JrzyHotwifeCpl

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
My sweet “fun sized” Italian shorty💋 She enjoys a night of being a Queen for some black men in the South Jersey/Philly area. She’s loves bare black cock inside her. She loves that seed deep inside her white cunt. She enjoys passionate sex and she enjoys the group/gangbang element too. Role play and kink, dress up…

Attachments

• IMG_6675.jpeg
    IMG_6675.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 439
  • IMG_6621.jpeg
    IMG_6621.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_6612.jpeg
    IMG_6612.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_6603.jpeg
    IMG_6603.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_6602.jpeg
    IMG_6602.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_6574.jpeg
    IMG_6574.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 311
  • IMG_6493.jpeg
    IMG_6493.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 299
  • IMG_6472.jpeg
    IMG_6472.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_6468.jpeg
    IMG_6468.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_6466.jpeg
    IMG_6466.jpeg
    969.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_6463.jpeg
    IMG_6463.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 392
  • IMG_6400.jpeg
    IMG_6400.jpeg
    851 KB · Views: 431
My sweet “fun sized” Italian shorty💋 She enjoys a night of being a Queen for some black men in the South Jersey/Philly area. She’s loves bare black cock inside her. She loves that seed deep inside her white cunt. She enjoys passionate sex and she enjoys the group/gangbang element too. Role play and kink, dress up…
Ever make it to south Florida?

Mmmm love a good fun size woman

Wow, i sure believe this sexy wife is "built for BBC" she would make the best 'poster Blacked white wife' , this older southern white hubby gets very eXcited seeing this Taboo mix, i get super hard thinking someday my str8 laced unshared wife of 20yrs may be Blacked.

She is hot and deserve that! Love to give her my black bare cock to enjoy too!

Philly here

Maybe some time you’ll get to fuck her fertile white pussy raw and put a baby inside her
Yeah maybe 🤔 I'll definitely put that north Philly dick on her, like she suppose to get it. Oh I will definitely entertain you. Watch how ill be all over her sexi ass. Fill her up multiple times... watch how heavy the load is

Back