Introducing wife to fantasy my way and result so far…any input?

So after a long time I slowly brought the subject up. I have read a lot on here and it is true what some say. It has to be about her and making her feel special. If she is interested she will let you know. Instead of trying to explain I will keep it short and let you follow if you like. The following story is true as to what has transpired so far. Keep in mind I write to a point and I let her read. She is a shy quite conservative religious submissive type. She is not into dirty talk and such. I work out of town a lot so that why the story reads as it does. The following is what she has read so far. I sent this three months ago before I got back into town. Her first reply back to me was not to send anymore right now. I apologized and she say don’t….its just getting me excited. We talked later that night on the phone and then SHE asked did I write anymore? I told I had and she asked me to send it to her. Of course I did. She read that night after we got on the phone. The next morning my first text message read “Good morning I love you so much! ” Later that night when we talked she said it was extremely hot and detailed. But that will never happen. I told her I understand I am just happy you let me express my fantasies to you. We I returned back home I was greeted at the door with the most passionate kissing
in forever. It went on all night but did not engage in sex. Once out of town again I wrote more and told her. SHE again asked to read it. Upon my return again lots of kissing and the first night we went out to dinner. Let me say here guys you have to pay attention to details. DON’T RUSH THINGS AND PAY ATTENTION. I noticed a small red mark on her neck and asked about it. She said she caught herself with the curling iron. I then noticed her finger nails were done. If you read the story below it explains it all. This past weekend I returned home after more talk and her reading. I surprised her before I left with a dildo. When I am out of town she stays with her mom to take care of her as she is elderly and so neither are alone. We have never had a sex toy much less one at her mothers house more importantly a black one. We were outside by the car and I told her I would leave it at the house. She told me she would just sneak it in the house there. While I have not finished writing up to that point I kinda feel like she is interested. I guess looking for input and explaining that it takes time.

Our story really begins a little over a year ago. Something happened to Beth and myself one night that would end up having a much larger impact on our life than we would ever have imagined at the time.

Beth and I had went out to dinner one evening and afterwards stopped at Krispy Kreme for coffee and a doughnut. As the evening came to a close I myself was very disappointed to see it end as it had been awhile since we have spent any time together and I was enjoying the evening immensely. I truly love spending time with her, I enjoy looking at her innocent face, her soft caressing eyes and her inviting lips. I have always been afraid she would ask “what are you looking at me for?” I was relieved she never did because I never knew what my reply would be other than to say that. When I first met Beth, it was love at first sight for me. I was drawn to her from the instant my eyes connected with hers. I was hoping by the way we kept catching each others eyes that I may have a chance. I was personally somewhat reluctant to talk to a woman as attractive as Beth. She was literally the first and only girl that has ever made me genuinely nervous in every way. I am normally so self-assured, so confident, so cocky, but something about her makes all of that fall away to the point I am a bumbling nervous wreck. However her personality, beauty, allure, and the power it has over me drove me to talk to her. When we did first get together Beth and I hit it off like crazy! We were with each other all the time at work. It is hard to explain the feeling I get just being close to her, the smell of her scent, brushing her arm, that electricity I feel whenever we touch. I have honestly never felt like that with any one else I had dated, however none of them have been prettier or more attractive than her, I don't know what it is but I love it and I love her.

As hard as it may be because words do not describe the beauty the eyes can see I will attempt to describe my wife as I am truly a lucky man! Beth is approximately 5' 5. She’s an average girl in height but that is the only thing I consider average about her. Her frame is irresistible. Her brown hair, is cropped just below the shoulders. The gentle twists and curls in her hair are mesmerizing and easy to lose yourself in. Her breasts are perfectly shaped, almost tear-dropped, with a few freckles here and there. Beth is a beautiful, rare woman that I only dreamed about before I met her. Perfect legs and feet and baby soft skin. She to me was supermodel material when I met her and only got better with age. She truly looks 20 years younger than she is. And she always smells romantically enticing. I have always been turned on by her beauty and scent and tonight it was more intoxicating than ever. It was something I had not experienced in way too long. Just the slightest tint of it turned me on. I hated leaving that as it had me in a state of aromatic bliss and excitement. I had set out on my journey and my thoughts were of her as I drove. I don't think I got more than five minutes away before I had to text her. The moon was shining so brightly, the moonlit sky looking so big. It was like universe was showing me her heart, asking me to embrace it...yet all I could feel at that moment was lonely. I didn’t want anything at that moment but her. I could still smell the faint scent of her lingering on my shirt, and without hesitation I dialed the phone to talk with her! She answered with a soft voice, a voice that at that moment made me wish were soft moans of pleasure. Our talk on the phone was about the evening and then turned into a semi sexual conversation. With her scent still surrounding me and my desire to fulfill her every need, the talk turned into talk of fantasies. One in particular that I dared not reveal but my desire and love as well as her power over me drew it out.

Awhile back Beth told me and I can’t recall the entire conversation but at some point she said she had a dream and it was sexual. I asked if I was good and she said the sex was really good but it wasn’t with me. I asked who it was with and she said she couldn’t see a face but it was with a black gentleman. Then a month or so later there were a few comments about black actors or musicians. Later on at times she would say or send memes joking about black gentleman. On its own I would have laughed and thought nothing of it. However with all the mentioning of black gentleman I have to wonder if she is being serious. I wonder if she has some new attraction to black gentleman. Or if she’s trying to tell me something that is uncomfortable to talk about. While I don’t understand why she would all of the sudden express these feelings to me I am open to listening. Maybe she has developed an interest in black guys. Maybe she has a secret desire she is slowly letting me know about, maybe something new for her. Is the joking and commits a cover for something deeper going on? Has she developed this fantasy or has someone sparked her curiosity? For years if you would have told me she would say or do any of this I would say she would never. And more interestingly, instead of hurt I felt intensely aroused. Initially I would think I would be and supposed to be angry at this. Someone else being intimate with my wife. Touching her. Exploring her body. Making her aroused. But at the same time I find it to be the most erotic thing I ever imagined. I realize I am more aroused than I have ever been. To get to see the pleasure in her face from a different perspective. To see what things he may do that she may enjoy. How she reacts to being touched by him. How her body moves while she's getting excited. My commitment to her is to give her whatever she desires and wants including her ability to explore her curiosity and fantasies. The tabooness of it just makes it that much more enticing and exciting.

