Is it cuckolding or cheating?

Hotwife4aBBC

Couple
From
FL, US
Is it cuckolding or cheating? It seems to be a fine line. My wife has been texting a single guy for the last 6 or 7 months usually during the day but the last few months late at night while in bed. During the time she's been texting him I suggested she try to set up a time where we could go over to his place to shoot some pool. My wife knew that meant she could cuckold me with him if it headed that way. She didn't. She said the texting him is work related. Well, a couple months ago for some reason her texts were showing up on my phone too.I ignored them for a long time but when her evening texting lasted longer and longer I gave in and read them. The conversations were more personal than business. On one of them he said he needed a Bango and she replied Yup. And then he said he like keeping things under the radar.

First,what did he mean by needing a Bango? And also what does he mean by keeping things under the radar?

When I talked to my wife about it she said she didn't know what it meant.I no longer see her texts but I know they still do it, just not late at night in bed. I'm game if she wants to cuckold me with him, but cheating is not acceptable. What do I do?

"Cuckolding," in the broad definition, encompasses any and all extramarital sex by a married woman, whether the husband is aware or not.
"Hotwifing" brings with it the distinction that the husband is well aware of his wife's extramarital sex, and he condones it, and encourages it.

Is it cuckolding or cheating? It seems to be a fine line. My wife has been texting a single guy for the last 6 or 7 months usually during the day but the last few months late at night while in bed. During the time she's been texting him I suggested she try to set up a time where we could go over to his place to shoot some pool. My wife knew that meant she could cuckold me with him if it headed that way. She didn't. She said the texting him is work related. Well, a couple months ago for some reason her texts were showing up on my phone too.I ignored them for a long time but when her evening texting lasted longer and longer I gave in and read them. The conversations were more personal than business. On one of them he said he needed a Bango and she replied Yup. And then he said he like keeping things under the radar.

First,what did he mean by needing a Bango? And also what does he mean by keeping things under the radar?

When I talked to my wife about it she said she didn't know what it meant.I no longer see her texts but I know they still do it, just not late at night in bed. I'm game if she wants to cuckold me with him, but cheating is not acceptable. What do I do?
Bango sounds a lot like bang so that is where my thought process would go to.

Why not just be honest with her and sit down and tell her you are fine if she wants to get into something between the two of them as long as you're not left out?

Sounds like they both are keeping things low profile and discrete for the time being. If you want her to cuck you then you'd better say something or see if she even has any interest in it. She might just be outright cheating and enjoying something else.

Why not just be honest with her and sit down and tell her you are fine if she wants to get into something between the two of them as long as you're not left out?
That's exactly what I thought until yesterday.

Sounds like they both are keeping things low profile and discrete for the time being. If you want her to cuck you then you'd better say something or see if she even has any interest in it. She might just be outright cheating and enjoying something else.
I did, she seemed angry.

Maybe a "Bango" could mean "420" and "under the radar" could mean he doesn't want everyone one to know he partakes in "420." Using slang words or made up words keeps him from potentially getting into trouble if your GF/wife was to use it against him. But than again this is all speculation and you should just ask her, and him if you happen to be in the same space. Maybe when you're finally caged up in the corner 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

Maybe a "Bango" could mean "420" and "under the radar" could mean he doesn't want everyone one to know he partakes in "420." Using slang words or made up words keeps him from potentially getting into trouble if your GF/wife was to use it against him. But than again this is all speculation and you should just ask her, and him if you happen to be in the same space. Maybe when you're finally caged up in the corner 🤷🏼‍♀️😉
Only thing in Urban dictionary that fits is this:

bango

Derived from the game of bingo. A cycle of sexual relationships with two or more counterparts without either of the other "players" knowing.

Also, a word describing the situation between friends with benefits.

friends with benefits

one night stand
intercourse
fuck buddies
hooking up
slut
casual sex

That's what I talked to her about, she got angry. I'm not sure if it's because her messages came through my phone too and I finally read them or that I found out that her messages were more than just business with a client. I told her I'm okay with her playing with her friend in front of me or with my knowledge. Just not okay with them playing behind my back.

