black men like u have to stop frontin b honest.

We are prisoners of war. We (blk ppl) live in global system of white supremacy. If there is a flood or hurricane who u gonna run to Mr Alpha guy hmm ? Who u gonna depend on ? The white supremacist. Me too. And beg for help coz it’s not coming from anywhere else

I know that.

So blk men need to stop this finger waggin epidemic that’s going on to black women bcoz we are not in charge of anything.

and ******* husbands who think true and factual data and statistics is talking shyte because the information is unflattering or unfavorable towards the women that they worship and serve not the women who choose them!

Facts mean nothing without context

It’s a fact that more ppl are killed in Cars than are killed by crocs every year. So let me put you a in room with a Croc coz the facts say they’re safer hmm ?

@Jdingo619

We are talking about Divestors which are black women who celebrate every time a black man is killed. They celebrated the death of George Floyd. They celebrated the deaths of innocent black boys like Emmett Till and George Stinney! They actually promote the deleting of all black male babies and y'all have zero smoke for any of this yet when someone simply quotes factual data you call it talking shyte!

Now your arguing bad faith. If the very small minority of blk women who cheered for George Floyd’s killer says something about blk women, what does the vast majority of blk women who didn’t cheer and we’re on the streets protesting against the killers of George Floyd say about blk women ?

Also a lot of those blk women online were white men in disguise. They are called trolls

But look. You’re not schooling anyone. We all know that blk ppl are just as capable of soaking in racist anti blk thoughts the same way whites n other non blks are and truthfully that should surprise no one,

Are black men not allowed to defend themselves against lies and propaganda? Are we supposed to stay silent when someone slanders us?

Around 22% of the world is white.

11% of the world is white and male.

2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.

Yet they still run the CBS, NBC, FOX ,BBC, CNN, BBC, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit.

White people still also have the world's strongest publishing industry statistically supporting them more than any other group where you can read books like the Bell Curve which tries to prove how stupid black people are.

They still write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET. English-speaking white ppl own and run nearly all the main bits of the Global Talking Machine.

They are the main ppl who spread lies and misinformation and propaganda about black ppl

But you WIMP out when it comes to the big dogs. No you’d rather act tough to a bunch of powerless black women that don’t have the muscle to seriously promote lies about blk men

How is a black man defending himself and other black men a problem?

Black women have had to hold down the blk household by herself since mass incarceration of black men began 40 years. Most blk boys are raised by single blk women

Questions ?

“well erm ok, yeah I hear that, but she should choose better n not go for pop ******* n ray rays”

Pookie and Ray Ray would not exist if black men were holding it down in the community. Black men are not raising black boys to b the men our women need

Men are the providers n protectors right ?

@Jdingo619
Please tell me one thing that I said that was not true or not a fact or not a piece of data or statistics about black men or women?

As blk men the only thing we need to b concerned is how we gonna produce a better generation of black men tomorrow

That’s it.

Last edited:
So trying to talk tough to women is alpha ? Ok. Dude.

And I’ll say something else to you, if that blk women yells loud enough n the white supremacist decides your disturbing his sle.ep the police knock on your door and that’s when you wimp out. So that proves their is nothing to your finger waggin

See black men like u have to stop frontin b honest.

We are prisoners of war. We (blk ppl) live in global system of white supremacy. If there is a flood or hurricane who u gonna run to Mr Alpha guy hmm ? Who u gonna depend on ? The white supremacist. Me too. And beg for help coz it’s not coming from anywhere else

I know that.

So blk men need to stop this finger waggin epidemic that’s going on to black women bcoz we are not in charge of anything.

Facts mean nothing without context

It’s a fact that more ppl are killed in Cars than are killed by crocs every year. So let me put you a in room with a Croc coz the facts say they’re safer hmm ?

@Jdingo619

Now your arguing bad faith. If the very small minority of blk women who cheered for George Floyd’s killer says something about blk women, what does the vast majority of blk women who didn’t cheer and we’re on the streets protesting against the killers of George Floyd say about blk women ?