I think of Beth often throughout the day and there are times when I see a woman who reminds me of her so much. When this happens my mind goes immediately to thinking of her and my desire to be with her. I have no intention or desire to be with someone else even if they look like Beth, because when I see someone who reminds me of her I immediately start to text or call her. My fantasy has took hold of the image of her with a black gentleman and has begun to branch out into the sexual space of my imagination. I wonder, "Will she like trying it with him? Do his muscular arms or his height or his broad chest entice her? Will he go down on her in a way that I don't? Is the contrast in the color of his dark skin against her snow soft skin a turn on? How about his tool?" My jealousy mixed with the idea of her pleasure is sexually intoxicating. After this, I have often envisioned us trying it. I have sometimes even reframed intimate moments with her as a scene I was watching rather than one I was participating in, as though her soft moans, her soft hips pushing up were for someone else. I should mention her best friend is married to a black gentleman. She has gone over to her house and gatherings there and spent the night a few times. As she is not a drinker or party person I have never had to worry about her being taken advantage of. However I have wondered if maybe there was someone there that sparked a desire, an interest or a curiosity. Did she succumb to her desire or curiosity? While I doubt it ever happened and if it did I m sure she would never tell me for fear of my reaction. But I must say that her tale of her dream and commits she sometimes make have drove this desire and would make me love her no less if she had. Admittedly there are times when I have fantasized that was happening. As we spoke I thought should I say anything about it? I dared not but couldn’t get her dream out of my head.

Then I had a dream. Not sure what caused the dream, but I totally understand as she is beautiful and definitely attractive so I know why I dream about her. The two dreams and vision of her has developed its own power over me uncontrollable to resist. I briefly spoke of her dream, then my dream, and her best friend but not saying everything. Beth asked me to tell her about my dream. Suddenly I was caught off guard. If was as if she was in control and I was powerless against her. I submitted and told Beth bits of my dream, never speaking the full words. Beth who unknowingly was in charge now spoke them, “You want to see me make out with a black gentleman?” The thought of her silky black hair, innocent face, mesmerizing eyes, inviting lips, soft skin and her scent too much to resist. I hesitated at first but when she asked again I felt she wanted me to say it, to tell her, so reluctantly I gave in. Terrified I said “You know what I have dreamed about, always kind of wanted to do since you told me of your dream.” She asked “what” curiously? I then paused and told her she would hate me, that it was weird and I said I wouldn't say. Beth replied “Just say it!” I replied what I have secretly dreamed of is you making out with a black guy probably blowing her mind with my shocking admission. I was scared by my shameless declaration of secretly desiring her with someone else, especially a black gentleman. I never even dreamed I would want that, or anything like that, but the more I thought about it the more turned on I became. I began to fantasize about her being taken by a black gentleman with a muscular body. I even would picture him exploring her sweet little body with each hand caressing her, softly exploring her completely. I could not believe it, but more I was amazed that I was confessing this to her. Talking with my wife Beth her listening closely as I confessed my fantasies to her. That was when I felt she first discovered that much to her surprise and confusion, she was becoming sexually aroused by what I was telling her. I don’t think she could really explain it, but I feel there was a deep, sort of trembling arousal that she felt inside as I gave her some of the details of the experience.

As with all dreams you don’t realize it’s a dream until you wake up. Beth’s body was as realistic as it is in real life. I told her in the dream we were in a room with a black gentleman. We were standing facing one another as neither of us was sure what to do. The black gentleman took hold of Beth’s hand and said "You're apprehensive, it's not too late and I’d understand if you leave". Beth felt very confused, but full of apprehension and I myself wanted to flee, but just couldn’t resist. Beth as well as I were getting such warm sensations inside. The black gentleman paused for a few seconds staring deeply into her eyes as though trying to read her mind. If he could’ve seen my thoughts he'd have seen apprehension as well, but this whole situation was beyond my experience. I was alarmed at the sensations this had roused in me. I was terrified of what would happen if I actually enjoyed this and I was petrified of not enjoying it. Beth was scared that she might be too inexperienced and embarrass both the gentleman and herself. I was thinking what to say when he stepped a little closer, reached and took hold of her other hand and looked deeply into her eyes, his face was so close to hers she could feel his breath and smell his masculinity. He started kissing on her neck and shoulders and it caused her to shudder with lust. Never having been seduced, the sensations from his foreplay were new and exciting to her. He reached down and touched Beth’s breast. At his touch, her nipples starting growing hard. He reached over to the other breast and caressed his hand over it. Her nipples were stiff in their expression of their desire. Her eyes were glowing with excitement, but she was trembling with fear, her heart was racing; her stomach quivering with butterflies and her legs were like jelly. His warm, erotic aroma wafted across her and she could feel herself becoming excited. He slowly eased away from her breast letting her catch her breath. I was terrified that he was going to kiss her or touch her in some intimate place, instead he spoke.

