Immigrants and French women

James227

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I am speaking based on the memories I heard firsthand from a few of my friends who have been in France for a long time and from my acquaintances there. I remember a friend of mine saying, “most French women around me date non-French men.” They don't have much of a choice anyway because there are so many immigrant men in France and their upbringing undoubtedly makes them more masculine than French men lol.

I'd be interested to hear what native French people think about this

I am speaking based on the memories I heard firsthand from a few of my friends who have been in France for a long time and from my acquaintances there. I remember a friend of mine saying, “most French women around me date non-French men.” They don't have much of a choice anyway because there are so many immigrant men in France and their upbringing undoubtedly makes them more masculine than French men lol.

I'd be interested to hear what native French people think about this
Good evening, I am originally French but what I am going to say only concerns me. I'm more of a little schoolgirl than a real man.
When I saw the big bump on your boxers, my little mouth opened by itself.
Of course, not all French people are like me. THANKS.

arab3.png

My wife was born in a banlieue around Paris. There were a lot of africans in her flat. She learned some Nigerian dialect. Lost her virginity to an older Nigerian man.

But most white's grow up segregated from immigrants.
plus vieux ? quel était leurs âges respectifs ?

French men should offer their wives to immigrant black men as an apology for the crimes against humanity committed by their ancestors in Africa. Your government has already done its part and accepted a significant number of African refugees
A sincere question from a black Frenchman:

Quite apart from the fact that certain contemporary individuals (because they have white skin) should be made to pay for the crimes of their ancestors, should European men, on the same principle, offer their wives to Native Americans (from Tierra del Fuego to Nunavut), should North African men offer their wives to those of sub-Saharan Africa, should the descendants of African monarchs offer their wives and daughters to the descendants of populations sold or exchanged for trinkets, should the Japanese offer their men to South Korean women or their women to the Chinese, and so on?

I hear the question of state responsibility, in direct relation to the continuity of the state, but to what extent can we be accountable and responsible for the actions of our ancestors (if only we can be held responsible) ?

Back