Impregnation Conversation

Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the impregnation of white women by black men. I would particularly like to connect with white women and black men, rather than other white men. My greatest fantasy is for a huge black man to plant his seed deep inside my wife's unprotected womb, while she is fertile and ovulating.

A few years back I was with this young chick I prefer older but she was cool she fucked more guys than any one with was fine with me we met a guy on Craigslist and I drove her to meet him and they went to a motel when she got dropped of she said he fucked her so deep she knew she got pregnant and she was right it was excited I enjoyed seeing her get big and deliver I loved him I told every one he was mine even as he got older it was obvious he was half black but eventually we broke up her family were no good an for some reason jeleous that we were as close so any way it ended bad because of them he thinks his aunt is his mom that's messed up but today I miss that kinda relationship I have other stories even better

Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the impregnation of white women by black men. I would particularly like to connect with white women and black men, rather than other white men. My greatest fantasy is for a huge black man to plant his seed deep inside my wife's unprotected womb, while she is fertile and ovulating.
Hubby and I are about to find out if we're pregnant by our bull tomorrow, fingers crossed at this point

I would love my wife to have a big, black boyfriend and for them to show me this:

BFP.jpg

Back