"You really are a very beautiful and seriously desirable woman and I think your husband is totally the luckiest guy.” He paused for a second or two studying her face. "I'll be perfectly honest with you and perhaps a little more crude than I should be. You are as hot as they come. I’m excited as hell just looking at you and I really want to make out with you right now. I want to kiss on your body and taste you. I want to feel the warmth of your body caressing up to mine. I wanted to make out with you so badly I've thought of little else since we met each other so I'll admit that I'd be disappointed if you back out. You know that your husband wants this to happen, but I think that deep down you secretly want me to take you as much as he wants me to take you! What do you say?” Beth never had anyone talk to her in such base terms. She was socked that such explicit talk excited her as much as it did. What did she want? She didn’t know, truly she did want him to make out with her. Knowing that it was what I wanted only made things worse, she was so confused and she knew that it was the last chance to escape this awful, erotic situation as it was sipping away fast. He was holding her hands and looking deeply into her eyes, his eyes sparkled with lust, as he said, "I need you now!” To this day I don't know if it was that seductive speech or the vitality of that "I need you now" that finally tipped the balance. He pulled her to press against him, he held her in his arms and ever so gently began to stroke her shoulder. He brought his hands to her waist grabbing her top and pulling it over her shoulders as his feathery touch raised her desire. He eased her bra straps down over her shoulders and undid her bra exposing her breasts. The black gentleman cupped her breast in one hand the other hand found the small of her back pulling her firmly against his body. The warmth of his muscular frame pressed against her, his thick, hard manhood bulged against her waistline.

He kissed passionately on each breast exploring the warm sensuous feel, touching and caressing gently each one. His hand slid down to her waist then to her buttocks,. He pulled her closer to him and worked his manhood against her. He eased a hand against her thigh and he began to gently massage her. He encircled her with his arms and held her tightly. Beth now being kissed on the neck in the most deeply passionate way by the black gentleman with the certain knowledge that he would soon be making out and to her surprise she was eager. His exquisite, erotic aroma devastated her senses. She felt so guilty, so base, so shocked, so naughty, so utterly immoral and so very, very excited as he moved to and took her nipple between his lips. He teased with his lips and tongue until she began to firm. With finger and thumb he did the same to her other nipple before sliding down gently kissing her stomach tasting the silkiness of her skin. He knelt before her and slid her pants down over her hips. I as well as Beth trembled as he kissed on one hip and then the other. Beth felt the urge, the need to spread her legs, to open the way for him so he could get to her most intimate parts. He then eased her panties down. Now her clothing removed, her breasts free, her nipples hard, and her panties discarded she was completely exposed. He gently with a slight resistance from her eased her legs a little further apart and then kissed on the top of her mound causing her trembling to intensify. I thought her legs would give way, however he prevented her from falling to the ground as his hand was on her buttocks pressing her into his face. Her legs were shaking and trembling with this black gentleman kneeling before her nuzzling her most intimate place. Beth was close, as she could feel the tension rising, her breath was becoming shallow as he was pushing his face into her harder, kissing more intensively between her thighs. Then suddenly he rose up and guided her to the bed.

He graciously lowered her to the edge of the bed. Beth willingly did so unknowingly letting her legs spread even more, so his tongue could enter her. He then instructed me to lay beside her and start kissing her. Our kissing quickly became breathless and hungry, both of us unconsciously murmuring our enjoyment. Beth as well as I were less dizzy now but also impossibly and completely caught up in it. The intrigue and magic of that kissing and the unstoppable magnetism were very mutual. Since I had predetermined that I was not going to try to be directly sexual, I focused entirely on kissing her. It wasn't difficult as the kissing was a thing unto itself that completely captured my attention. Beth felt his lips gently brush against her upper thighs. She was wet and tingling with anticipation before he even kissed her there. He was close now, kissing the line where her thighs met her body, little kisses on both side of her hips. Beth with both her hands out to either side of her, was gripping the comforter. She spread her legs a little wider and slid further down the bed, so her bottom was perched on its edge and her mound pushed up against his face. He then grabbed her waist gently, but with control. For Beth, everything else in the world disappeared. Her eyes softly shut as she first felt his tongue connect with her opening. She instinctively reached down to her tummy, and spread her legs slowly, tensing up immensely as she felt the intense electricity of his tongue entering her. The effect was immediate, a little tingle of electricity sparking out and up through her tummy. His tongue was soft, warm and gentle, stoking her with deep loving strokes. She felt so good with her mound against his mouth. No other boy other than me had ever done this before and I had never made her feel this way, She felt so utterly exposed to him yet so safe and so warm. As the waves of pleasure spread through her, she felt her whole body start to hum and tingle with sexual energy.

Beth’s body tensed to accommodate his slow, steady increase of pressure, her toes curled and she gripped hard down on the comforter. He had only just begun but she could already start to feel a pressure stirring deep within herself. He was careful and tendering. Beth was apprehensive to relax, but there was no doubt that a pressure had begun to grow within her. I continued kissing her. I love kissing her. I love getting her off. These things are all true together but also independently. I don’t just love kissing her because I love her and want to please her. I love it, simply because I love her. She knew it thrilled me to kiss her, it makes me feel safe and secure, but she knew I would have kissed her just because I am so in love with her. Her knowing that I love her for herself, love her heart and soul added another deeper layer to her pleasure, making it romantic as well as sexual. She didn't know how she knew this, but from the very first time she felt his tongue moving inside her, she knew this was different, that she could just give into her desire, stop worrying and let him do the rest. She just knew I would take such very good care of her. His tongue felt so good inside her but she needed my attention as well. And it was attention that I was willing to give her. And knowing that gave her the confidence to enjoy the journey. Slow throbbing waves of pleasure spread out through her body. He hadn't even begun to focus on her center yet, that was still to come. He was still loving the whole of her down there, his open mouth pressed against her lips as he kissed and stroked her deep and slow. And with every stroke of his tongue another slow deep wave pulsed through her body, out from her center and up through her belly and down her legs, each pulse overlapping with the last, slowly building and spreading through her.

