O

hotcouple488

Couple
Gold Member
New to the site. We had multiple conversations but nothing solid. Two seemed promising but BOTH ended up flaking on us last night after we had everything set up which isn’t easy. My friend recommended this site to us we met at a club. She said it can be like that. We just want nothing serious just some fun. My previous post gives description of who we are and what we want. Could host next weekend since last night we got ghosted. This is the last shot we will give this site. Will need to FaceTime and meet in public prior to going back to our place. Will not show full faces till video because of the prior experiences

Last edited:
Husband here, sorry to hear about them bailing on you like that, I know how disappointing it can be to be excited then let down. When I was in my 20s and single I acted as a bull of sorts for three different couples and all three of them were astounded I actually came through. It's a think that just happens with this lifestyle, but luckily all three couples didn't give up and I came through for them. Each couple ended up being very happy to get to follow through and we had a great time. Don't give up as much as you want to, it will happen and if you are both serious you will be so happy you stuck with it.

New to the site. We had multiple conversations but nothing solid. Two seemed promising but BOTH ended up flaking on us last night after we had everything set up which isn’t easy. My friend recommended this site to us we met at a club. She said it can be like that. We just want nothing serious just some fun. My previous post gives description of who we are and what we want. Could host next weekend since last night we got ghosted. This is the last shot we will give this site. Will need to FaceTime and meet in public prior to going back to our place. Will not show full faces till video because of the prior experiences
That’s too bad. My bbc could is aching for a good fuck right now

Can you describe your past experience and what happened?

Back