Also a lot of those blk women online were white men in disguise. They are called trolls

But look. You’re not schooling anyone. We all know that blk ppl are just as capable of soaking in racist anti blk thoughts the same way whites n other non blks are and truthfully that should surprise no one,

Around 22% of the world is white.

11% of the world is white and male.

2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.

Yet they still run the CBS, NBC, FOX ,BBC, CNN, BBC, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit.

White people still also have the world's strongest publishing industry statistically supporting them more than any other group where you can read books like the Bell Curve which tries to prove how stupid black people are.

They still write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET. English-speaking white ppl own and run nearly all the main bits of the Global Talking Machine.

They are the main ppl who spread lies and misinformation and propaganda about black ppl

But you WIMP out when it comes to the big dogs. No you’d rather act tough to a bunch of powerless black women that don’t have the muscle to seriously promote lies about blk men

Black women have had to hold down the blk household by herself since mass incarceration of black men began 40 years. Most blk boys are raised by single blk women

Questions ?

“well erm ok, yeah I hear that, but she should choose better n not go for pop ******* n ray rays”

Pookie and Ray Ray would not exist if black men were holding it down in the community. Black men are not raising black boys to b the men our women need

Men are the providers n protectors right ?

@Jdingo619

As blk men the only thing we need to b concerned is how we gonna produce a better generation of black men tomorrow

That’s it.
Like I said you simps and ******* husbands don't care that these Divestors hate you, lie on you, and even celebrate your deaths, but to you that's not being a c00n! The c00n is the black man who actually doesn't stay silent and combats these women and their lies and propaganda against middle class and upper middle class black men and when I speak I speak the factual data and statistics I don't speak from my emotions or feelings like they do or them neutered men who worship and serve them!

As one of you already said he doesn't believe that Divestors even exists so I will continue to stand ten toes down and speak the truth and post the Divestors who hate you and celebrate your death!

You continue to cape and fall on your sword all that you want but two things that will never happen is you will never faze a guy like me and you will never get the respect and validation of or obtain the sexual favor of the sisterhood plantation!

Like I said you simps and ******* husbands don't care that these Divestors hate you, lie on you, and even celebrate your deaths, but to you that's not being a c00n! The c00n is the black man who actually doesn't stay silent and combats these women and their lies and propaganda against middle class and upper middle class black men and when I speak I speak the factual data and statistics I don't speak from my emotions or feelings like they do or them neutered men who worship and serve them!

As one of you already said he doesn't believe that Divestors even exists so I will continue to stand ten toes down and speak the truth and post the Divestors who hate you and celebrate your death!

You continue to cape and fall on your sword all that you want but two things that will never happen is you will never faze a guy like me and you will never get the respect and validation of or obtain the sexual favor of the sisterhood plantation!

You’re too far gone. Any man who thinks acting tough or talking tough to women is alpha is not worth my time. I’d respect you more if u just said ur scared. That is scared of white ppl. You worship white ppl or should I say the white supremacist. Coz you have zero smoke for them

I love black women. And I don’t melt or worship white women like you. Simple as that. But if you want act tough, to a tiny % of blk women then do you. And yes you are a c0on

Why
You’re too far gone. Any man who thinks acting tough or talking tough to women is alpha is not worth my time. I’d respect you more if u just said ur scared. That is scared of white ppl. You worship white ppl or should I say the white supremacist. Coz you have zero smoke for them

I love black women. And I don’t melt or worship white women like you. Simple as that. But if you want act tough, to a tiny % of blk women then do you. And yes you are a c0on
Why do you keep saying talking tough? I have zero idea what you are referring to as talking tough!

Are you talking about telling the truth?
.Quoting unfavorable facts?
.Refuting lies?
.Dispelling propaganda?

When they call you "broke and dusty" and you comfortably earn a middle class salary and live in one of the most expensive cities in the country is talking tough or disrespectful to correct them with facts and to also explain to them that most men who look like me also earn a middle class living? Where is the toughness or disrespect in that?