For what seemed like the longest time, we were just locked in that moment, Beth lying back on the bed with her legs spread, the black gentleman crouching on the carpet between those sweet thighs, slowly filling her body with pleasure as his tongue moved inside her. Me passionately kissing her touching her and caressing her breast. She could feel the pressure growing stronger and more powerful inside her but it was still buried a long way deep down. As good as she felt right now she knew it was still a long way from breaking free. But it felt so good to know it was there and building within her as he lavished her inner thighs with love, her whole body suffused with a soft warm glow. Very gently, he started to change the rhythm, concentrating his attention on her center and picking up the pace. It wasn't a sudden change. To begin with it was little more than a change of emphasis but soon it was unmistakable. Feeling the steady increase of attention to her center changed the whole pitch of Beth’s experience, the intensity steadily increasing. Before she had been feeling a deep, gorgeous wave of contentment flow through her body. But this new feeling had an urgency and intensity to it prickling her skin with little shocks and tingles. The explosive pressure she felt wanted to surface now. Before it had been very happily growing and swelling deep inside her, but now it wanted to reach out into the open. It was growing urgent, hot, and quivering as she felt his mouth. She wanted to explode so badly, but for all its intensity her pleasure was a reluctant thing. The feeling inside her grew stronger and stronger, she had both her hands on the gentleman’s head as his tongue danced over her center. She was almost delirious with the intensity of the pressure, her moans coming in high, sharp little gasps. The pressure swelled inside her, filling her body with a pleasure that was longing to break free just below the surface.

There was a wave of sheer sexual pleasure just waiting to course through her, just held back by the thinnest wall, a wall that got thinner with every stroke from his amazing tongue. She felt suspended between two worlds, torn between the sheer, indescribable pleasure she felt right now on the edge of exploding and the overwhelming desire to explore. Her whole body felt taut, hard, and bursting with energy, as though she was ready to explode out through every pore. Beth was panting now, teetering on the edge of a bottomless well of pleasure. Her legs were shaking, her tummy spasming, her whole body flexed and arched and was levitating as the whole world seemed to disappear until it was just the single point of her hot, wet center in the gentleman’s eager mouth. Then the gentleman just buried his face hard inside her and thrust his tongue as deep as it could go into her tight, little quivering love mound. Beth exploded in great, shuddering gasps. She bucked her center into his face, her hands gripping my head tightly as she kissed me deeply. All that pent up energy just ripped through her body as it finally broke loose, making her feel like a goddess, lifting her up and then dropping her down into a deep warm ocean of love peace and happiness. I continued to kiss on Beth’s neck, gracefully dragging my hands across her smooth soft tummy. I reached up to turn her face to start passionately kissing her and tell her how beautiful she is and exciting this was. To tell her how much I loved and cherished her. We kissed, our tongues interwoven inside of our mouths.

A feverish desire in both of us could be felt. The black gentleman stood and then stepped out of his jeans and took his shirt off. He wasn't ripped, but the guy clearly worked out at least twice a week. He moved ever so slightly between her legs and lined up his black tool with my wife's opening. He couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to touch her body, I lovingly brushed the side of her face with the back of my fingers. He sighed in ******* as the feelings took control. He looked into her eyes in amazement at the fiery lust he found there, and his pure commitment to bringing her this pleasure. He positioned himself in between her legs and aligned himself at the opening of Beth’s love tunnel. Her little love mound so tightly closed, I knew she would have trouble growing accustomed to his larger girth. It would be a struggle for him to try to fully get himself inside of her. It was all so overwhelming that all I could do was bury my tongue in Beth’s mouth. Then I felt Beth’s body tense up and she suddenly she broke our kiss and let out a shy quiet whisper of “Oh my god!.” Her hands tightly gripped the sheets and she pushed her body up. It took me a minute to process what was happening. The evening had been going well and now it had suddenly jumped to a whole new level! Beth was more than surprised, she was positively shocked! But it felt so amazing it was hard for her to think clearly right now about anything other than how amazing it was. Before I could exam the situation further Beth pulled me back into a passionate kiss her hands locked onto the sides of my face with her tongue exploring mine. Suddenly I awoke. It then came to my attention that it was a dream, a romantic sexually charged dream and that had other parts of me at attention as well. While not knowing what caused my dream the dream itself was erotic and extremely realistic it seemed. The details I have not spoke of to her for being afraid.

After the dream I wondered about it. In turn I have learned some people are aroused by being spanked, being handcuffed, or having their hair pulled, being choked or being tied up and such things. In my case, I discovered I’m turned on not by physical pain but by jealous and desire. Specifically, watching my wife with a black gentleman. I realized this even more one night while out to dinner with Beth one evening. It was after her comments on the subject. I have never told my her of the experience but a black gentleman keep staring and looking at her. It’s hard to explain but a guy can tell when another guy is undressing their wife with their eyes. At first I was mad but then realized he was really turned on by her. I could see the look and desire in his eyes. I then became aware I was turned on. I didn’t say anything for fear of what she would say. I didn’t understand it myself but found myself aroused as well, but I never had confessed my feelings about this to her until now. I have this great fear of rejection by her. This fear is a big motivator when I am fantasizing about it. I m sure this fear of talking about it keeps a lot of couples from exploring. Like if you experiment somehow, you’ll wake up it will ruin your life. It is an absurd idea. So the question then is what if she’s curious? But in reality is afraid of saying so. While being afraid of telling this to my wife, at the same time, I am drawn to it. If the only exposure to is porn, it will leave a minimal set of ideas of what is possible. This presented an opportunity to grow and know ourselves at a much deeper level. I went to bed not sure if I had made a good or bad decision while Beth seemed unfazed by it but not offended. I myself felt more in love with her than ever for being able to express myself. I drifted off to sleep wishing that Beth was there beside me. How I longed to hold her and kiss on her. I pulled my shirt that I wore tonight onto the bed, it still smells like her. It made me feel safe and comfortable as I dozed off to sleep.

