New here but I was told I'd fit in

So I 29f told a few of my girlfriends why I'm so attracted to black guys. I can't really explain why but they suggest this is why. Let me tell you about me. I'm short like 5'2 pale, freckles brunette, big titties 36DDD with a slim waist, thick ass and thighs with thick full lips. I been shaped this way since HS. I've hardly ever been hit on by white men, just primarily black and Hispanic men. When in school, white guys just never sat by me just black guys. All my guy friends were black. So from a early age I've always questioned why I get so much more attention from black guys then white guys. Well before my dad peaced out if my life he asked me the same thing. Why am I always around black guys. He would say some really rude and nasty things about then and I never saw it. So that might also have to do with it. He is not present in my life anymore, he left and never came back. My mom said he was racist so I guess that makes sense. Black men have always came off more confident when talking to me too. I'm also a very visual and touchy person and my exes were the same way. I loved sex and they were pretty blessed with big dicks. My friends know I'm not married to a black guy but he's not white either. They asked if me having a mixed baby was okay, and I told them I don't really don't see myself with a white baby. I told them they need to try BBC before they say anything else lol. I guess I'm promoting more interracial relationships. Some of my friends are married to white guys so we will see how this goes.

Only one of the girls and my mom knows that I accidentally cheated on my husband with a bbc.

So I 29f told a few of my girlfriends why I'm so attracted to black guys. I can't really explain why but they suggest this is why. Let me tell you about me. I'm short like 5'2 pale, freckles brunette, big titties 36DDD with a slim waist, thick ass and thighs with thick full lips. I been shaped this way since HS. I've hardly ever been hit on by white men, just primarily black and Hispanic men. When in school, white guys just never sat by me just black guys. All my guy friends were black. So from a early age I've always questioned why I get so much more attention from black guys then white guys. Well before my dad peaced out if my life he asked me the same thing. Why am I always around black guys. He would say some really rude and nasty things about then and I never saw it. So that might also have to do with it. He is not present in my life anymore, he left and never came back. My mom said he was racist so I guess that makes sense. Black men have always came off more confident when talking to me too. I'm also a very visual and touchy person and my exes were the same way. I loved sex and they were pretty blessed with big dicks. My friends know I'm not married to a black guy but he's not white either. They asked if me having a mixed baby was okay, and I told them I don't really don't see myself with a white baby. I told them they need to try BBC before they say anything else lol. I guess I'm promoting more interracial relationships. Some of my friends are married to white guys so we will see how this goes.

Only one of the girls and my mom knows that I accidentally cheated on my husband with a bbc.
Welcome

That's a great description of yourself and just taking a stab in the dark I would say your physical features imtimidate white bois they instinctively know they cannot sexually handle.
Black men on the other hand see a white woman built like you and they want some and not afraid to make a move.
And the way it sounds you are built to be black only

That's a great description of yourself and just taking a stab in the dark I would say your physical features imtimidate white bois they instinctively know they cannot sexually handle.
Black men on the other hand see a white woman built like you and they want some and not afraid to make a move.
And the way it sounds you are built to be black only
I have been told my thighs and ass are to thick before. They would say oh your tits and stomach are nice but your legs are kinda thick.

Welcome to btw, hope that you make friend and memories

Back