I don't worship any women period! Trust me I have very little tolerance for female foolishness or drama! The last chocolate woman I was dating a few years ago told me that I went to the gym too much and I fired her! Never come between a gym rat and his fitness that's an easy way to get cut loose! I don't give any woman a pass on female phuckery or drama period no matter was ethnicity she is!

See that's how they know the difference between the black man who really loves them and the one who only wants to submit to them. The black man who really loves them will never stay silent when it comes to their foolishness or phuckery and has no problem ever checking them when they need it and they still desire guys like me we just clash because I would never put up with unacceptable behaviors or attitudes!

Guys like you act like they can do no wrong and have done no wrong even though they sit on Tik Tok, YouTube, and on podcasts talking about you like a dog, talk about how conquered and weak you are, how much white Zaddy is better than you, and celebrate you going to jail or dying! Guys like you are completely oblivious to all that they do and even when they are 100% percent in the wrong will still simp and sacrifice themselves for them.

So yeah I don't get the whole talking tough thing that you are referring to because like I said before I don't even give my personal opinion on the subject just the facts and video commentary by other people!

I would really like to know what you have to say about how Divestors clearly feels about you?

Why

Why do you keep saying talking tough? I have zero idea what you are referring to as talking tough!

You are trying to talk tough to women.

We need some MANHOOD LESSONS. Bcoz your manhood is in the toilet.

These YouTube gurus and “manosphere” dudes that you’ve been listening to who b&tch n whine and make video after video after complaining about women

The 80/20 rule” “Hypergamy” You know what ? YOU SOUND LIKE WOMEN !!!

Women are ones who sit around n cry n complain about men…NOT MEN !!!!

Men are the leaders of the household. Right ?

So why are you arguing with ppl that are naturally set up to fall under that leadership ?

If you are arguing, debating, cursing with a women that means the women is unsure of your leadership. That’s on you

Are you talking about telling the truth?
.Quoting unfavorable facts?
.Refuting lies?
.Dispelling propaganda?

There were many Jewish collaborators who sent their own people to the oven or gassed in the concentration camps

Like this women. Stella Goldschlag.

1651836668554.png

1651836617833.png

But do Jewish ppl of today focus there attention on a handful of Jewish sell outs ?

No.

The biggest snitches of runaway slaves were other blk slaves. The biggest critics of MLK and Malcolm X were other blk ppl.

Meaning YOU ALWAYS get sell outs. You will always get blk female divestors who have the same anti blk views as white supremacists.

I dunno why this is so shocking to you.

This is true of not just women but the men too. The Larry Elders, Jessie Lee Petersons, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas and the blk females like Candace Owens. They are blk but very anti blk in their views.

The reason why they exist is because of racism.

Because most racism to blk ppl is economic so some blk ppl think “I haven’t got a biscuit, am living in the mud, so fk it, am gonna get MINE and do or say whatever”

And that is partly down to US blk men. We have not created an economic system for blk men, women to make sure they don’t go too off code.

And guess what ?

Despite all the hoes n bitches we call blk women in rap songs,

Despite blk women single handily holding down the blk household for the past 50 years in many case.

Despite that blk women are the most abused, raped, disrespected about their looks.

Despite that many blk men being on that redbone “high yella” sh&t

DESPITE ALL OF THAT

Blk women are the most loyal to blk men.

All the stats on dating apps shows they reply mainly to blk men and r the most reluctant to date out. Unlike Asian women blk women have not fallen for the hype about white men.

So you talking divestors is like when white ppl say “there poor white ppl, so there can’t b racism”

And truthfully speaking if you were to drop a handsome blk man with his sh@t together on these divestors, a lot of them (not all coz I agree u do get some blk women that have a Hit.ler like love for white dudes) they’d change their tune.

When they call you "broke and dusty" and you comfortably earn a middle class salary and live in one of the most expensive cities in the country is talking tough or disrespectful to correct them with facts and to also explain to them that most men who look like me also earn a middle class living? Where is the toughness or disrespect in that?