So after a long time I slowly brought the subject up. I have read a lot on here and it is true what some say. It has to be about her and making her feel special. If she is interested she will let you know. Instead of trying to explain I will keep it short and let you follow if you like. The following story is true as to what has transpired so far. Keep in mind I write to a point and I let her read. She is a shy quite conservative religious submissive type. She is not into dirty talk and such. I work out of town a lot so that why the story reads as it does. The following is what she has read so far. I sent this three months ago before I got back into town. Her first reply back to me was not to send anymore right now. I apologized and she say don’t….its just getting me excited. We talked later that night on the phone and then SHE asked did I write anymore? I told I had and she asked me to send it to her. Of course I did. She read that night after we got on the phone. The next morning my first text message read “Good morning I love you so much! ” Later that night when we talked she said it was extremely hot and detailed. But that will never happen. I told her I understand I am just happy you let me express my fantasies to you. We I returned back home I was greeted at the door with the most passionate kissing
in forever. It went on all night but did not engage in sex. Once out of town again I wrote more and told her. SHE again asked to read it. Upon my return again lots of kissing and the first night we went out to dinner. Let me say here guys you have to pay attention to details. DON’T RUSH THINGS AND PAY ATTENTION. I noticed a small red mark on her neck and asked about it. She said she caught herself with the curling iron. I then noticed her finger nails were done. If you read the story below it explains it all. This past weekend I returned home after more talk and her reading. I surprised her before I left with a dildo. When I am out of town she stays with her mom to take care of her as she is elderly and so neither are alone. We have never had a sex toy much less one at her mothers house more importantly a black one. We were outside by the car and I told her I would leave it at the house. She told me she would just sneak it in the house there. While I have not finished writing up to that point I kinda feel like she is interested. I guess looking for input and explaining that it takes time.

Our story really begins a little over a year ago. Something happened to Beth and myself one night that would end up having a much larger impact on our life than we would ever have imagined at the time.

Beth and I had went out to dinner one evening and afterwards stopped at Krispy Kreme for coffee and a doughnut. As the evening came to a close I myself was very disappointed to see it end as it had been awhile since we have spent any time together and I was enjoying the evening immensely. I truly love spending time with her, I enjoy looking at her innocent face, her soft caressing eyes and her inviting lips. I have always been afraid she would ask “what are you looking at me for?” I was relieved she never did because I never knew what my reply would be other than to say that. When I first met Beth, it was love at first sight for me. I was drawn to her from the instant my eyes connected with hers. I was hoping by the way we kept catching each others eyes that I may have a chance. I was personally somewhat reluctant to talk to a woman as attractive as Beth. She was literally the first and only girl that has ever made me genuinely nervous in every way. I am normally so self-assured, so confident, so cocky, but something about her makes all of that fall away to the point I am a bumbling nervous wreck. However her personality, beauty, allure, and the power it has over me drove me to talk to her. When we did first get together Beth and I hit it off like crazy! We were with each other all the time at work. It is hard to explain the feeling I get just being close to her, the smell of her scent, brushing her arm, that electricity I feel whenever we touch. I have honestly never felt like that with any one else I had dated, however none of them have been prettier or more attractive than her, I don't know what it is but I love it and I love her.

As hard as it may be because words do not describe the beauty the eyes can see I will attempt to describe my wife as I am truly a lucky man! Beth is approximately 5' 5. She’s an average girl in height but that is the only thing I consider average about her. Her frame is irresistible. Her brown hair, is cropped just below the shoulders. The gentle twists and curls in her hair are mesmerizing and easy to lose yourself in. Her breasts are perfectly shaped, almost tear-dropped, with a few freckles here and there. Beth is a beautiful, rare woman that I only dreamed about before I met her. Perfect legs and feet and baby soft skin. She to me was supermodel material when I met her and only got better with age. She truly looks 20 years younger than she is. And she always smells romantically enticing. I have always been turned on by her beauty and scent and tonight it was more intoxicating than ever. It was something I had not experienced in way too long. Just the slightest tint of it turned me on. I hated leaving that as it had me in a state of aromatic bliss and excitement. I had set out on my journey and my thoughts were of her as I drove. I don't think I got more than five minutes away before I had to text her. The moon was shining so brightly, the moonlit sky looking so big. It was like universe was showing me her heart, asking me to embrace it...yet all I could feel at that moment was lonely. I didn’t want anything at that moment but her. I could still smell the faint scent of her lingering on my shirt, and without hesitation I dialed the phone to talk with her! She answered with a soft voice, a voice that at that moment made me wish were soft moans of pleasure. Our talk on the phone was about the evening and then turned into a semi sexual conversation. With her scent still surrounding me and my desire to fulfill her every need, the talk turned into talk of fantasies. One in particular that I dared not reveal but my desire and love as well as her power over me drew it out.

Awhile back Beth told me and I can’t recall the entire conversation but at some point she said she had a dream and it was sexual. I asked if I was good and she said the sex was really good but it wasn’t with me. I asked who it was with and she said she couldn’t see a face but it was with a black gentleman. Then a month or so later there were a few comments about black actors or musicians. Later on at times she would say or send memes joking about black gentleman. On its own I would have laughed and thought nothing of it. However with all the mentioning of black gentleman I have to wonder if she is being serious. I wonder if she has some new attraction to black gentleman. Or if she’s trying to tell me something that is uncomfortable to talk about. While I don’t understand why she would all of the sudden express these feelings to me I am open to listening. Maybe she has developed an interest in black guys. Maybe she has a secret desire she is slowly letting me know about, maybe something new for her. Is the joking and commits a cover for something deeper going on? Has she developed this fantasy or has someone sparked her curiosity? For years if you would have told me she would say or do any of this I would say she would never. And more interestingly, instead of hurt I felt intensely aroused. Initially I would think I would be and supposed to be angry at this. Someone else being intimate with my wife. Touching her. Exploring her body. Making her aroused. But at the same time I find it to be the most erotic thing I ever imagined. I realize I am more aroused than I have ever been. To get to see the pleasure in her face from a different perspective. To see what things he may do that she may enjoy. How she reacts to being touched by him. How her body moves while she's getting excited. My commitment to her is to give her whatever she desires and wants including her ability to explore her curiosity and fantasies. The tabooness of it just makes it that much more enticing and exciting.

