Moment of Impregnation

The forty something white wife after two hours of hard fucking raises her head, her blonde matted curly hair held by the slimmer, younger bull to ask for a black baby. She surrenders her womb to the larger, heavier bull who tenses, grunts and spurts a huge load of black cum deep inside her pussy. The wife has another hard climax feeling the hot jets of sperm wash against the walls of her stretched out hairless cunt.23BCB778-00C0-4AE3-906C-2F323CA22A95.jpegEBFC6A7C-421D-42FF-88DD-DBB8F3A92017.jpeg

Last edited:
Wife is 12 weeks pregnant, and we haven’t had sex in over a year. She’s been with 14 different black men since we stopped having sex. The night we guess that she conceived, she had was in a gangbang with 3 other black men… we are in a bit of a crazy situation right now! We are super excited to have the baby, but don’t want anyone to be upset that it’s not theirs. Her tits are getting huge! I’m so glad she is having a mixed baby, she is definitely built to raise strong black children.

Attachments

• 8DCC5B39-B4B5-44D8-88CB-DDA922F2FDA5.jpeg
    8DCC5B39-B4B5-44D8-88CB-DDA922F2FDA5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 500
The forty something white wife after two hours of hard fucking raises her head, her blonde matted curly hair held by the slimmer, younger bull to ask for a black baby. She surrenders her womb to the larger, heavier bull who tenses, grunts and spurts a huge load of black cum deep inside her pussy. The wife has another hard climax feeling the hot jets of sperm wash against the walls of her stretched out hairless cunt.View attachment 6807904View attachment 6807906
That's gonna be a lot of strong, potent sperms inside her. If there is an egg there or one is due to be ovulated within the next few days it's pretty much a certainty it will be fertilized.

The forty something white wife after two hours of hard fucking raises her head, her blonde matted curly hair held by the slimmer, younger bull to ask for a black baby. She surrenders her womb to the larger, heavier bull who tenses, grunts and spurts a huge load of black cum deep inside her pussy. The wife has another hard climax feeling the hot jets of sperm wash against the walls of her stretched out hairless cunt.View attachment 6807904View attachment 6807906
Needs to be my 27 F white GF next, pics and all

Wife is 12 weeks pregnant, and we haven’t had sex in over a year. She’s been with 14 different black men since we stopped having sex. The night we guess that she conceived, she had was in a gangbang with 3 other black men… we are in a bit of a crazy situation right now! We are super excited to have the baby, but don’t want anyone to be upset that it’s not theirs. Her tits are getting huge! I’m so glad she is having a mixed baby, she is definitely built to raise strong black children.
V sexy

Congratulations on the pregnancy, are you still not having sex?

Just my mil. She was in her early forties when she went Black and never looked back.

My dream!! Hopefully soon. J (the wife)

Many bulls insist on spending the night (aka a sleepover) when they
find out the wife is ovulating. It gives them ample opportunity to get up
inside her 3 or 4 time. As well as their seed having all night to find her egg
and plant itself in her belly. Often, there's so much cum, the fallopian tubes
are packed full, waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting egg as it leaves her ovary.

By morning, the "damage is done". Her telling me to "suck out the seed" is really
just for show. It's just too late. Nothing a cuckold can do.

Many bulls insist on spending the night (aka a sleepover) when they
find out the wife is ovulating. It gives them ample opportunity to get up
inside her 3 or 4 time. As well as their seed having all night to find her egg
and plant itself in her belly. Often, there's so much cum, the fallopian tubes
are packed full, waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting egg as it leaves her ovary.

By morning, the "damage is done". Her telling me to "suck out the seed" is really
just for show. It's just too late. Nothing a cuckold can do.
the idea of a bull breeding my wife is intoxicatingly sexy and erotic.

🍆💦🤘🏻🥵🤘🏻🤯🤘🏻🌋😋🤘🏻🍆💦

Back