Yesterday when we were playing I was doing her with her dildo as I was licking her clit and I said,"fuck my wife (insert his name here)!" She got very angry and hit me over the head with her magic wand. It's not the first time I did this, I'm not sure what that means either?

Last edited:
Yesterday when we were playing I was doing her with her dildo as I was licking her clit and I said,"fuck my wife (insert his name here)!" She got very angry and hit me over the head with her magic wand. It's not the first time I did this, I'm not sure what that means either?
It means she's not into what you are suggesting.

There is NO fine line between cuckolding (as a Fetish) and Cheating .
Cuckolding requires a huge amount of trust and communication and Complete Mature Openness with is done to enhance a relationship
Cheating is dishonest and a betrayal .
An old girlfriend of mine was torn between two lovers. I did not know about her long distance boyfriend when we started dating. So I would say she's cheating on him and making him a cuckold. Then once I found out about him, was she cheating on me and making me her cuckold too? If so what a woman!!!

That's what I talked to her about, she got angry. I'm not sure if it's because her messages came through my phone too and I finally read them or that I found out that her messages were more than just business with a client. I told her I'm okay with her playing with her friend in front of me or with my knowledge. Just not okay with them playing behind my back.
She might like not telling you as it gives her power. Some like to play with your mind too. So they have it all but still want more. It’s a control thing

"Cuckolding," in the broad definition, encompasses any and all extramarital sex by a married woman, whether the husband is aware or not.
"Hotwifing" brings with it the distinction that the husband is well aware of his wife's extramarital sex, and he condones it, and encourages it.
You couldn't stop it if it is really going to happen. Was this surprising to you - like-Cuckholding should have had this licked(pardon) at first mention. Desires are like a nice fire-kept within its safety boundaries. You guys ever talk about this kind of a situation coming along? I used to answer what I thought I should. It will nip you in the ass end-and bring an ending you will probably not call happy. So tell her your true feelings, bcause if you are having to talk to us first-and we are but strangers in comparison to her.. See what I am getting at? Be real-honest. The truth is never far behind and will surface in its time. You don't want it to surface when it is not...Patience. Ah. Got to have it with ourselves-your wife is a part of your "myself."

Think back maybe to when the communication began breaking down-maybe somebody watered down their words, or gave a half ass truth. It all is compared to 100% real truth-and the truth always remembers itself. We-don't always. Man, best to you. Keep loving her though. Making her number one. Your special number one girl. Right? Or-is indulging in talking about her behind her back getting to you a bit?

Cuckolding requires a huge amount of trust and communication and Complete Mature Openness with is done to enhance a relationship

Well explained and should be adhered to avoid broken lives.

Hotwife and I are at stage of relationship/lifestyle/marriage that I wouldn't even expect her to update me every time she meets and/or flirts with an attracdtive black man. In fact, we always WANTED that to be a normal thing, not something that had to be a big deal. ie: tryying to normalize her bbc fun. That said, the only true true divorce-material type of cheating she could do would be to fuck or suck a white guy. So, the "thrill" of her cheating on me is something we talk about fabricating, ie: she calls me whe she meets a solo BBC guy out some night or when she's travelling for
business and while he's there with her, she tells me" hi, baby, going to be early, long day, thinking of you, talk tomorrow." At least her new friend would think she's cheating which is also big part of the fun, so she can tell him to "fuck my cheating married white cunt," etc. So....I'm hoping THIS happens soon so that when she gets home to me and tells me about it (or if she doesn't tell me about it but just points to her soaked panties instead), I'll be able fo suck her off and tell her this is what she gets for being a cheating married white cunt that can't say no to attractive black men. Any of you hotwives,cucks in Ft Laud/Boca area? Let's take our wives out hotwifing, we know a couple great places and have a condo with guest bedroom and bath.

Attachments

• can1206J.JPG
    can1206J.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 85
Back