I think of Beth often throughout the day and there are times when I see a woman who reminds me of her so much. When this happens my mind goes immediately to thinking of her and my desire to be with her. I have no intention or desire to be with someone else even if they look like Beth, because when I see someone who reminds me of her I immediately start to text or call her. My fantasy has took hold of the image of her with a black gentleman and has begun to branch out into the sexual space of my imagination. I wonder, "Will she like trying it with him? Do his muscular arms or his height or his broad chest entice her? Will he go down on her in a way that I don't? Is the contrast in the color of his dark skin against her snow soft skin a turn on? How about his tool?" My jealousy mixed with the idea of her pleasure is sexually intoxicating. After this, I have often envisioned us trying it. I have sometimes even reframed intimate moments with her as a scene I was watching rather than one I was participating in, as though her soft moans, her soft hips pushing up were for someone else. I should mention her best friend is married to a black gentleman. She has gone over to her house and gatherings there and spent the night a few times. As she is not a drinker or party person I have never had to worry about her being taken advantage of. However I have wondered if maybe there was someone there that sparked a desire, an interest or a curiosity. Did she succumb to her desire or curiosity? While I doubt it ever happened and if it did I m sure she would never tell me for fear of my reaction. But I must say that her tale of her dream and commits she sometimes make have drove this desire and would make me love her no less if she had. Admittedly there are times when I have fantasized that was happening. As we spoke I thought should I say anything about it? I dared not but couldn’t get her dream out of my head.

Then I had a dream. Not sure what caused the dream, but I totally understand as she is beautiful and definitely attractive so I know why I dream about her. The two dreams and vision of her has developed its own power over me uncontrollable to resist. I briefly spoke of her dream, then my dream, and her best friend but not saying everything. Beth asked me to tell her about my dream. Suddenly I was caught off guard. If was as if she was in control and I was powerless against her. I submitted and told Beth bits of my dream, never speaking the full words. Beth who unknowingly was in charge now spoke them, “You want to see me make out with a black gentleman?” The thought of her silky black hair, innocent face, mesmerizing eyes, inviting lips, soft skin and her scent too much to resist. I hesitated at first but when she asked again I felt she wanted me to say it, to tell her, so reluctantly I gave in. Terrified I said “You know what I have dreamed about, always kind of wanted to do since you told me of your dream.” She asked “what” curiously? I then paused and told her she would hate me, that it was weird and I said I wouldn't say. Beth replied “Just say it!” I replied what I have secretly dreamed of is you making out with a black guy probably blowing her mind with my shocking admission. I was scared by my shameless declaration of secretly desiring her with someone else, especially a black gentleman. I never even dreamed I would want that, or anything like that, but the more I thought about it the more turned on I became. I began to fantasize about her being taken by a black gentleman with a muscular body. I even would picture him exploring her sweet little body with each hand caressing her, softly exploring her completely. I could not believe it, but more I was amazed that I was confessing this to her. Talking with my wife Beth her listening closely as I confessed my fantasies to her. That was when I felt she first discovered that much to her surprise and confusion, she was becoming sexually aroused by what I was telling her. I don’t think she could really explain it, but I feel there was a deep, sort of trembling arousal that she felt inside as I gave her some of the details of the experience.

As with all dreams you don’t realize it’s a dream until you wake up. Beth’s body was as realistic as it is in real life. I told her in the dream we were in a room with a black gentleman. We were standing facing one another as neither of us was sure what to do. The black gentleman took hold of Beth’s hand and said "You're apprehensive, it's not too late and I’d understand if you leave". Beth felt very confused, but full of apprehension and I myself wanted to flee, but just couldn’t resist. Beth as well as I were getting such warm sensations inside. The black gentleman paused for a few seconds staring deeply into her eyes as though trying to read her mind. If he could’ve seen my thoughts he'd have seen apprehension as well, but this whole situation was beyond my experience. I was alarmed at the sensations this had roused in me. I was terrified of what would happen if I actually enjoyed this and I was petrified of not enjoying it. Beth was scared that she might be too inexperienced and embarrass both the gentleman and herself. I was thinking what to say when he stepped a little closer, reached and took hold of her other hand and looked deeply into her eyes, his face was so close to hers she could feel his breath and smell his masculinity. He started kissing on her neck and shoulders and it caused her to shudder with lust. Never having been seduced, the sensations from his foreplay were new and exciting to her. He reached down and touched Beth’s breast. At his touch, her nipples starting growing hard. He reached over to the other breast and caressed his hand over it. Her nipples were stiff in their expression of their desire. Her eyes were glowing with excitement, but she was trembling with fear, her heart was racing; her stomach quivering with butterflies and her legs were like jelly. His warm, erotic aroma wafted across her and she could feel herself becoming excited. He slowly eased away from her breast letting her catch her breath. I was terrified that he was going to kiss her or touch her in some intimate place, instead he spoke.

