Is it cuckolding or cheating?

Is it cuckolding or cheating? It seems to be a fine line. My wife has been texting a single guy for the last 6 or 7 months usually during the day but the last few months late at night while in bed. During the time she's been texting him I suggested she try to set up a time where we could go over to his place to shoot some pool. My wife knew that meant she could cuckold me with him if it headed that way. She didn't. She said the texting him is work related. Well, a couple months ago for some reason her texts were showing up on my phone too.I ignored them for a long time but when her evening texting lasted longer and longer I gave in and read them. The conversations were more personal than business. On one of them he said he needed a Bango and she replied Yup. And then he said he like keeping things under the radar.

First,what did he mean by needing a Bango? And also what does he mean by keeping things under the radar?

When I talked to my wife about it she said she didn't know what it meant.I no longer see her texts but I know they still do it, just not late at night in bed. I'm game if she wants to cuckold me with him, but cheating is not acceptable. What do I do?
It sounds as if there is nothing you can do and your wife doesn’t need your opinion because she already has your balls in her purse. If you have told her that she can cuckold you with your blessing and she still wants to keep her life a secret from you she has already left the relationship. You should grasp that and move on with your life. You are already divorced and don’t realize it.

The text means he wants to fuck your wife again. He's already fucked her so many times, they have a code word / pet name for it. He doesn't even need to seduce her or put in the effort. He tells her when he wants to fuck, and she complies. Bango indeed, buddy.

There is NO fine line between cuckolding (as a Fetish) and Cheating .
Cuckolding requires a huge amount of trust and communication and Complete Mature Openness with is done to enhance a relationship
Cheating is dishonest and a betrayal .
Agree! We have been in a cuckold relationship for about 7 years. I help her get ready for her play dates with her BBC Bull who she has been seeing for the past 3 years. I have never met him nor been with her on dates. There is no dishonesty as I know where she's going, with whom and what she's doing ... no cheating there!

Back