This is what you are telling me but the women who you say called you “broke and dusty” is not here to give her side of the story.

You don’t know how to get women to respect you or submit to. That’s the issue.

Because women don’t call men they respect “broke and dusty” hell, even if they are “broke n dusty”

Money does not make you a man bro. The fact you instantly go to how much money you make that smells of insecurity.

If you met Micheal Jordan u think he’d b like “u know lemme tell u suttin, I was the best basketball player of my generation,

No. When your the sh&t u don’t need feel the need to validate yourself

Women who fk a man bcoz of his money r fkin him bcoz of his money not bcoz of him.

I don't worship any women period! Trust me I have very little tolerance for female foolishness or drama!

Well if that was case that you have little time for women's foolishness then you would not be going bk n forth with them, trying argue n correct them and spit "facts"

The last chocolate woman I was dating a few years ago told me that I went to the gym too much and I fired her!

The last "chocolate woman" ?

Are you white? That’s white boy talk.

I don’t know any blk man that would refer to a black woman as "chocolate woman" but whites dudes do. That’s their talk “my chocolate African queen dude, your skin is so chocolati, I just wanna like it”

That how white dudes talk.

See that's how they know the difference between the black man who really loves them and the one who only wants to submit to them. The black man who really loves them will never stay silent when it comes to their foolishness or phuckery and has no problem ever checking them when they need it and they still desire guys like me we just clash because I would never put up with unacceptable behaviors or attitudes!

When you debate and argue with a woman what you saying is that her opinions are valid. Your validating her emotional nonsense. I don’t take a women's opinions seriously until she’s shown me her opinions r worth to b taken seriously

Guys like you act like they can do no wrong and have done no wrong even though they sit on Tik Tok, YouTube, and on podcasts talking about you like a dog,

Women can do wrong.

But arguing with women is like arguing with a Tiger.

I don't hate Tigers but I understand a Tigers nature. A tiger's would ******* me and not give it a seconds though. It's not personal. It won't feel any remorse. It's just there nature.

Women wait at the finish line and want to fk the winners. That's their nature. So many divestors see white men as "winning"

But a woman who respect you isn’t slick with her mouth. It’s like if you go on a ship n u c ppl dancing and messing around. You don’t talk to them. You go to the Captain of the ship. Bcoz he’s doing suttin wrong to allow that to happen.

Men r the captain of the ship.

talk about how conquered and weak you are, how much white Zaddy is better than you, and celebrate you going to jail or dying! Guys like you are completely oblivious to all that they do and even when they are 100% percent in the wrong will still simp and sacrifice themselves for them.

You keep on just repeating points you have already made, ignore the points that was said to you and just carry on repeating your main point.

So yeah I don't get the whole talking tough thing that you are referring to because like I said before I don't even give my personal opinion on the subject just the facts and video commentary by other people!

You keep on saying "facts"

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those you choose to ignore. Like the fact that majority of BW are not black men hating, white male worshippers

I would really like to know what you have to say about how Divestors clearly feels about you?

I find it funny that you attack blk women for dating white men when you are on website for black men to havr sex with white women

I mean if u can’t see the irony in that your probably not worth a debate about anything.

Last edited:
Is it draws or drawers for underwear?

The word drawers has been used since the 16th century to refer to garments such as stockings, underpants, and pants. It comes from the verb draw used in the sense of pull, probably because you pull them up your legs.
👌🏽😉✌🏽😎
Whach u sayin b cuz u not speakn gud.....:unsure:
You.re too smart to get caught up in this kind of garbage.

Whach u sayin b cuz u not speakn gud.....:unsure:
You.re too smart to get caught up in this kind of garbage.
You flatter me triple S. I'm going to take that as a compliment... When I read some of jdingo's posts. Concerning Black women, I can't help but cringe... But not for the reasons I think, he thinks many Black men do. That being said "draws" just kept jumping out of me...😂. I mean it was either make my comment. Or go find a Black woman and apologize... For all of "us". 😘

Back