"You really are a very beautiful and seriously desirable woman and I think your husband is totally the luckiest guy.” He paused for a second or two studying her face. "I'll be perfectly honest with you and perhaps a little more crude than I should be. You are as hot as they come. I’m excited as hell just looking at you and I really want to make out with you right now. I want to kiss on your body and taste you. I want to feel the warmth of your body caressing up to mine. I wanted to make out with you so badly I've thought of little else since we met each other so I'll admit that I'd be disappointed if you back out. You know that your husband wants this to happen, but I think that deep down you secretly want me to take you as much as he wants me to take you! What do you say?” Beth never had anyone talk to her in such base terms. She was socked that such explicit talk excited her as much as it did. What did she want? She didn’t know, truly she did want him to make out with her. Knowing that it was what I wanted only made things worse, she was so confused and she knew that it was the last chance to escape this awful, erotic situation as it was sipping away fast. He was holding her hands and looking deeply into her eyes, his eyes sparkled with lust, as he said, "I need you now!” To this day I don't know if it was that seductive speech or the vitality of that "I need you now" that finally tipped the balance. He pulled her to press against him, he held her in his arms and ever so gently began to stroke her shoulder. He brought his hands to her waist grabbing her top and pulling it over her shoulders as his feathery touch raised her desire. He eased her bra straps down over her shoulders and undid her bra exposing her breasts. The black gentleman cupped her breast in one hand the other hand found the small of her back pulling her firmly against his body. The warmth of his muscular frame pressed against her, his thick, hard manhood bulged against her waistline.

He kissed passionately on each breast exploring the warm sensuous feel, touching and caressing gently each one. His hand slid down to her waist then to her buttocks,. He pulled her closer to him and worked his manhood against her. He eased a hand against her thigh and he began to gently massage her. He encircled her with his arms and held her tightly. Beth now being kissed on the neck in the most deeply passionate way by the black gentleman with the certain knowledge that he would soon be making out and to her surprise she was eager. His exquisite, erotic aroma devastated her senses. She felt so guilty, so base, so shocked, so naughty, so utterly immoral and so very, very excited as he moved to and took her nipple between his lips. He teased with his lips and tongue until she began to firm. With finger and thumb he did the same to her other nipple before sliding down gently kissing her stomach tasting the silkiness of her skin. He knelt before her and slid her pants down over her hips. I as well as Beth trembled as he kissed on one hip and then the other. Beth felt the urge, the need to spread her legs, to open the way for him so he could get to her most intimate parts. He then eased her panties down. Now her clothing removed, her breasts free, her nipples hard, and her panties discarded she was completely exposed. He gently with a slight resistance from her eased her legs a little further apart and then kissed on the top of her mound causing her trembling to intensify. I thought her legs would give way, however he prevented her from falling to the ground as his hand was on her buttocks pressing her into his face. Her legs were shaking and trembling with this black gentleman kneeling before her nuzzling her most intimate place. Beth was close, as she could feel the tension rising, her breath was becoming shallow as he was pushing his face into her harder, kissing more intensively between her thighs. Then suddenly he rose up and guided her to the bed.

He graciously lowered her to the edge of the bed. Beth willingly did so unknowingly letting her legs spread even more, so his tongue could enter her. He then instructed me to lay beside her and start kissing her. Our kissing quickly became breathless and hungry, both of us unconsciously murmuring our enjoyment. Beth as well as I were less dizzy now but also impossibly and completely caught up in it. The intrigue and magic of that kissing and the unstoppable magnetism were very mutual. Since I had predetermined that I was not going to try to be directly sexual, I focused entirely on kissing her. It wasn't difficult as the kissing was a thing unto itself that completely captured my attention. Beth felt his lips gently brush against her upper thighs. She was wet and tingling with anticipation before he even kissed her there. He was close now, kissing the line where her thighs met her body, little kisses on both side of her hips. Beth with both her hands out to either side of her, was gripping the comforter. She spread her legs a little wider and slid further down the bed, so her bottom was perched on its edge and her mound pushed up against his face. He then grabbed her waist gently, but with control. For Beth, everything else in the world disappeared. Her eyes softly shut as she first felt his tongue connect with her opening. She instinctively reached down to her tummy, and spread her legs slowly, tensing up immensely as she felt the intense electricity of his tongue entering her. The effect was immediate, a little tingle of electricity sparking out and up through her tummy. His tongue was soft, warm and gentle, stoking her with deep loving strokes. She felt so good with her mound against his mouth. No other boy other than me had ever done this before and I had never made her feel this way, She felt so utterly exposed to him yet so safe and so warm. As the waves of pleasure spread through her, she felt her whole body start to hum and tingle with sexual energy.

Beth’s body tensed to accommodate his slow, steady increase of pressure, her toes curled and she gripped hard down on the comforter. He had only just begun but she could already start to feel a pressure stirring deep within herself. He was careful and tendering. Beth was apprehensive to relax, but there was no doubt that a pressure had begun to grow within her. I continued kissing her. I love kissing her. I love getting her off. These things are all true together but also independently. I don’t just love kissing her because I love her and want to please her. I love it, simply because I love her. She knew it thrilled me to kiss her, it makes me feel safe and secure, but she knew I would have kissed her just because I am so in love with her. Her knowing that I love her for herself, love her heart and soul added another deeper layer to her pleasure, making it romantic as well as sexual. She didn't know how she knew this, but from the very first time she felt his tongue moving inside her, she knew this was different, that she could just give into her desire, stop worrying and let him do the rest. She just knew I would take such very good care of her. His tongue felt so good inside her but she needed my attention as well. And it was attention that I was willing to give her. And knowing that gave her the confidence to enjoy the journey. Slow throbbing waves of pleasure spread out through her body. He hadn't even begun to focus on her center yet, that was still to come. He was still loving the whole of her down there, his open mouth pressed against her lips as he kissed and stroked her deep and slow. And with every stroke of his tongue another slow deep wave pulsed through her body, out from her center and up through her belly and down her legs, each pulse overlapping with the last, slowly building and spreading through her.

