Best posts you have come across

eddx

Male
Real Person
From
Uganda
This is of a couple from Sussex

I believe that I would have taken a black guy’s seed deep into my fertile womb giving me his black baby if I had accepted my husbands desire to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis was much larger than his when I was younger and fertile. ( if I knew then how sexually satisfied and exiting being fucked by black guy’s who’s endowment is so much larger than my husbands and the much larger cum deposits ) But for many years I refused to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis was much larger than my husbands little white cock . . When I eventually experienced my first black guy’s cock filling my vagina with his fertile seed I had passed being able to be impregnated and to have a black baby.
I regret the many years I have missed by refusing have sex with a black guy with a superior cock and taking his fertile black seed so deep that I would have easily been impregnated.

This is of a couple from Sussex

I believe that I would have taken a black guy’s seed deep into my fertile womb giving me his black baby if I had accepted my husbands desire to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis was much larger than his when I was younger and fertile. ( if I knew then how sexually satisfied and exiting being fucked by black guy’s who’s endowment is so much larger than my husbands and the much larger cum deposits ) But for many years I refused to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis was much larger than my husbands little white cock . . When I eventually experienced my first black guy’s cock filling my vagina with his fertile seed I had passed being able to be impregnated and to have a black baby.
I regret the many years I have missed by refusing have sex with a black guy with a superior cock and taking his fertile black seed so deep that I would have easily been impregnated.
My wife has said something very similar to me.

Back