For what seemed like the longest time, we were just locked in that moment, Beth lying back on the bed with her legs spread, the black gentleman crouching on the carpet between those sweet thighs, slowly filling her body with pleasure as his tongue moved inside her. Me passionately kissing her touching her and caressing her breast. She could feel the pressure growing stronger and more powerful inside her but it was still buried a long way deep down. As good as she felt right now she knew it was still a long way from breaking free. But it felt so good to know it was there and building within her as he lavished her inner thighs with love, her whole body suffused with a soft warm glow. Very gently, he started to change the rhythm, concentrating his attention on her center and picking up the pace. It wasn't a sudden change. To begin with it was little more than a change of emphasis but soon it was unmistakable. Feeling the steady increase of attention to her center changed the whole pitch of Beth’s experience, the intensity steadily increasing. Before she had been feeling a deep, gorgeous wave of contentment flow through her body. But this new feeling had an urgency and intensity to it prickling her skin with little shocks and tingles. The explosive pressure she felt wanted to surface now. Before it had been very happily growing and swelling deep inside her, but now it wanted to reach out into the open. It was growing urgent, hot, and quivering as she felt his mouth. She wanted to explode so badly, but for all its intensity her pleasure was a reluctant thing. The feeling inside her grew stronger and stronger, she had both her hands on the gentleman’s head as his tongue danced over her center. She was almost delirious with the intensity of the pressure, her moans coming in high, sharp little gasps. The pressure swelled inside her, filling her body with a pleasure that was longing to break free just below the surface.

There was a wave of sheer sexual pleasure just waiting to course through her, just held back by the thinnest wall, a wall that got thinner with every stroke from his amazing tongue. She felt suspended between two worlds, torn between the sheer, indescribable pleasure she felt right now on the edge of exploding and the overwhelming desire to explore. Her whole body felt taut, hard, and bursting with energy, as though she was ready to explode out through every pore. Beth was panting now, teetering on the edge of a bottomless well of pleasure. Her legs were shaking, her tummy spasming, her whole body flexed and arched and was levitating as the whole world seemed to disappear until it was just the single point of her hot, wet center in the gentleman’s eager mouth. Then the gentleman just buried his face hard inside her and thrust his tongue as deep as it could go into her tight, little quivering love mound. Beth exploded in great, shuddering gasps. She bucked her center into his face, her hands gripping my head tightly as she kissed me deeply. All that pent up energy just ripped through her body as it finally broke loose, making her feel like a goddess, lifting her up and then dropping her down into a deep warm ocean of love peace and happiness. I continued to kiss on Beth’s neck, gracefully dragging my hands across her smooth soft tummy. I reached up to turn her face to start passionately kissing her and tell her how beautiful she is and exciting this was. To tell her how much I loved and cherished her. We kissed, our tongues interwoven inside of our mouths.

A feverish desire in both of us could be felt. The black gentleman stood and then stepped out of his jeans and took his shirt off. He wasn't ripped, but the guy clearly worked out at least twice a week. He moved ever so slightly between her legs and lined up his black tool with my wife's opening. He couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to touch her body, I lovingly brushed the side of her face with the back of my fingers. He sighed in ******* as the feelings took control. He looked into her eyes in amazement at the fiery lust he found there, and his pure commitment to bringing her this pleasure. He positioned himself in between her legs and aligned himself at the opening of Beth’s love tunnel. Her little love mound so tightly closed, I knew she would have trouble growing accustomed to his larger girth. It would be a struggle for him to try to fully get himself inside of her. It was all so overwhelming that all I could do was bury my tongue in Beth’s mouth. Then I felt Beth’s body tense up and she suddenly she broke our kiss and let out a shy quiet whisper of “Oh my god!.” Her hands tightly gripped the sheets and she pushed her body up. It took me a minute to process what was happening. The evening had been going well and now it had suddenly jumped to a whole new level! Beth was more than surprised, she was positively shocked! But it felt so amazing it was hard for her to think clearly right now about anything other than how amazing it was. Before I could exam the situation further Beth pulled me back into a passionate kiss her hands locked onto the sides of my face with her tongue exploring mine. Suddenly I awoke. It then came to my attention that it was a dream, a romantic sexually charged dream and that had other parts of me at attention as well. While not knowing what caused my dream the dream itself was erotic and extremely realistic it seemed. The details I have not spoke of to her for being afraid.

After the dream I wondered about it. In turn I have learned some people are aroused by being spanked, being handcuffed, or having their hair pulled, being choked or being tied up and such things. In my case, I discovered I’m turned on not by physical pain but by jealous and desire. Specifically, watching my wife with a black gentleman. I realized this even more one night while out to dinner with Beth one evening. It was after her comments on the subject. I have never told my her of the experience but a black gentleman keep staring and looking at her. It’s hard to explain but a guy can tell when another guy is undressing their wife with their eyes. At first I was mad but then realized he was really turned on by her. I could see the look and desire in his eyes. I then became aware I was turned on. I didn’t say anything for fear of what she would say. I didn’t understand it myself but found myself aroused as well, but I never had confessed my feelings about this to her until now. I have this great fear of rejection by her. This fear is a big motivator when I am fantasizing about it. I m sure this fear of talking about it keeps a lot of couples from exploring. Like if you experiment somehow, you’ll wake up it will ruin your life. It is an absurd idea. So the question then is what if she’s curious? But in reality is afraid of saying so. While being afraid of telling this to my wife, at the same time, I am drawn to it. If the only exposure to is porn, it will leave a minimal set of ideas of what is possible. This presented an opportunity to grow and know ourselves at a much deeper level. I went to bed not sure if I had made a good or bad decision while Beth seemed unfazed by it but not offended. I myself felt more in love with her than ever for being able to express myself. I drifted off to sleep wishing that Beth was there beside me. How I longed to hold her and kiss on her. I pulled my shirt that I wore tonight onto the bed, it still smells like her. It made me feel safe and comfortable as I dozed off to sleep.
Damn that's one sexy story that's truly hot!

Back